Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+39
G.Eff
Luca Seghieri
Karim Saad
Toni Rubiejo
Paul Doherty
X.Clock
Vincent Buccarello
Luis Mercury
Wally Masterson
Jorge Alves
alexcand
ale paccosi
Vitaliano polito
Gianluca Bonifacio
M Carey
pedronery
giancarlo graziano
Fabio Grippa
MikaRaymond
David Ignjatovic
Sergio Marques
M Waechter
laurent resende
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
René Lorig
Timo Eckert
Roberto Postinghel
Luca Mosca
Luca Orsetti
Vaggelis
Roberto Olivetti
Marco Calesella
Max Caputi
Raúl Expósito
Leonardo Ratafia
mario gilles
Salvatore Liotti
Antonio Lallo
Andrea Lojelo
43 posters

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 7 Empty Re: netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:23 pm

scarica da qui:
    http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update  - Page 7 Empty Re: netKar PRO v1.3.0.1 RSR update

Post by laurent resende Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:26 pm

:lol!:hacked! hacked:evil: a soft cry :(and for 4 euros!! no comment:lol:!! Yet NetKar simulation is one of the easiest to install!! when it does not work! in this case it has to be that we should take! was not the sim!un conseil désinstalle et réinstall !!!
    Alessandro Capo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Alessandro Capo Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 pm

What are you talking about??
    I'm playing nkpro since 2009 an I don't know IF the version published on http://www.netkar-pro.com/main/ is the lastest or not...
    Many times the release published on the official site was not the lastest and I had to download a patch from this site or I can't play on radiators champ servers!
    So, I bought NKPro a lot of years ago for 15 EUROS (not 4!) and because I change my PC I just want to know if the version on the offical site is the lastest or not!

Thanks
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:07 pm

the RSR update, was for a while 1 step ahead to the official release. Few months back, Kunos decided to made official the RSR update he created for us. So, the RSR update is the same of the official release. That's why I told you to download it from the official website and do the autoupdates.

Sorry for the quick answer yesterday, but I'm a very busy at work lately.

One more note. Please change your username in Name Surname. It's the only forum rule we have. Thanks a lot.
    Alessandro Capo
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Alessandro Capo Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 am

Ok, just do it! Very Happy
    José Llamas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by José Llamas Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 am

Is it possible to fix the rain bugs? Crying or Very sad
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:35 am

I really don't think Kunos has so much time for it right now Smile
    José Llamas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by José Llamas Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes, Kunos I don't think, but we? Or is impossible to fix if we haven't the code?
    Roberto Olivetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Olivetti Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:39 am

Jose, I am with you! Sadnessssssss
    I would like so much to be able to fix it, but I don't have the knowledge required.
    I found some posts on how to stop a program from writing to a buffer, but I can't apply the fix to netKar (I don't even know for sure IF the bug is due to a non-emptied buffer - but I guess so).
    Anyways, let's assume the problem is a buffer that grows and doesn't empty.
    I guess the bare minimum to know would be:
    - which buffer is generating the FPS drop
    - if the netKar source is needed to fix it, or if it's possible to block it "from the outside" eg. with a shared library.

Here you find a (maybe) similar problem solved. But there are differences too: they are on linux, they know which buffer to block and so on..
    http://serverfault.com/questions/464323/how-do-you-force-a-process-to-flush-the-data-written-to-an-open-file-descriptor
    José Llamas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by José Llamas Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Albert McSaltens said me that in previous game version not happens this bug. You could try creating a server with the previous version of netKar Pro Very Happy

Edit: Maybe with this...: netKar Pro version switcher
    Roberto Olivetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Olivetti Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:41 am

Thx José, I know that the bug was not present in nK 1.3. It has been introduced with the latest update. But I would love to have netKar fully working for 2 reasons: the car's handling in the latest version is IMHO better and I think a software released should be freed from bugs when they are spotted. But I don't loose my hope: in some months Kunos will be all alone in a tropical beach, with billions out of his ears, and he will for sure have the time to fix netKar SmileSmileSmile
    José Llamas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by José Llamas Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:06 am

jeje well... when AC be released, we'll forget nK xD
    José Llamas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by José Llamas Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 pm

I'm racing with Albert McSaltens in rain, with previous version. Anyone comes? Very Happy
    Plinio Marchesini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Plinio Marchesini Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:09 am

José Llamas wrote:... when AC be released, we'll forget nK xD
    ... not here Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 pm