Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Formal apology

Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Formal apology Empty Formal apology

Post by Mark Schilling Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Formal apology Icon_redface Just want to say that I accept the penalty given to me during the previous race and apologise to all drivers for my conduct.
    When I was trying to limp back to the pits and was turning at T3 my car just continued straight when I tried to turn as I had suspensioin damage which resulted in the incident with Polito. In hindsight I should have just clicked go to box but I thought I could drive it in and hopefully get less of a time penalty so I could rejoin and finish half the race to get points. As I'm new to racing here, and because I was preoccupied with my damaged car, I don't think I was checking in my mirrors so I didn't see the approaching cars. That said, I accept responsibility for the incident. I already sent a PM to Polito apologising for the incident.
    Also regarding race chat and the use of an obscenity, I can but apologise for it and promise that it will not happen again.
    As I'm sure you can imagine, I was full of adrenalline and very excited to start in P2 for my second race, and then to loose it at T2, I just lost my composure. Sorry if I offended anyone and I will not let that happen again.
    As you can see by my track milage, I am still learning the art of racing, and am new to racing in Netkar, so I will hopefully improve in all aspects as time goes on.
    I feel priveliged to race against such compent and talented drivers and to be a member of such a fantastic group and championship and will do my best to respect that from now on.

Sorry again for any inconvenience, or offence caused and hopefully will have better races from now on.

Mark Schilling. (West Cork Racing F2000) Formal apology Icon_redface

Last edited by Mark Schilling on Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Formal apology Empty Re: Formal apology

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm

Very nice to see those kind of messages.

See you at Crema!
    Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mark Schilling Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Thanks Andrea Formal apology Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm