Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+16
davide zardin
M Waechter
MikaRaymond
Clive Melbourne
Jim Michels
laurent resende
René Lorig
rc10racer
Fernando Zart
M Carey
Luca Mosca
alexcand
Ulus Ulusalonur
Olivier Prenten
Andrea Lojelo
Gary Levy
20 posters

Istanbul

Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Istanbul - Page 2 Empty Re: Istanbul

Post by Gary Levy Sat May 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Hmm, I'm wondering if this has something to do with it being such a long pitlane, joining sectors 18 --> 2.
    If anyone knows for sure why this would happen, then please let me know. As it is, I'll take a look at it and try some tests.
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 am

Just been looking at the way the Mugello sectors are numbered and it seems the pit sectors (those named 20pits01 for example) mirror the track sectors. So 18pits is level with 18road, 19pits is level with 19road etc. I noticed Donnington does this also.
    Sorry to sound like a noob after converting eight or so tracks, but is this how it must be done? If so all my tracks need re-numbering.
    I know there are many here who are far more experienced at
    tracks than I and it would be great if someone could please clear this up once and for all to avoid future mistakes (adding this info into the conversion thread might also be useful).
    Thanks in advance for any help. Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun May 08, 2011 10:43 am

yes, Gary. this should be the way to do it. This should prevent having problems with timing.
    I'm not sure if we mentioned this anywhere. If not, we should!
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 pm

Thanks Andrea, looks like it would be a good idea to re-number all my tracks, really busy doing Monaco at the moment, so I'll look at them after that I think.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Mon May 09, 2011 12:25 am

Gary Levy wrote:Thanks Andrea, looks like it would be a good idea to re-number all my tracks, really busy doing Monaco at the moment, so I'll look at them after that I think.
    excited Very Happy
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Tue May 10, 2011 6:54 am

Gary Levy wrote:Thanks Andrea, looks like it would be a good idea to re-number all my tracks, really busy doing Monaco at the moment, so I'll look at them after that I think.

But you'll unfortunately be forced to do an update on Istanbul track until thursday I think Wink.., beeing one lap down after pit stop may confuse the next event otherwise.
    So, will there be a fix soon in the next days ?
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Tue May 10, 2011 4:11 pm

spero che abbiate ripensato al fatto di inserire un regolamento al campionato almeno finche non esce un fix che risolva i nostri problemi di utilizzo dei server e del full mode.
    ribadisco che le regole del vecchio campionato erano semplici e garantivano comunque di divertirsi...
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Tue May 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Update :-
    Istanbul Park 1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?7vkz4krsd779zjy

Changes :-

- Re-numbered pit sectors to avoid timing problems.

- Adjusted overall lighting, objects now no longer appear fluorescent when set to rainy.

- Updated some adboards to 2011

- Added some shadows beneath larger track objects

Smile
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Tue May 10, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks Gary Very Happy

I have 1 question:why in most of the tracks the first car starts from the last pit? Is it netkar's rule or something? Can u make it to start from the first pit? I mean at least in the next tracks that someone will create Very Happy
    Its boring to go everytime through all pits,especially in practising..
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue May 10, 2011 4:51 pm

davide non ce la sentiamo di continuare e inserire rules.....ci abbiamo discusso un sacco....troppi floop..la declassazione che intendevo e questa , prima del non datato fix le 2 champ saranno senza rules..e quindi no flames too..speriamo..
    io mi sono divertito molto in passato giocando molte volte su r2p con no rules, con la 1.2 che ne aveva anche lei di bugs..anche se ci conoscevamo tutti e si correva solo in 15...
    stara a tutti i piloti cercare di stare in pista con fairplay....speriamo>!>!
    ci dispiace moltissimo anche a noi, non immagini quanto...ma imporre rules in questa versione e impossibile.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue May 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Thanks Gary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!waiting for a future work in progress!!!!WD Istanbul - Page 2 67322
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed May 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks a lot Gary! This is a very nice gift for our championsip race. Thanks for updating the track in such a timely manner. I really appreciate.
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Thu May 12, 2011 1:31 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Thanks a lot Gary! This is a very nice gift for our championsip race. Thanks for updating the track in such a timely manner. I really appreciate.

