Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+39
G.Eff
Luca Seghieri
Karim Saad
Toni Rubiejo
Paul Doherty
X.Clock
Vincent Buccarello
Luis Mercury
Wally Masterson
Jorge Alves
alexcand
ale paccosi
Vitaliano polito
Gianluca Bonifacio
M Carey
pedronery
giancarlo graziano
Fabio Grippa
MikaRaymond
David Ignjatovic
Sergio Marques
M Waechter
laurent resende
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
René Lorig
Timo Eckert
Roberto Postinghel
Luca Mosca
Luca Orsetti
Vaggelis
Roberto Olivetti
Marco Calesella
Max Caputi
Raúl Expósito
Leonardo Ratafia
mario gilles
Salvatore Liotti
Antonio Lallo
Andrea Lojelo
43 posters

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 5 Empty Re: netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Post by Sergio Marques Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:07 pm

But now is an official update, or it wouldn't show up at NKP start.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 5 Empty Re: netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Post by M Waechter Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Yep, of course (if no hackers delivered it in some way, but of course it's not such a case).
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Yes. it seems to be that Kunos find some time to make the RSR update official. It's the very same version.

Laurent is right, in this version the grip is a bit less than in the previous version.

Now that this is official we can update the grip on our Gallardo for the new version. The grip we used was right for the previous version, but it's way too low on the current release.
    X.Clock
    Driver
    Driver

Post by X.Clock Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 am

its me or with the update the physics seems to be more arcadish....

abarth could not rollover while bumping in the corner with the high curvs...

i done a 1:21,8xx on magione with the new update..but i feel the car so extrange, i dont know if it are the physics change or because i come from playing with Rfactor 2...

Edit: server did not send times to netkar pro rank...
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Orsetti Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

X.Clock wrote:
    ...abarth could not rollover while bumping in the corner with the high curvs...

I hate this thing... From my point of view, is a major step backward for the realism of this car... netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 5 888881
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:08 am

how about nkserver tool? does it work or you have to set the server manually?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:27 am

Luca Orsetti wrote:
    X.Clock wrote:

I hate this thing... From my point of view, is a major step backward for the realism of this car... netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 5 888881

I share your opinion in what is of F2000 Sad , I drove only it with this update!!!! pale
    X.Clock
    Driver
    Driver

Post by X.Clock Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 am

laurent resende wrote:
    Luca Orsetti wrote:
    X.Clock wrote:

I share your opinion in what is of F2000 Sad , I drove only it with this update!!!! pale

totallly true, i still did not try other cars, but for me now this update is like some big steps back, I hope that Assetto Corsa will not be like this...

if i have to compare now the rfactor2 seems to be better physics than this new update...Tomorrow i will try to ride with other cars and tracks to assimilate the new physics, but i think that my thoughts will be the same..
    Wally Masterson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Wally Masterson Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:09 am

Just for your information, at our XGN league, I have decided to stay with the old version, because now the cars are harder to control in a slide, the server tool doesn't work, the rank times are out of date... I've asked Jaap what he intends to do with the rank site regarding this update.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:18 am

I just spoke to Juha about the nkservertool. I'll keep you posted.
    Roberto Olivetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Olivetti Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Just my 2 cents:
    I love how some cars feel after this update, but I agree that not all the cars feel the same.
    I guess the cause is that the cars were added to netKar in different moments, and each of them has been created for the netKar version available at the time of their release.
    A general update to the phisics has the drawback of affecting all of the cars, and while this update improves (in my opinion) the feeling with F2000 and KS2, I thrust Luca when he says that the feeling with Abarth may be worse (I don't know that car enough to express an opinion).

The rain "bug" (or a problem of my configuration?)

In rainy condition, when you go off track and dirt appears on your visor, at every lap after the visor keeps dirtying without apparent reason - starting around the track zone where you made the off-track - and the situation keeps getting worser and worser until you have your visor completely dirt wherever along the track. In addition, when the problem appears, I have a consistent drop in framerate too.
    I remember this bug was reported in this thread, but I guess that kunos or RSR guys couldn't reproduce it on their gear. If so, I would be happy knowing that it's a "personal" problem and not a bug.
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vincent Buccarello Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:51 pm

The old setups dont work with the KS2 anymore, lets take Aviano, I have no grip anymore, I cant do a full lap without a spin...
    But I think now its impossible that there are big gaps.
    If I think of Istanbul i stuggled hard to get 1:33 and improved it offline to a 1:32 but that was my limit, and other drivers got 1:29...it was a bit strange, thats the good part.. no rollovers hmmm, its easier to drive more aggressive (my driving style), last corner at Newbury was very tricky...now its no problem at all...bit unrealistic.

