Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+5
MikaRaymond
M Carey
Andrea Lojelo
Juan-garcia
Leonardo Ratafia
9 posters

Netkar Skins Website

Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

netkar - Netkar Skins Website Empty Netkar Skins Website

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:13 pm

NetkarSkins

The place to share and download your favorite skins for Netkar Pro
    For more informaiton on how to upload read our readme.
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

netkar - Netkar Skins Website Empty Re: Netkar Skins Website

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Fantastic!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm happy to see that, no matter if Albert has been banned from here, he is still always around (with is 4th different name Smile ) and appreciate our forum and works.

Nice too see that our skins are the first to be added to his new blog.

Albert don't forget the KS2 and FTarget skins too. Are pretty nice!

Since you're here reading I take the opportunity to say that, yes, you can publish it there, but at least add the authors of the skins. I think it would be appreciated for everyone to have a small credit for their hard work.

Maybe this time avoid writing things like:
    Special Note
    - I'd like to thanks all the original authors for their work and permission to conversions of their tracks.
    - It is possible though that a track found here could be pending approval or authorization, could have been asked to the wrong author or watever. If any author feels his track should not be released here, please drop me a personal message over GPC forum, you can find the link over links section.

We all know that you haven't asked any wrong author...you just don't care and you just publish thing without asking anyone!
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:53 pm

yeah thats why no links for bathurs ricardo paletti are posted, but this thread is about skins not tracks
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Just out of interest Juan, I mean Albert, I mean Juan... your issue with RSR was that they posted direct links to your tracks, yet your posting direct links to their skins? I'm not trying to start an argument, just highlight the hypocrisy of your argument Wink
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:07 pm

i think its a great idea. lets not start arguments again!
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 pm

OK i thought they would be happy to have their content supported, but anyway classic skins from RSR removed, now everyone is happy
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Dear Albert, the problem is that you are still here writing on our forum, making yourself ridiculous, changing your username an pretending that you are someone else, when we clearly told you that you are not welcome.

You hate us, but you can't resist publishing here?
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm

GREAT......

just one thing

maybe is better, if you separate ...skins for all (f1 skins for ks2) and private team-racer skins

would be more transparent
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 pm

Simon Batina wrote:GREAT......

just one thing

maybe is better, if you separate ...skins for all (f1 skins for ks2) and private team-racer skins

would be more transparent

what i thought is to upload driver or team skins each one separate i mean you go and download the skin weather if its a driver only or a whole pack for a team.
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Dear Albert, the problem is that you are still here writing on our forum, making yourself ridiculous, changing your username an pretending that you are someone else, when we clearly told you that you are not welcome.

You hate us, but you can't resist publishing here?

its funny to read you saying i hate you when some days ago i sent you an email explaining i dont hate you neither i want to create trouble

"""Dear Andrea/RSRteam

Today i came accross a nice post on your forum..

reading it, its very clear to me that this whole situation is a big missanderstunding, since we are adults we should be able to talk because all this childish stuff from both has gone too far, and im not really proud of it at all,

all i'd like to tell is that in any moment i tried to create any trouble on your forum/champ/comunity at all, for me all this situation is a lack of really understanding, and its full of misundestanding.

as i say i did not want to create trouble, flames, fights or anything, neither i came back as you understood, to create trouble or "dicatete any rules"
    i simply wanted to know if my ban was applyable to racing too, cause i enjoy racing against some of the drivers, but in any case to dictate any rule. or start problems,

*About sanson is was only meant to be able to race not to create shit, about the post ive been posting latelty on the beta testing, also i only wanted to say that probably putting guys like marteen on the beta testing would be good because he is a guy that owns himself a formula ford, and he should give goo feedback on the feeling of the cars.. this is not only my personal opinion, it is also the opinion of many others that talk with me, but they dont want to manifest on some issues on the forum cause they seem to have fear of getting trouble.
    And when i said no real drivers in RSR team , im not saying you are doing bad job on testing, or you giuys are not good drivers, what i meant is simply that guys that have driven real formula cars could give more feedback on that.

i finish this saying im nor pretending to make you un ban me or anything, simply let the RSR team know im not their enemy

hope no more trouble is generated.

cu"""
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/801/21790405.jpg/

but i see this is turning again to a fight, im not gonna keep on fight or flames... just enjoy the site
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

even funnier that you deleted my reply from the screenshot of the email. That, I think, explains quite well our point of view.
    Since you don't want to keep fighting, please stop posting our our forum, as we clearly told you multiple times.