No problem at all Very Happy .Hope everyone has a great race tomorrow.
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Thu May 12, 2011 1:48 am

Thanks a lot Gary
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Thu May 12, 2011 1:45 pm

can you also look at the first and last turn of the track (the inside of the tracks - the curb on the track). because when im driving the curb car starts to jump hard and a lot. do not say that this is my setup - in other corners of the track the car does not jump on curbs and after them. Barcelona also has a problem in the last chicane
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Thu May 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Oleg Atiskov wrote:can you also look at the first and last turn of the track (the inside of the tracks - the curb on the track). because when im driving the curb car starts to jump hard and a lot. do not say that this is my setup - in other corners of the track the car does not jump on curbs and after them. Barcelona also has a problem in the last chicane

That is not only a problem of the track (bumps), it's also a problem of NetKar. Since NetKar v1.3 this kind of annyoing jumping and bouncing is there... It is very annoying for me too, because I can't drive the first corner at full possible speed because of this bouncing-effect which is there since the new v1.3 release of NetKar.
    Many had this problems at our Mugello test event too and even on Laguna Seca with the Osella I had those issues in the exit of the corkscrew-corner sometimes for example.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

yeah ive had massive problems too. ive sort of been able to overcome it with the setup but its still pretty difficult. i agree tracks should have bumps and stuff in but only in the right places (such as monaco and the likes). i dont see a bump in the last corner of barcelona in real life
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

sorry for asking in here, but! we will have only one week after Barcelona before Monaco... i think we should have much more time (very difficult track, even in ather tracks there were a lot of DNF, but in Monaco....)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu May 12, 2011 7:32 pm

ask Ecclestone to change the F1 schedule Razz

Guys this is the Istambul track topic. Let's speak about championship related issues in the champs topics.

I find the track very good. I don't have any problems at T1. It's all a matter of setup, I guess.
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Thu May 12, 2011 7:35 pm

yes. if u not driving on curbs, but if u driving on it, the car start jumping
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I'm riding on that curb. You need to if you want to have a good line. The car is stable with the setup I'm using (thanks to our teammate Mr Gek Wink )
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Fri May 13, 2011 1:21 am

la gara di questa sera mi è piaciuta e mi ha divertito molto, ho visto molta correttezza almeno dalla mia visuale...
    mi è dispiaciuto molto quando Giancarlo è stato estromesso dalla lotta in cui eravamo concentrati anche se non ho capito il perchè...
    all'inizio ero perplesso sul correre senza regole ma ho visto almeno stasera che lo spirito di lealtà e correttezza ha spronato tutti nel fare le cose senza errori o incidenti eclatanti, grazie a tutti...
    bisogna continuare così
    Gary Levy
    Gary Levy
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Levy Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 am

Oleg Atiskov wrote:can you also look at the first and last turn of the track (the inside of the tracks - the curb on the track). because when im driving the curb car starts to jump hard and a lot. do not say that this is my setup - in other corners of the track the car does not jump on curbs and after them. Barcelona also has a problem in the last chicane

I'm always happy to listen to feedback and fix any problems that are found with my tracks.
    What I don't really like to do is lots of different version releases and piecemeal fixes, as I'm concerned this will lead to incompatibility issues for the community i.e you go to race and find you can't because you have the wrong version of the track installed. In my opinion, the less versions there are of a track the better for all.
    That being said the tracks do evolve as they get more used and people discover problems/improvements, but it's really good from my point of view to know about these things as soon as possible so I can fix as many problems as I can in one re-release.
    After I finish Monaco (hopefully in the next few weeks), and before I begin work on Silverstone, I will be reviewing,tweaking and fixing all of my other tracks.
    As far as I know,each of these has their own thread and it would be really helpful, if there are any problems people have with any of them, that they start posting about it now rather than later, so that by the time I come to do the work, I've pretty much got all the info I need to get them fixed properly once and for all. Smile

Cheers All.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

davide zardin wrote:la gara di questa sera mi è piaciuta e mi ha divertito molto, ho visto molta correttezza almeno dalla mia visuale...
    mi è dispiaciuto molto quando Giancarlo è stato estromesso dalla lotta in cui eravamo concentrati anche se non ho capito il perchè...
    all'inizio ero perplesso sul correre senza regole ma ho visto almeno stasera che lo spirito di lealtà e correttezza ha spronato tutti nel fare le cose senza errori o incidenti eclatanti, grazie a tutti...
    bisogna continuare così

yes Davide great race s ...fino all ottavo poi ho avuto connection lost... peccato ma comunque che lotte..!!!molto rispetto..
    PS all of you was race in 2 server whit lot of fun, my connection lost...isnt like a ctd ...sometime mymachine my connection my unlucky....eheheheh......wd to all... full mode or NOT is a great fun to race whit all of you ..
    I don tcare anymore ..is always a FULLYRACE!!thanksssssssss!!!!!

And double thanks to you gary for made this faboulus track !!!!WD
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Fri May 13, 2011 10:42 am

...sembra sia andata meglio del previsto...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm