Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

• Reply to topic

invalid lap

Andi Mann

invalid lap

Post by Andi Mann on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:00 pm

i cant get a valid lap with nos by snoopy ver 1.1 and 1.0.

even if i stay in between the White lines with  BOTH tires i get the invalid lap in the rsr live Timing window at the end of the lap..

with ver. 0.93 it was fine .. with 0.98 i had some Problems but managed to do a fast valid lap ..
since ver 1.0 i have no Chance to do a valid lap. even if i go 30 secs slower then i could with both tires in between the White lines i get the invalid lap message at the end..

can someone help and tell me what to do to get valid lap on nos again???

Scholz
Driver
Driver

same problem

Post by Scholz on Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:18 pm

I am having the same issue on Nordschleife. While I have been able to post a few valid laps, often I will do a perfect lap (as in always fully on road, avoiding curbs even) and it still says "car out of track, invalid lap". I just did a lap in the M3 E30 Group A that should have been perfect, but still got that message - has happened at least 8-9 times for me.

There must be some boundary incorrect somewhere in the track. Anyone have any info on this?

AHA - i didnt realize there was an indicator of bad lap in the app - that will help. Will see where the red light shows up

Scholz
Driver
Driver

Re: invalid lap

Post by Scholz on Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:39 am

Andi - basically the lap validator will stay red if you go off the track and then restart session - have to complete a lap before it will turn green. You can get around this by exiting the session and re-entering for a fresh green light (stays green when i load my setup too)

Sponsored content

Re: invalid lap

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 am

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:17 am