Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

RSR Live Timing Feature request

Rob Gray

timing - RSR Live Timing Feature request Empty RSR Live Timing Feature request

Post by Rob Gray Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am

First up, I love the app.  It's plugged a hole that will be around until AI and especially multiplayer are done.

I have a feature request.  Can the concept of Leagues or Groups be added to the RSR Live Time website.  
    It's aimed at leagues want to compete with each other and filter out the wider RSR Live Timing Results. 

I figure this feature would work like this.
    1. Person creates League/Group
    2. League has a unique number or other Id
    3. Creator gives unique id to all other league members (eg by forum post on their league forums)
    4. League Members log in to RSR Live Timing website and enter id and join that group.
    5. There's an extra League tab/filter for all people in a league, where they can see the results of Lap times at particular car/track combos or Pro results with only other league members.

That'd be tops IMO.

Thanks guys.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

timing - RSR Live Timing Feature request Empty Re: RSR Live Timing Feature request

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:09 am

Hi Rob. Yours is a nice suggestion. We wanted to do something similar with steam friends/groups from the beginning, but we wanted to concentrate on other features first.

We're currently working on the integration of the AI, and we want to be ready for the multiplayer as well.

RSR website has always been a championship website (we run nkPRO leagues for over 6 years), therefore our aim is to do the same with AC, but in a much more mature way.

We hope we can open to other community in the future. Let's see how it goes! We want to create a solid base first.
    Rob Gray

timing - RSR Live Timing Feature request Empty Re: RSR Live Timing Feature request

Post by Rob Gray Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:00 am

ok. thanks Andrea
    p.s. (atm I'm right behind you on the PRO Abarth table - hopefully not for long hehe :p)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:18 am