Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Are laptimes reliable?

Daniele Conserva

Are laptimes reliable? Empty Are laptimes reliable?

Post by Daniele Conserva Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello everybody! Suspect 
    Are the Laptimes in the app reliable? I'm not saying that the app doesn't work nor that it doesn't record times properly.
    I mean, is there the possibility to change the car power output? I already saw some videos where guys are creating their own cars.
    And if there is the chance to do so, is the app checking also that the car is in it's "original version" (assuming it can be done)?
    Otherwise there would be not that much enthusiasm by my side in competing.
    For instance at Imola there's a dude named gitu, lapping 1.31,5.... FOR REAL???  Laughing
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Are laptimes reliable? Empty Re: Are laptimes reliable?

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:37 pm

In some cases the app wrongly send the car/track of the previous session. We are currently implementing a new way of handling this, and we will release a fix for this. We will also made the app incompatible with the current version, so everyone will be notified that needs to upgrade.

Unfortunately this never happen to us during the testing phase.

Thanks for your help and support
    Daz Webb
    Daz Webb
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Daz Webb Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:42 am

Regards this issue Andrea, the #1 ranked time for Mugello/Ferrari 458 Italia is wrong.

TomasT tried to register here to report it but forums won't allow him for some reason.

He was running Vallelunga / BMW M3 E30 Step1 and his 1st lap recorded OK, but when he did his 2nd lap it recorded as Mugello / Ferrari 458 Italia so the Mugello/Ferrari time needs removing (or if possible amending to Vallelunga / BMW M3 E30 Step1 which it should have been.

You will see it is wrong to be Mugello, as the final sector is totally wrong and probably an impossible sector time to achieve.

:-)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:56 am

thanks for reporting this. time removed. this might still due to the issue we fixed yesterday (in fact the time was set on the 2013.12.08. 22:00

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:28 pm