Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+10
Maarten Steverink
M Waechter
Paul O'Brien
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
Marco Calesella
Pobb R Tippet
René Lorig
Simon Bevcic-batina
Chris Kehagias
Andrea Lojelo
14 posters

27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort

Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort - Page 2 Empty Re: 27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort

Post by Marco Calesella Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 am

Io dopo le 23.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:32 pm

Marco Calesella wrote:Andrea, ieri sera per caso il server non utilizzava il Live Timing? O c'è qualcoa che non va da me?
    Perchè io ho ancora il tempo di 1.38.8 dell'altro giorno, mentre ieri sera avevo migliorato (1.36.5 se non ricordo male).
    ciao Marco, ho controllato sul server e ho notato che, per errore era partito un secondo server con Zandvoort ieri. probabilmente sei entrato nel server "sbagliato", ossia quello non collegato al sistema di hotlap. In effetti ho trovato nei log che il tuo miglior tempo sul server con l'hotlap era 1.38.8.
    Putroppo ho spento il server "sbagliato" senza pensare a questa evenienza e ho quindi perso il log relativi.

Mi dispiace per il problema.
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 am

No prob, l'importante era capire cosa è successo. Non è che con i tempi che faccio ho perso un granchè anche se non me lo ha registrato Very Happy
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Continua l'incubo (io Very Happy) Andrea.
    Problema mai avuto finora: mi sono allocato giorni fa per la gara di Zandvoort, ma nell'Entry List (quella da menu a tendina) non risulto allocato e ami lo sono stato.
    Nella gestione allocazioni è tutto a posto. Ho provato anche a cancellare e rifare l'allocazione, a usare Explorer invece di firefox, ma niente.
    Come detto, mai avuto questo problema. Evidenzio più che altro perchè magari succede anche ad altri.
    Comunque c'è tempo, credevo la gara fosse dopo 15 gg da Snetterton, invece ho scoperto ieri sera che è dopo 3 settimane. Sleep

Allegata "documentazione":

Gestione allocazioni del mio pannello di controllo
    27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort - Page 2 1zgvsw2

Entry List ARS (da menu a tendina)
    27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort - Page 2 13zr8e8
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:58 pm

The entry list will be all right the week of the ARS race. There is one query that is based on the next event (that is KS2 Suzuka). This is screwing things up (I hope to have time to fix it sooner or later).
    Don't worry. It will be fine on Friday.
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Alles klar! 27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort - Page 2 57262
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 pm

↑ German post! Very Happy

I just realized that I am on a birthday party that night, so I won't make it to the race. Sad I hope I can make it to one of the next races! The problem is that the races are starting so late and I have to go to school the next day so I can't stay up that long... We'll see. By the way, when do the events normally finish (what time)? If it's before 23.30 then that would be on the edge, but okay. Very Happy
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 pm

around 22:30 (german time) is usually all finished.

At Snetterton, for example Race1 started at 21:13:00 and was 20 min qual+ 10m46.683 race. So Race 2 started at 21:57:37 and was 27m22.229.
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Okay, I'll try to be there at a race after Zandvoort! Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Practice night at Zandvoort tonight after the KS2 race (around 22:30).

See you on track later on.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Zandvoort v0.9.1 Released . This is a first public release. Please download it from the link above.
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:46 am

Non che sia importante, ma che fine ha fatto il mio tempo 1.35.646 che avevo nel time living.
    E' diventato 1.52.569 con lo stesso intertempo?????

EDIT: Ok, ora è ricomparso..
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm

It's finally Zandvoort week. To avoid problems we will not use realistic weather for this race. So the race will be dry (0% Rain)

Please allocate for the race on time
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 pm

guys, please don't forget your allocation for tonight
    Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Kristijan Jalovec Perusko Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 am

Sorry guys i have problem with my router it disconnect it self and i cant believe it happend in race Sad
    in firsth race all of you dessaper for a second and then someone touched me from behind when you all showed up Sad
    .im sorry for that.my car was all broken so i restarted from pit.in second race everything went ok i was 3rd till i wanted to go to pit in 15th lap and my router ended my conection Sad((((
    grats for podiums and thx for racing fair Wink
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 am

sorry had not realised i had allocated for the race .. they switched my shift from morning to evening so I had to work
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:55 am

replay-download group A
    (note: the start of race1 -the first few meters- is missing in that replay, 'cause I rejoned the server (too late).)

I decided at just 1,5 hours before the start to take part at this memorial race. I thought at least one guy with Simoncelli's name should appear at the participation-list or s.th. like that.. .
    -btw.: I used the black "marcoSic#58"-skin like G. Graziano chose too.-
    I set the car to middle downforce (14 wing at rear), which was too much I think, that was one reason beside the lack of practice why I was far away from a regular pace.
    For me my car felt s.th. like a F1 Williams-cosworth 2011 (sliding on tires -much against-steering needed-, less/flat ride high), I assume Smile.
    Also I used the more easy to push clutch-pedal as the brake-pedal this time, to save my left knee.. (like I wrote at the Suzuka thread) Very Happy. For this purpose I had to screw some things at my pedals-periphery
    10 min. before 21h 27 Oct 2011: Zandvoort - Page 2 29413 to get gas and brake pedal to an equal high (note: gas and middle pedal were 'tuned '/ set higher / set more towards the front by the guy who owned the wheel before I bought it,
    so I had to 'downgrade' the gas-pedal again).

