Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

NetKar pro sample rate in AIM

Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

netkar - NetKar pro sample rate in AIM Empty NetKar pro sample rate in AIM

Post by Jamie Shorting Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

I've never been able to upload the telemetry dump file into AIM so I was wondering if anybody knows what the sample rate is in netkar. Thanks.
    Wally Masterson
    Driver
    Driver

netkar - NetKar pro sample rate in AIM Empty Re: NetKar pro sample rate in AIM

Post by Wally Masterson Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

Jamie Shorting wrote:I've never been able to upload the telemetry dump file into AIM so I was wondering if anybody knows what the sample rate is in netkar. Thanks.
    What problems are you having? I can load telemetry in AIM but have no need to know the sample rate.

Are you just getting a crash when you try to save the drk file?

Here's the trick... believe it or not. Don't view the replay of your session. Once you do that, you can't open the telemetry.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Wally Masterson wrote:Here's the trick... believe it or not. Don't view the replay of your session. Once you do that, you can't open the telemetry.
    Yeah, that's been a known bug for a while, still you can manually save your replay if you need it as well.
    Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jamie Shorting Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:03 pm

ahhhhh!!! lol. Thanks fellas!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:06 am