Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+35
Matt Dawson
ale paccosi
Fabio Grippa
Luca Seghieri
Sergey Moskovkin
herman hellenbosch
Andrea Candini
Roberto Zanerini
davide zardin
Tomas Vasquez
stefano schivari
Fred Gajira
Clive Melbourne
paul thomas
f.gek
Marcello Gabrielli
giancarlo graziano
Michele Campini
marco boni
Steve Crawnshaw
Matjaz Ozimic
Vitaliano polito
Fernando Zart
René Lorig
Tomas Torasen
M Waechter
Marco
laurent resende
M Carey
Jens Löchel
Olivier Prenten
Paul O'Brien
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
Albert McSaltens
39 posters

Monza RSR

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Monza RSR - Page 6 Empty Re: Monza RSR

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 am

You can skip the 1.2
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:09 am

Andrea, even with 1.2.1 I have big problem with FPS....a low texture package would be appreciated!!!
    Andrea Candini
    Andrea Candini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Andrea Candini Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:20 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:You can skip the 1.2

Thanks.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 am

On the run down to Ascari, do the strips of grass either side of the track vanish in the mirrors for anyone else (I'm still running an older release)?
    ale paccosi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ale paccosi Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Scusate ma ho provato ad installare Monza ma mi dice di inserire il cd di gtr2...è necessario io non ce l'ho...
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:02 am

Si e' necessario perche' e' una pista convertita da gtr2
    ale paccosi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ale paccosi Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:07 am

gtr evolution va bene ugualmente?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:09 am

no, deve essere proprio GTR2, visto che e' stato preso da li'.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 am

per caso potete dirci come sarà la divisione dei gruppi?

e il punteggio per i gruppi sarà per tutti lo stesso o ci sono differenze?

con la nuova versione avete intenzione di cambiare regole per il campionato?
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:43 am

M Carey wrote:On the run down to Ascari, do the strips of grass either side of the track vanish in the mirrors for anyone else (I'm still running an older release)?
    Monza RSR - Page 6 Nkscr_18

So just me then? Smile

Also I got stuck in a wall earlier:
    Monza RSR - Page 6 Nkscr_19
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 am

I'll check this next time / have an eye on it if this happens to me too, Marius.

What I discover every lap is that some textures are visible through the bottom of the car in the cockpit:
    When you drive over the right curb of the ascari-chicane / keeping the right side you see grass and especially the curb shining through your car's bottom.., the same thing happens when you drive over the right curb/side
    of the parabolica / last turn. Check this for a possibly further update, just if s.th. is still in the work. Not in any case a serious problem of course, just have a look at this 'issue' and maybe fix it if possible.
    It's maybe just something like the higher track polygons are shining through the car, the less ride high the car has the more you see of it.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 am

Yeah, I think I've seen that before, but it has always been brief & happened to quickly for me to really register what was going on =)
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:37 pm

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20772096/TextureLow.zip

Texture low per chi ha problemi di fps

low-resolution texture pack
    Matt Dawson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Matt Dawson Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Is anyone else getting really low FPS at the second chicane when racing online..? All of the rest of the track seems to be fine... And everywhere is fine in single player... But when I'm racing close with someone at the second chicane it starts to lag like hell... I've tried all of the different versions of the track but it always happens... Any ideas?
    Oliver Kreuer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oliver Kreuer Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Hey,

for me its the same like you Matt. Tried it with the low resolution pack and settings at low, doesnt work. I have around 90 frames around the circuit and when it comes to turn 2 it dropped to 2 fps, when cars are around me.

@ waechter : du sagtest was von version 1.1 beta, dass die bei dir läuft. wie machst du das? ist die trotzdem kompatibel?
    Oliver Kreuer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oliver Kreuer Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 am

Once more ... :-)

i tried something. when i am standing in the second chicane (on the big place) my frames are around 100. when a car is coming, my frames trop to 50 and after that they go up to 100 again. the funny thing is that the frames begin to fall before i can see the car. the car is visible for me when the frames are around 75.

when 2 cars coming at the same time the frames drop below 10 frames. so every car around 50 frames.

so when a race is in progress and i'll join it (so the skins of the cars are not loaded) and i am doing the same thing (standing in chicane 2), i dont have a drop of my frames.

dont know if i am wrong. but could this be a problem of the skins in combination with this track or something. in the moment i have none of the skins installed. the whole thing is very strange. i think mugello has also a very high detailed track and there everything works fine. so i could not realy believe that this problem comes from my computer.

hopefully we can solve this problem one day. cause i like to race in monza :-(((
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:20 am

Oliver Kreuer wrote:@ waechter : du sagtest was von version 1.1 beta, dass die bei dir läuft. wie machst du das? ist die trotzdem kompatibel?

