Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+2
Maurizio Gilles
martinvieguer
6 posters

RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22)

martinvieguer
    Driver
    Driver

RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22) Empty RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22)

Post by martinvieguer Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:10 pm

With the latest update of the game (0.22), this application stopped working. Hopefully they can fix it soon. Thank you very much!
    Maurizio Gilles
    Maurizio Gilles
    Driver
    Driver

RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22) Empty Re: RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22)

Post by Maurizio Gilles Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Probably it's a "game error", try with the latest update and see if still crashing.
    MPN64

RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22) Empty Re: RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22)

Post by MPN64 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:34 pm

I get Driver not recognized and can´t set any times after update?
    Basbas

Post by Basbas Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

With new version of AC i can't even select live timing app. I can't find it from list? I tried to install app again but no help.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Basbas wrote:With new version of AC i can't even select live timing app. I can't find it from list? I tried to install app again but no help.
    With the new version of AC you have to activate all your installed '3rd party' python apps in "Options"->"General" at the game's main menue.

It's mentioned in the official technical AC forum [News and Announcements] in the update/changes list of v0.22.

--

App will appear then in the list as normally. But I get "driver not recognized" as well today after the uptade to v22.x, yesterday it still worked.
    Just s.th. minor might have changed, will be solved soon I guess.
    MPN64

Post by MPN64 Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:12 pm

I`m new to RSR how much does the ingame name have with recognition?

reason: I only had MPN64 as first name ingame now when I checked after the update it had added the same MPN64 as a Nickname.
    I removed the nick name restarted the game and it was added again - as said don`t know if that is related but it was not like this with the Nickname before the update!

Hope for an fix!
    VisionHD
    Driver
    Driver

Post by VisionHD Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 am

I am getting this error after the update:

Car into the pit. Invalid lap. or something.
    Henshaw
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Henshaw Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:09 am

VisionHD wrote:I am getting this error after the update:

Car into the pit. Invalid lap. or something.
    Same here, I only installed it today.

Ive made a post about this in the sticky for the app, so check there for replies on the problem as well!
    VisionHD
    Driver
    Driver

Post by VisionHD Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:08 pm

So, no solution for now?
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:35 pm

VisionHD wrote:So, no solution for now?
    holiday time (klick)
    VisionHD
    Driver
    Driver

Post by VisionHD Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Hey! Thanks!

Now I only have to figure out how to get my lap times on Imola below 1:47:00 in meantime with BMW Z4 gt3, using Logitech Formula Vibration Feedback wheel Smile
    BMaytum
    BMaytum
    Driver
    Driver

RSR application don't work (Assetto Corsa 0.22) Empty RSR LiveTime v2.0.16 on AC 0.22.09

Post by BMaytum Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:03 pm

I was having problems getting RSR Live Timing to work on current Steam Early Access Assetto Corsa 0.22.09.  But I solved it (therefore I deleted my Sept 5,20014 posting in this thread). So what I did was to extract all 3 folders (apps, content and launcher) from RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.016.rar, then copy ALL files from those three folders into the AC folders/subfolders of the same name. Voila - success !
    Aside: My guess is that the only file you actually need to copy for this RSR LiveTiming update is RsrLiveTime_ACv2.0.016.rar\apps\python\RsrLiveTime\wsRSRLiveTime.exe (dated 9/1/2014).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:01 am