The feeling of the Ftarget at Prato was better but the old setup gives you not the needed grip...
    Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Kristijan Jalovec Perusko Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:20 pm

i share my opinion with Roberto Smile
    i true we are slower with old setup,but at least try to make newer setup or tweak old Smile
    i like backfire a lot,you can feel brake errors now much better(i can use 54/46 brake bias now on f2000,like real cars),i didn try other cars much,but i will give a try tonight.i never compered real times with nkp times,so maybe if this update is more real to real times then its not bad,just get use to it a bit.maybe we get update some day to fix some bugs...but for now i will give a try with this update and try to make few setups and see where it goes Smile
    cheers
    Jorge Alves
    Jorge Alves
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Jorge Alves Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:31 pm

I love the new update ... the cars now feel much more alive ... the formula cars dont look arcade on rails anymore ... we can actually feel them ... they are more difficult to control but this is suppose to be a simulator and not just one more game

I specialy like the improvements on F1600/1800 ... real pleasure to drive now ...

Hope Kunos keeps this approach on AC
    Paul Doherty
    Paul Doherty
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul Doherty Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Just out of curiosity is it possible to roll back to the old version or not an option?
    Toni Rubiejo
    Driver
    Driver

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 5 Empty fail upgrade

Post by Toni Rubiejo Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:57 pm

hi guys,

I have enough problems with this new update which will not let me run with abarth, 1600 and 1800. By loading the truck gives me shadow.nko file error. I Reinstall the game where it worked but then I fail, I can do?
    Karim Saad
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Karim Saad Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:07 am

Well, this is reassuring. I thought that a few weeks of FVA and GSC had destroyed my nKP skills. Started remaking setups for the KS2 at Aviano and Prato, couldn't keep the car on the track.
    I was surprised to see an update, now I'm not sure I should have clicked on it.
    Was this something people had been asking for? I haven't been online much lately.
    Wally Masterson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Wally Masterson Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:43 am

Paul Doherty wrote:Just out of curiosity is it possible to roll back to the old version or not an option?

If you have applied the patch and want to revert to the old version, you
    can copy nkserver.exe.40.bk to replace nkserver.exe and nks.exe.40.bk
    to replace nks.exe in your C:\nkpro13 folder.
    alexcand
    Driver
    Driver

Post by alexcand Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

For those who think it's not realist that the abarth don't rollover anymore, watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqpsfUYcRs
    The driver climbs the curbs like hell, and the car doesn't rollover!
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Orsetti Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

alexcand wrote:For those who think it's not realist that the abarth don't rollover anymore, watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViqpsfUYcRs
    The driver climbs the curbs like hell, and the car doesn't rollover!

Yes but... Watch these videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqil28vrcnE&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=VztPQtCh-CU (watch at 0:17)

Maybe we would need a middle way between old and new version Smile

Last edited by Luca Orsetti on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:12 pm

in 2010 they were using another patch Smile of course you can rollover a race car.. but it´s not a natural thing, if you hit in a certain angle th kurb, with certain speed, etc, but in normal race conditions you don´t see race cars rolling over by hitting or riding over kurbs
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Orsetti Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:26 pm

The problem is that in the new version is practically impossible to rollover! Instead it was too easy to do in the previous version... confused
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:33 pm

i´ve put it in 2 wheels in magiona several times, but yes, i didn´t rollover, but before it was way too easy.. it was too light the car Very Happy
    Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Previous version was more real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2Ypz3HGbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJU2vhKHaTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKWsY3GAvq4&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVz6WPKatR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J0LWNhhJ-k
    Toni Rubiejo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Toni Rubiejo Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Toni Rubiejo wrote:hi guys,

I have enough problems with this new update which will not let me run with abarth, 1600 and 1800. By loading the truck gives me shadow.nko file error. I Reinstall the game where it worked but then I fail, I can do?

Anyone know to solve my problem?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:44 am