Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+17
Martin Hussey
M Waechter
alexcand
Gary Munson
René Lorig
davide zardin
M Carey
stefano schivari
Fred Gajira
Michele Campini
Attilio Barba
giancarlo graziano
laurent resende
Maurizio Gilles
paul thomas
Andrea Lojelo
Paul O'Brien
21 posters

KS2

laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

KS2 - Page 3 Empty Re: KS2

Post by laurent resende Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:09 pm

entirely of your opinion for fact to support this wonderful and Kunos Simulazioni Netkar with which we play so well all year long, I'm not really a fan of FVA, but I like you to acquire the Nurburg upon output, would not that out of curiosity and add to my collection of simulation
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am

Radiator Springs Racing Team presents their new Formula KS2 team skins.
    Mario Gilles, with some hint from Giancarlo Graziano, created a new graphic layout for our team skins.
    Here is a wonderful video created by the rookie of the year, Maurizio Gilles Jr, the 13 years old Mario's son.
    The boy is not only very fast on track, but even as productive as the father, creating nice addons, giving good advices and creating wonderful videos.

Thanks for your work guys!

Il team Radiator Springs Racing presenta le sue nuove livree con cui affrontera' il campionato Formula KS2.
    Mario Gilles, con qualche consiglio da parted di Giancarlo Graziano, ha creato il nuovo layout grafico per le skins del nostro team.
    Eccovi un bellissimo video di presentazione creato dal "rookie of the year", Maurizio Gilles Jr, il figlio tredicenne di Mario!
    Il ragazzino non e' solo molto veloce in pista, ma anche tanto produttivo quanto il padre, creando bellissimi addon, dando ottimi consiglie e creando favolosi video.

Grazie per il vostro lavoro ragazzi.

davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 am

il video e la vostra skin sono fantastici.
    la versione di nkp 1.2 è un aggiornamento o si dovrà acquistare? rifaccio questa domanda per sapere se un giorno entrando in nkp per giocare mi farà l'aggiornamento o se devo andare sul sito ufficiale scaricare il file e ripagare la licenza. in entrambi i casi sono impaziente di vedere questo sviluppo. sto letteralmente sbavando sui vostri filmati foto e commenti.
    grazie di tutto
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:33 am

sara' un nuovo pacchetto completo da scaricare dal sito di netKar PRO, da quello che ha detto Kunos.
    Questa nuova versione, la v1.2, e' compresa nella precedente licenza, di conseguenza non ci sara' da pagare nulla per l'update.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:57 am

scusate ma se a Pratica di sesso maschile non ho Capito in NB Tutti gli ingredienti Pacchetto Che dovro Scaricare CI SARÀ solo la KS2 o also la pioggia e le Altre 2 Macchine OA tal quale punto SI parla gia di NKP 2.0?
    tanto per sapere avete stabilito qualche pista per il campionato o si correrà principalmente su quelle che ho visto con i test?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:13 pm

"solo" la KS2, senza pioggia. Poi, essendo la versione 1.2 e non 1.1.x ,come ti potrai aspettare ci sono anche altri miglioramenti, e alcuni bug corretti.
    ovviamente sara' kunos a darvi maggiori dettagli, se crede.
    Per il futuro vedremo che cosa dira' stefano.

For the English speakers, Davide asked about the contents of this new upcoming version and whether if was free of charge or not.
    From what Kunos said elsewhere, this version will include the Ks2 "only", without the rain. Obviously since it's version 1.2 and not 1.1.x, as you can imagine, there are some more improvements, and some bugs fixed. Kunos will say something about it, eventually.
    Gary Munson
    Gary Munson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Munson Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:"solo" la KS2, senza pioggia. Poi, essendo la versione 1.2 e non 1.1.x ,come ti potrai aspettare ci sono anche altri miglioramenti, e alcuni bug corretti.
    ovviamente sara' kunos a darvi maggiori dettagli, se crede.
    Per il futuro vedremo che cosa dira' stefano.

For the English speakers, Davide asked about the contents of this new upcoming version and whether if was free of charge or not.
    From what Kunos said elsewhere, this version will include the Ks2 "only", without the rain. Obviously since it's version 1.2 and not 1.1.x, as you can imagine, there are some more improvements, and some bugs fixed. Kunos will say something about it, eventually.
    Hi Andrea, do you mean that KS2 will be a separate application in that we only use this version for KS2 and the old version for F2000 & Ftarget?

Regards

Gary
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

No I meant that u will have a new full installation of nkPRO (v1.2) that will contain all cars.
    alexcand
    Driver
    Driver

Post by alexcand Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi guys!!

I was wondering something... why there is no diffuser on the KS2???

