Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+2
Joco Gorenc
Andrea Lojelo
6 posters

11 July 2013: Brno

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

11 July 2013: Brno Empty 11 July 2013: Brno

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

11 July 2013: Brno 4brnoOW13

Forth event of the Open Wheel Series 2013.01

F2000 @ Brno

Prequalification already started and will go on until the racing day. Live timing is already active on our server.
    Prequalification results will determine the groups.

To take part of the race please register to the championship and place your allocation for the race.

Thursday 11.07.2013:
    Qualification: 20 minutes
    Race 1: 13laps
    Race 2: 25 laps
    Joco Gorenc
    Driver
    Driver

11 July 2013: Brno Empty Re: 11 July 2013: Brno

Post by Joco Gorenc Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:08 am

Hey all, I might show up but not sure yet.Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 am

Hi, welcome to our forum. it would be nice to have you racing with us!

Please register to our league management system, and place your allocation as described in this guide

One more small request: please change your username here in the forum using your Name Surname.

Thanks.
    See you on track for some training
    Joco Gorenc
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Joco Gorenc Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:37 am

Thank you!Cool 

All set, now I just need to get some laps in, been a long time since I raced nKpro.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:47 am

Cool Joco! I've seen that your allocation is still missing. Just go in the Control Center
    and click on "Maintain driver allocations"

11 July 2013: Brno HmlnQPT
    Joco Gorenc
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Joco Gorenc Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah, I see. Done.

Thanks for your patience!::teach::
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:09 pm

Not a problem at all. We are aware that GPCOS isn't the most user-friendly system ever, but still it's the only one available to buy What a Face 

Olivier Boissel
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Olivier Boissel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi Andrea.

just a question about entry list.

It seem that lap time from live timing are not reported for all the drivers.

I think to Laurent Resende for example Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 pm

Laurent was using a different license. I fixed it for you.
    others might not have done already a lap on our server.

Guys, please let me know if is there anymore problem.
    Thanks
    Olivier Boissel
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Olivier Boissel Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi Andrea.

Thanks for him and sorry for trouble Wink
    Cayd Breslin
    Cayd Breslin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Cayd Breslin Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Sorry, guys wont be able to make it:study: and neither will dad (M Breslin) because we are too busy.  Hope you guys have a good race
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 am

Had been quite nice races, a 5th and 4th pos. .
    I battled with M Gilles almost the whole time in both races, was fun, though he is not easy to overtake and
    I did not managed to do so. I was a bit more quick in (some) corners especially in the first ~9 laps at a stint (<- as long as the tires were at good condition) and he was a tiny bit more quick at topspeed on every straight. So I never got a chance to outbrake him at a corner entry.

At the last laps of 2nd stint in race2 my tires were a bit done (old known problem for me, but now it get's better - with better setups and more adopted driving) + I didn't drive 100% accurate at corner entries, as I also had a bit of fear all the time that my fuel will not last to the end at the 2nd stint.. . So I did some shortshifting -or at least did not rev over my limit in the aim.ini of 6600 rpm all the time- in the 2nd stint sometimes -and maybe this saved me to get through. Only 0.3 litres left at the finish Wink, not very much.
    Also fraps began to struggle here and there in last laps. Some very tiny but enough reasons, why I lost the direct kind of "wheel to wheel" contact to Mario in the last maybe five-four laps -and he kept his speed also with then such a bit used tires.. .