Second race began fine, but after three or four laps I got stuck in the gravel and afterwards this in the whole middle of the race I drove crap, just the end (last ca. 8 laps) was fine again.
    I did some horrible flight+turnarounds of the car at lap 14 or 15, if you want to look at that for 'fun' (though such crash does not really fit to the purpose of such memorial race).. .
    I had much blue flags of course and I did not know where to go away of the track sometimes (standing at gravel and so on after letting pass cars..), but gladly nothing very serious happened accident-wise.
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 am

Great racing in Class B even if we ended up a bit thin at the end on people racing but it was exciting and challenging and everyone raced well... here is a report from the race from my point of view Smile

http://verminracing.weebly.com/news-blog.html
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 am

Great fun yesterday. This track is lovely. Really close battles all the times.

The sprint race was quite short for me. Unfortunately Franky lost control at T6 for an issue on his computer and crashed into me. Race over Smile

The feature race instead has been just great for me. After a good start I had a good battle with Mario and Kristijan for few laps, then an intense fight with Simon, trying to keep him behind, although he was faster (what happen to you Simon? I saw you going out and then not moving from that corner until the end of the race). Last 10 laps was all about keeping concentration and avoiding making mistakes to keep Chris as far as possible.
    I couldn't be happier about my second place, especially because I started more or less in half of the grid. I had a nice and consistent race with just few minor mistakes. I'm happy. Best way to celebrate the first race on my belowed "home" circuit Smile
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Congrats on 2nd place Andrea! Well done!

I had a great evening of racing! I just love this track so much! I had a good qualifying in group B, and was on pole with a 1:33,582. It was almost my pb, so i was very happy with that! Mr. Tippet was behind me with a 1:34,689, and on race pace he was a little closer than that in practice races, so i was hoping for a good battle.

In race 1 i had a good start, and i could get a nice gap to 2nd place, and i could pretty much control the race from there. In the end i was 14 seconds ahead of Richard T, but that doesn't really show how close it was during the race. He kept the pressure on nicely!

Race 2 i had a good start again from 6th i believe, and i had a good start. Due to some trouble for the rest of the group i was in 1st by the end of lap 1. I had a nice gap already in Lap 2, but then Dmitri Gavrilenko entered (when the race had already started) and i had MASSIVE join lag! I lost 20 seconds because of that, and fortunately i was just in the gravel without hitting anything, so i could continue!

After some fast laps i could get back to the front again, and i noticed that Richard had done a very short first stint, so i had to push to get ahead of him again, and make a gap for my pitstop. Fortunately he made a mistake on the lap that i pitted early because of some contact i had with Mr. Jamsek :-) so i could join again just behind Richard! So i was 2nd after my stop, and we had a nice battle. Unfortunately, Richard had some problems with his tyres/fuelload, so he lost some speed because of that. I passed him in the beginning of the next lap. Maybe i was a little aggressive there Richard, sorry if i scared you :-) Thanks for leaving room for the both of us.

All in all, a great race, and a great track!

See you all at the next one!
    Maarten
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:(what happen to you Simon? I saw you going out and then not moving from that corner until the end of the race).

Yep, would like to know that too (not that he lost his conscious during playing or s.th. serious like that). I think normally he would have pressed ESC->back to pits or Exit the server, but he
    was standing close beside the track-asphalt the whole second half of the race without any action. -btw.: Did he quit his connection at the end of the race / at the finish, when the race was over at least by himself...
    (just to prove that he is still alive Wink ) ?
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:24 pm

ehehehhhh i forgot for esc(full mode) Very Happy,i was waiting for the end of race for to get some points,but i got 0 points Sad cheers
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:21 am

Maarten Steverink wrote:Maybe i was a little aggressive there Richard, sorry if i scared you :-) Thanks for leaving room for the both of us.

Hehe, no problem at all. I knew i wouldn't be able to keep you behind me with the problems I was having with the tyres anyway. plus it was a clean fair move.

After one of my best quali laps (I think it might of been my best laptime on the track ever), I just wish I had figured out why in the race i was about a second off the pace I was running in the practice races, when i was mid/high 1:34's and low 1:35's then about 2 seconds off in the second race (but I think that was down to the fuel load and tyres), then I think we could of had a really good battle although you still would of been quicker lol Razz, still it will have to wait until next time Razz. You did a brilliant job on coming back to win from the join lag issue.

I think it was a great race on a great track with great sim racers Very Happy
    Vincenzo Vanore
    Vincenzo Vanore
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincenzo Vanore Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Salve ragazzi, in genere non lo faccio per questioni di tempo, ma oggi voglio lasciare un commento su questa gara... riguardando il replay credo di aver fatto una manovra un pó brusca nei confronti di Gek nell'ultimo giro di gara 1 difendendomi da un suo attacco, forse ho chiuso un pó troppo tardi.. ::rischio::
    Per il resto direi tutto perfetto senza un minimo di errori !!!
    Alla prossima!!

f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Piu che brusca la definirei da killer.... Laughing Laughing ma credo che non avevi visto che ero gia li al tuo fianco, in tutti i casi sempre molto divertente correre contro di te e molto impegnativo. Complimentissimi per la doppia vittoria.Peccato che nella seconda ho fatto troppi errori altrimenti ti avrei fatto compagnia per molti altri giri. Non so quando potro tornare a correre perche ieri mi sono rotto un piede e quindi per un po faro solo da spettatore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:19 am