Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+26
paul thomas
Olivier Boissel
M Carey
Wally Masterson
René Lorig
Ruben Grueira
Fernando Zart
Sergio Marques
Martin Hussey
M Waechter
Clive Melbourne
Cédric Lagneau
Lars Scheving
Gary Munson
Stuart Whitehead
Piers Structures
Juan-garcia
andi goodwin
MikaRaymond
henrizio
Christian Grzybofski
giancarlo graziano
Andrea Lojelo
facu88
Victor Villanueva
Jeff Paul
30 posters

1.3 Final

giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

1.3 Final - Page 5 Empty Re: 1.3 Final

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

Crying or Very sad
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Leonardo Ratafia wrote:I have this problem in the replays, in the onboard cameras (pressing F2) the sound start.wav is looping in the background for no reason.
    I did a fresh instalation, even deleted the netkar pro folder in my documents and started the sim as a demo, did a lap, saved the replay and played it back, and there's the sound trying to start the car only when any onboard camera is selected.
    I have a 5.1 speakers setup, if that helps and during the game it doesn't make this noise in the onboard cameras, only in the replays.
    If someone knows how to fix it, i would really apreciate it. It happened to some other guy too.

Just checked and it also happens with my other PC which has different motherboard, video card, 2 speakers is set. Really don't know how to fix it, I use Windows Xp 32 bit SP3 in both.

You must make the car exactly dead before reproducing the replay.
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Seems to be a bug when the admin want's to restart a server after the race ended, I think before it restart from the first session, now just restart the session that you are.
    Christian Grzybofski
    Christian Grzybofski
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Christian Grzybofski Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Fernando Zart wrote:
    First thing I would try is to reset the video drivers to bare minimum, i.e., use multisampling AA and no forced AF. Nothing "extra" selected, be it nVidia or AMD. Then run the game and see if it happens. Also, try to run the game without antivirus or other softwares on background. It is not a question of performance, but to be sure that nothing is messing with the code.
    Then, if the game runs, try to enable one thing at a time, and see what happens. Takes time, but you'll sort it out eventually. Good luck.

Nothing happens...thanks a lot for your help btw!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Sergio Marques wrote:Seems to be a bug when the admin want's to restart a server after the race ended, I think before it restart from the first session, now just restart the session that you are.
    Kunos is working on it already.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Most drivers (Mika, Marius, me, ...) get sometimes a wrong wheel-alignment after you had a crash, the wheel position is not fixed / restalled totally after fixing the car (with 'fix car' button)... . It keeps some dissorted position as it were after the/a crash, it's not in the middle anymore, a little deconfigurated.

Only chance is then to exit and rejopin the server again, to have the wheel 1:1 in the correct middle pos. again.
    It something like replaces the full-mode *joke*, 'cause you might be even more careful not to crash your car during a race to keep at least the correct wheel-alignment over the race.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 pm

it is interesting to note that the setup (a remake for the final version ) reach higher values ​​conform to reality, at least for the Osella I'm trying to learn to drive 1.3 in this final
    for others cars, I do not have seriously tried
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:30 pm

M Waechter wrote:Most drivers (Mika, Marius, me, ...) get sometimes a wrong wheel-alignment after you had a crash, the wheel position is not fixed / restalled totally after fixing the car (with 'fix car' button)... . It keeps some dissorted position as it were after the/a crash, it's not in the middle anymore, a little deconfigurated.

Only chance is then to exit and rejopin the server again, to have the wheel 1:1 in the correct middle pos. again.
    It something like replaces the full-mode *joke*, 'cause you might be even more careful not to crash your car during a race to keep at least the correct wheel-alignment over the race.

Just center your wheel and press CTRL. That would fix it.
    henrizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by henrizio Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:02 pm

I tried to have FF1600 online server at Crema, but we all end up sideways in the same garage. Not in the side of main straight like old versions.

Any solutions or a new bug?

I found the fix for this. Strange I never heard before about this. Why Crema is available for online if it doesn't work.

Last edited by henrizio on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:33 pm

René Lorig wrote:Just center your wheel and press CTRL. That would fix it.

Thx, I had never heard about this possibility to center the wheel.

@Laurent: Yes, especially the suspension values are higher then in previous versions, unfortunately you have less possibilities now to set the car in a driveable / balanced way when you try to go for a softer suspension way in the setup, just because of the slow rebound setting is not setable low enough now anymore in such a case. (Hope everyone understands what I mean) -But with a real/good setup a softer suspension is probably slower anyway, so it doesn't matter that much Smile .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:54 pm