Qualy wasn't totally perfect. In the first attempts I tried larger gears (35 km/h gap between each), which was a bit slower it seemed. Then for the last two attempts I switched to my regular setup that I used at my fastest laps in practice and 'sadly' filled too much fuel (9 litres for three laps instead of my here at quick laps commonly used 7 lites for around two complete laps) into my car for the last attempt (I misjudged s.th. with the time that was left), which was an improvement, but could have been even some tenth better with a bit less fuel (at this track for me at least).
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:44 am

first of all thank you has RSR as this 2 race the premiere, poor departure and I met in " the Hell " of the platoon "!!! lol there were pilots everywhere!!! has T1, who tried to make you the exterieur, the interieur!! oops!! big foible in the curve T1 for eviter a car, 2 perceptible contact in the steering wheel to T2, finally I have could clear me and met derriere Marco, not easy has double, but it is the regle of game, apres it is Mario, not easy either has double, he defend normal

but to double takes time, 2 or 3 laps and in front of they are party, therefore solo running, to keep rhythm and to wait for arrival, P4, I am going not to cry!! lol

2 eme the similar!!! depart means and everybody death from starvation!! however 25 towers it is long, they earn running not at first!! on the contrary often have lose it!!

apres 2 or three towers and of nice passes of weapon with Mario, I am in order find has 1 or 2 seconds of Luca, 3 / 4 lap tres quickly and oops 6eme / 3eme has T2:( !!! broken motor!!!

valves and connecting rods owe etre on the lane!!! key echap and retorted derneir with 90 seconds of delay!!! in fact it is there or I most had a good time, by trying to take back up the maximum of concurents!!! in finale P7 which, without a sports limit contact Twisted Evil in the front last turn shall have could etre P6, but it is running!!!

still thank you RSR, and be productive has Zand!!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 am

Y, I remember also we had slight contact in race 1, as I needed more road in t6 after a few laps and you took advantage and could outpace me in that corner at the turn's inner side. While side by side & still everyone pushing, our cars had a bit of contact. But since the contact & damage-model changed much to the better with the last update or so, such a normal kind of contact isn't a big problem for steering damage or whatever damage anymore, gladly. So in some situations you now can push and battle more 'hard' than with previous NKPro versions.
    --
    I also remeber a 'cars everywhere situation' like you mentioned: Suddenly being in a sandwich between you and Maurizio at race2 start after t1, getting almost squeezed I thought, that was fun / a fun moment. Thx to everyone's cautious driving we managed even this without any collision/contact.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 am

M Waechter wrote:Y, I remember also we had slight contact in race 1, as I needed more road in t6 after a few laps and you took advantage and could outpace me in that corner at the turn's inner side. While side by side & still everyone pushing, our cars had a bit of contact. But since the contact & damage-model changed much to the better with the last update or so, such a normal kind of contact isn't a big problem for steering damage or whatever damage anymore, gladly. So in some situations you now can push and battle more 'hard' than with previous NKPro versions.
    --
    I also remeber a 'cars everywhere situation' like you mentioned: Suddenly being in a sandwich between you and Maurizio at race2 start after t1, getting almost squeezed I thought, that was fun / a fun moment. Thx to everyone's cautious driving we managed even this without any collision/contact.

and yes Marco, it is always tres delicate this race at first in gripped great platoon, have has the time not to look in mirrors, all attention is turned on the pilots immediately in front of you, when to those who can arrive on the quoting!!! invisible!! it is necessary to think of it when have it double, and always to try to anticipate what the pilot is going to make!!! not obvious!!

shure for more confort !!!!take pole !!!lol
    Olivier Boissel
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Olivier Boissel Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 am

Hi all.

Great Evening yesterday, good clean race and lot of fun  drive 

I had more time to prepare this event, I was not so quick than the aliens here but made good result for me.

Good good fun and battle in race 1 with Antonio, I had to try many times before overtake him and had contact in turn one during battle.

After, I had to focus to make good lap time to rejoin Andrea and again good battle to win one place.

At the end, sixth with to place better than on the grid.  

Race two, better start than the previous, many drivers around, all very very hurry Laughing , I lost places during first lap, I have to be more aggressive at the beginning  asd.

Quit Pit stop, I overtake Mario in the pit but made a big mistake in turn 4 and lost two position ; Mario and Marco passed me.

I did my best to join them but could not.

I finish fifth on this second race with the regret of my mistake.

See you for next event.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:12 am

Brno live fraps rec. now also is up. After 14 hours of upload (3,10 GB).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 pm