Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+7
Clive Melbourne
Max Caputi
MikaRaymond
Matt Dawson
M Waechter
Mario Slezacek
Andrea Lojelo
11 posters

5 July 2012: Hungaroring

MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

5 July 2012: Hungaroring - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 July 2012: Hungaroring

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 am

unfortunately it got a little too late for me to race. i have to be up quite early in a morning and had some other jobs to do so decided not to race.

Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm

It was a great fun race that we had last night. Qul 2nd 1.39.2 as luca Orsetti also set a 1.39.2 for 1st. Luca made a mistake at the slow chicane on the 1st lap and I passed him and pulled out a small gap 4/5 seconds. Then after about 4/5 laps I seen that Gek was slowly closing in on me, I had him on my tail from about lap 11/12, he tried 2 passing attempts on the main straight but I managed to hold him off. We had a great battle till the end. My tyres were pretty bad for about the last 5 laps so just had to put my car in the right place to defend. Was very happy to beat Gek in a full on battle. Just a little annoying that I had such a good race and it wasn't offical . But still very enjoyable . Thanks for the great race Gek. Very Happy
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Dispiaciuto per non avere potuto fare la gara ma i problemi tecnici hanno vinto.
    POi la gara , mi sono divertito moltissimo. Ho dovuto fare tutta la gara con la ruota posteriore destra danneggiata, ma clive è andato davvero fortissimo e molto corretto. Bravo clive complimenti per la stupenda gara, e grazie per il divertimento.
    Ora che sei diventato un redline .. sei ancora piu veloce

Sorry for not being able to do the race but technical problems have won. Then the race, I enjoyed it very much. I had to do the whole race with the damaged right rear wheel, but clive went very very strong and very correct. Bravo clive congratulations for the amazing race, and thanks for the fun.Now that you've become a redline .. yet faster
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Still nothing from Andrea?!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:44 am

Hi Maarten, busy period for me, with a new project at work and some more time spent for commuting. Unfortunately, at least for now, I can't be on track as much as before, but I should be able to be there for the races.
    I'm sorry I couldn't be there last week for the race, and unfortunately they guys had some technical difficulties to configure the server. Sorry for that from the all team.

We will keep the schedule as planned, so next race on the Open Wheel Series will be Interlagos on FTarget.
    we haven't decided yet if Hungaroring will be excluded from the championship or postponed to the end of the championship. We will let you know shortly.
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Ok good to hear you're okay m8 Smile I was starting to worry!

Thanks for the info!

Maarten
    Gianluca Illiano
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gianluca Illiano Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hi Maarten, busy period for me, with a new project at work and some more time spent for commuting. Unfortunately, at least for now, I can't be on track as much as before, but I should be able to be there for the races.
    I'm sorry I couldn't be there last week for the race, and unfortunately they guys had some technical difficulties to configure the server. Sorry for that from the all team.

We will keep the schedule as planned, so next race on the Open Wheel Series will be Interlagos on FTarget.
    we haven't decided yet if Hungaroring will be excluded from the championship or postponed to the end of the championship. We will let you know shortly.
    I vote to postpone it Smile
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Orsetti Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Gianluca Illiano wrote:
    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hi Maarten, busy period for me, with a new project at work and some more time spent for commuting. Unfortunately, at least for now, I can't be on track as much as before, but I should be able to be there for the races.

I vote to postpone it Smile

Me too... Do a poll! Smile
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm

Cancellato il mio post, perchè ho poi controllato le date... Rolling Eyes Credevo fosse il 12 invece è il 19 Luglio.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 pm

We decided to repeat the Hungaroring race as last event of the Open Wheel Series. So next race Interlagos FTarget, as previously stated

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:40 am