Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

Osella and Trento Bordone

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Osella and Trento Bordone Empty Osella and Trento Bordone

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:39 am

Just as I wrote in RSC, Lorenzo, one of our team mate, that is a pilot of these cars in real life, found out that there was a public link of the Maragoni Driving Simulator more or less 1 month ago.

We tried to contact Kunos to know if we can spread around the information, since we knew that was a private software for Marangoni (and I was surprised of a public release not announced anywhere else), but we haven't received any answer (or at least not that I know).

Anyway...I'm glad that now someone wrote about it, so I can now write something as well!

This software is not compatible with the 1.1 nor the 1.0.3 (just like the Singtel Sim).
    I tried to import the track on the 1.0.3 or 1.1, but it doesn't work. I think because it's not implemented the possibility to have a circuit with a start in a different place from the end!
    Somehow you can manage to have the osella on the normal tracks on Singtel (so only off line), but I will not write anything else about it since it's maybe not allowed by the EULA.

Anyway let's wait for the official release of this car/track, whenever is gonna be and let's take this just as a preview.

The car, if you disable traction control and abs is pretty nice to drive and the circuit is awesome. Arriving to the end with your car still in one peace it's a real challange!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:54 am