There is a diffuser on the FTarget, F2000, and even on the Fiat 500!! and there is no diffuser on the KS2... it's a lil bit weird isn't it?
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:56 am

I have a question about the starts:

I see most guys go off like a rocket automatically just when signal is green, Michele C. once had made a video of how to do this.
    I tried it but it did not work like in the video. I'm just shifting to first gear when lights go green to go off (auto clutch), but there seems to be a secret how to make the 'lift-off' automatic once the lights are green.

So, what's the secret.. ?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:14 am

Finding the right balance as the engine speed and acceleration!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:27 am

Yes, but there seem to be another secret -I found the video I was talking about:

..But hmm.., I don't understand why this kind of starting should be faster than the usual way, 'cause in this video you have to react manually also when lights go green like the description says.

Last edited by M Waechter on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:14 am

a priori by closely examining the video, it starts in 2nd gear and engine running permanently active, so it must use the manual clutch
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:52 am

I'm sure he don't uses manual clutch, the trick is described in the video's description: shift to 3rd gear, hold the button, then shift to 2nd gear, hold this button also.., rev up engine as usual and when lights go green release both buttons ->car moves... . This way it's possible to start in second gear with even auto-clutch on ! (you can 'cheat' the auto clutch behaviour this way) Finally I tried it again and it works now.
    It's just an a bit more comfortable way to start off, but not really a faster way -beside the fact that you start from second gear.
    Fred Gajira
    Fred Gajira
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fred Gajira Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:51 am

Michele have made this video to explain how to make a safe start, not a rocket launch Very Happy
    to get a quick start, I think it's just as Laurent said : Finding the right balance as the engine speed and acceleration (and start in 1st gear)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:55 am

what Michele is doing is using both paddles and automatic clutch.
    if you hold both right and left paddles together, you will activate the clutch (only if you have automatic clutch selected).
    Michele says that he prefer to start in second.

I'm usually quite a fast starter, but I use a completely different approach:
    I'm on manual clutch, I start in 1st, holding my clutch pedal. Then it's just a matter of feeling what is the right amount of throttle pressure to apply. There is no magic rule, it's just practicing, and understanding your car, feeling what is in each moment your grip level.

One more important thing, is to have already the right temperature on your tires. This will dramatically enhance your grip level, therefore will help you to jump faster to the grid.
    I always try to have tires with a couple of laps, and at the perfect temperature (80') when I'm positioned on the grid.
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Martin Hussey Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:21 pm

There is no launch control (that i know of, anyway) in the KS2. But with warm tyres, and the right amount of throttle, the car will FLY off the line. People give it too much power on the start, and spin up the wheels. I usually give no more than 50% throttle until i'm in 2nd, then stick my foot to the floor.

I dont think pulling away in 2nd is a solution, more of an alternative for knowing what you're doing. No offence intended to the people that do it, just doesnt seem the proper thing to do in my opinion.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Just to be not misunderstood: Of course I also always knew how to make a proper start (like the way Andrea wrote etc.).
    I was just wondering if there is something like an automatic lift-off when the lights go green -that's why I originally asked about this starting procedure thing-,
    because sometimes it looks like that when drivers react very fast Smile, -it sometimes looks like an automatic-launch when lights go green.

But now I know that this is gladly not the case, 'cause the game would even be too arcade-like if there were such a hidden ('automatic-launch') trick.
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ..... Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I think M W is talking about a cheat. Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 am

guys there are not such a things in nk, likely (not that I know, at least). Don't be always suspicious!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 am

'lol' Laughing - yes, at the very beginnig I was misinterpreting the video, etc.*, so I thought there is a trick / or even a 'cheat' if you call it such.
    *that's why I got a bit 'suspicious' and just wanted to learn more about that, so that everyone is on the same knowledge-level.

so finally, this theme is finished now... !
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:27 am

well, as Michele said that was a way for him to have a "safe" start (so not spinning), not a fast one. Really no cheating there
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:41 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:well, as Michele said that was a way for him to have a "safe" start (so not spinning), not a fast one. Really no cheating there

Yep, I interpreted 'safe start' with 'easier start' = something like an 'automatic launch' (because he also talked about a thing called 'rocket starts'..). that was my 'string of thinking' there at the beginning of it all.
    -Sometimes I'm just thinking too much Very Happy Wink ... .
    Chris Kehagias
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Chris Kehagias Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 pm

well if you want you can test out of curiosity to start your KS2 after driving it for two laps. The tires will have the perfect temperature and you will see that you wont have your rear tires spinning. for me the real trick is that i have my rear tires well warmed up and I am not throttling 100% in the first gear. you have to exercise on that and you have to feel your rear tires spin.
    If you fill you have a lot of grip and you can go for 100% throttling from the 1st then go for it.

P.S I also use autocluncth Very Happy
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Guys i forgot!
    I have this in my mind days now and i forget to post it.
    Please tell to Stefano to make a speed limiter button at least in KS2 or a button to enable the rear red light(in KS2) when we press it!
    We will need it...I saw the weather conditions in 13/01/2011 and it will be rain day in spa Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:39 pm