Here is my reply to the message you just copied:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The lack of respect is thinking that, after we told you that you can't race on our championship, you decided anyway to create your alter ego to race anyway.
    Your post on the testing team wasn't a problem at all. Everyone can have his own opinion, but as I said you don't know who is testing the RC.

To make it clear, we don't want to see you anymore around in our forum, championships and servers. Not with your real name, not with other names. Not now, not in the future.
    You are not welcome. Having you around make everyone in the team feels uncomfortable, since you screwed things up big times with us, too many times.

We never consider you as our enemy, otherwise we wouldn't ever gave you a second chance. We don't like your attitude, your behaviour, your way of doing things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

i blured it cause it was not my own words and did not wanted to post other people private words, and also cause has nothing to do to my point, its very simple,

this is my last post on thi thread. ciao
    Andres Requena
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Andres Requena Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:03 am

Wow thank you very much , great website, Fantastico gracias!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:36 am

Albert, do you really think we are all that stupid? doesn't matter if your name is Albert Sultan McSaltens, Jean Alesi, Ferran_sanson, Demon Hill, Juan-garcia, or Andres Raquena or whatever else. You're still not welcome in our forum.

writing things like this and being spotted after 1 minute, doesn't help you too much. You look just ridiculous.

Just as when you wrote:
    Ferran_sanson wrote:Hello i'm Ferran from Sabadell, i just joined the ks2 championship, it took me a while to figure it out, but i dont see my car number, when i look into teams and drivers i have number 0 as many others do how can i change it?

Don't you think you should stop pretending being someone else?

Aren't you bored of creating new accounts, new emails and so on? Can't you resist showing up here? Don't you have anything better to do?

EDIT: I forgot to put Ferran_sanson in the list, although quoted later Smile

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:59 am

C'mon guys why don't you give Albert a break, he keeps doing great job's for the Netkar community, like this skins site, converting tracks, maybe some can be not very legal, but who haven't did something not very legal sometimes?

If he keeps showing up with new names, I'm sure is because he cares about Netkar community. So, why not get over it?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 am

Actually it's more a case of respect than legality. Albert ignores other peoples wishes, but expects people to adhere to his, & as myself, Andrea, & Albert were all good mates we know what his motives are. Albert's presence just seems to be creating divisions, with people who side with him, & those who co-operate in whatever his latest scheme is (which makes you doubt their character). It would be better if we all could get along, but as with most "feuds", they develop into something much larger than the original disagreement.
    stefano schivari
    Driver
    Driver

Post by stefano schivari Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:55 pm

i must say that some albert's user names are so funny Smile
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 am

i dont know what you talk about i simply convert tracks and i put them there for who ever wants them, the authors that have told me they dont authorise their tracks directly to me, i respected them and i deleted the links, i dont pretend to have my links for the tracks in here. so i dont see what is your problem with the tracks, if you dont like them its ok dont get them. as for the skins site, there's nothing illegal there or with no authorization... every user send the skins, therefore they are the first interested in having the content on the site...

At andrea, you can ban a nickname or an ip as you tried. but i can allways create new users.. if you had really a decent motive on banning me i wouldnt be creating users here. but you refuse to even have a talk about that as i tried in the last e mail. i know you check the ip addreses to see if a user is mine or not, but i dont care.
    my only motive posting in this forum is for comunity. to share things like the netkarskins or to answer to someone if he need help, nothing else than that,
    But anyway you seem like i killed your wife, and if it was for you guys i should be killed or put into jail.. anyway you are free to think what you want, but also im free to speak.

But having said that please delete all my users cause i dont have anything else to say in here, there are better places , forums, comunities to be, please delete me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:32 am