Nein nein, um Gottes willen Very Happy, ich benutze nichts von v1.1 oder irgendwas anderes. Ich erwähnte da nur, dass die von mir erwähnte pdf-datei "nKPro - Horsepower and torque curves.pdf" zu Zeiten von
    v.1.1 erstellt wurde und sich also noch die Motorwerte jener Version bezieht, sowas erzählte ich da.

besagte Datei, pdf gibt's hier, hab's nochmal hochgeladen zum ansehen:
    nkpro horsepower & torque curves pdf file download

would be cool to have such graphs for the new cars Osella, Vintage,... too Very Happy .
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 am

I think it maybe has something to do with the number of objects ...maybe there are too many trees there .. the fix pretty much stopped my frame loss despite my nvidia gtx580 , i really shouldnt have been getting any frame loss. One thing i did notice was that on the pit straight the fencing glows and pulsates and no i didnt eat any magic mushrooms honest Very Happy .
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 am

Paul O'Brien wrote:I think it maybe has something to do with the number of objects ...maybe there are too many trees there .. the fix pretty much stopped my frame loss despite my nvidia gtx580 , i really shouldnt have been getting any frame loss. One thing i did notice was that on the pit straight the fencing glows and pulsates and no i didnt eat any magic mushrooms honest Very Happy .

I think you are right -was my assumption back at last season too regarding this. It is because of the multiple layer forest thing there Smile, this forest there has to much depth, there are too much pixels to be rendered in
    z-buffer for the graphics cards, I think that's why there at second chicane and also still a little bit in the two lesmos always happens this performance loos.

This glowing, pulsating fences were always there at this track even at Jaaps old version of the Monza track I think Very Happy, I remember in that old version (or another) the fences were flashing much harder than now, such 'hard' that it got a pain for the eye, because of the contrast change.

Last edited by M Waechter on Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Oliver Kreuer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oliver Kreuer Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 am

Paul O'Brien wrote:I think it maybe has something to do with the number of objects ...maybe there are too many trees there .. the fix pretty much stopped my frame loss despite my nvidia gtx580 , i really shouldnt have been getting any frame loss. One thing i did notice was that on the pit straight the fencing glows and pulsates and no i didnt eat any magic mushrooms honest Very Happy .

This seems also to be a good reason for the frame loss.

@Gek or Andrea: is it possible to build a version where you remove a few objects in the chicane 2?

@waechter: oh ok :-) da hatte ich wohl was falsch verstanden! Cause of these courves now it makes sens for me why in ftarget the rpm lights are flashing so early!! :-)
    Lorenzo Scotti
    Lorenzo Scotti
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Lorenzo Scotti Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:20 am

hello and sorry , where i can find a mode to install monzarsr without a gtr2 's cd ?? thx
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

già stare al passo degli alieni è difficile ma ho visto sul rank di questa pista un super alieno come è possibile?????
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:35 am

davide zardin wrote:già stare al passo degli alieni è difficile ma ho visto sul rank di questa pista un super alieno come è possibile?????
    tagli spudorati..... o rientro hai box e conto tempo sfalsato...
    altro che turbo...questo c ha l iperspazio hehehe 1.07..heeheheh..ehehehe.he.he.he.h.eh.ehe altro che razzi
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:54 am

sever di monza è giù come mai???

nuovo aggiornamento automatico di netkar stamattina
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:11 pm

Sorry not to write in english, but I have no much time and it's something for the creator of the track. It's only an hypothesis on how to solve the flashing of the car shadow and car "sinking" in replay view and (hopefully) also the texture entering the cockpit as noted from M Waetcher

Bellissima la pista, già conosciuta, ma ulteriormente migliorata con questo update.
    Solo un problema: non so se è solo a me, ma guardando i replay dall'esterno si vede l'ombra della macchina che compare e scompare in corrispondenza delle ombre delle piante e qualche volta sembra anche che la macchina affondi nell'asfalto. Nulla di grave naturalmente, solo un brutto effetto visivo.
    Ora, come ho già suggerito anche nel topic sullo Nordschleife, io problemi simili (ombra auto che scompare su oggetti shadow o macchina che affonda su layer di strada sovrapposti) su altre piste li ho risolti settando il parametro transparent su on per gli oggetti ombra o di asfalto sovrapposti:

Monza RSR - Page 6 X22dkp

Ammetto che su questa pista non ho guardato, e quindi non so se il problema sia quello e quindi possa essere risolto in quel modo (anche se ho fondati sospetti che sia così). Oltretutto la quantità di oggetti eventualemnte da cambiare è tale che solo chi ha fatto la pista può sistemare con cognizione di causa.
    Magari varrebbe la pena di darci un occhio, come sempre non sono osservazioni atte a criticare negativamente il lavoro fatto, ma solo per tentare di dare un contributo a migliorare un già fantastico prodotto!Monza RSR - Page 6 981548
    Credo che questa soluzione potrebbe anche risolvere il problema evidenziato da M Waetcher delle texture che "entrano" nell'abitacolo.

Last edited by Marco Calesella on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:09 pm