Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist

sigmatc24

How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist Empty How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist

Post by sigmatc24 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:31 pm

Hello,

I've tried many times, but each time even when doing a very clean lap, I got this message at the end:

Car into the pit.invalid lap

and of course the lap won't register

First time happends to me only in Nordschleife Tourist, it works fine on other layouts of Nordschleife and the other tracks

Can you help me please ?
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist Empty Re: How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist

Post by Max Caputi Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:30 pm

After last update always red light on that track It's impossible turns the app to grren and record lap
    sigmatc24

How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist Empty Re: How to register a lap at Nordschleife Tourist

Post by sigmatc24 Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Yes that's the problem. And only occurs in Nordchleife tourist because of it's nature A to B track.

So if anyone finds a tip. It will be welcome here
    sigmatc24

Post by sigmatc24 Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:22 am

Here is how it will work in Hotlap mode:

1) Exit Pits and cross the starting line so the timer starts

2) Press Escape and go back to pits

3) Next time you cross the starting line, the light will turn green and the lap will register

Once the lap is over and you want to do another lap(s), you must press escape - Restart session and follow steps 1 to 3
    AndyThompson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by AndyThompson Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Tried that with no luck.

Just get "Car into the pit.Invalid Lap".

Any ideas?  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:46 pm