Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+70
facu88
Tomas Torasen
Dean Lawrence
Victor Villanueva
Diego Doni
stefano schivari
Giovanni Tedde
Jaap Wagenvoort
Sergio Marques
Andrea Candini
Gary Munson
Jose Canseco
Wally Masterson
Juan-garcia
Antonio Lallo
lihandball
Simon Bevcic-batina
Cédric Lagneau
andi goodwin
Gianluca Bonifacio
Sergey Moskovkin
Luca Orsetti
Stan
Piers Structures
adam farmer
Olivier Boissel
Ferran_sanson
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
Maarten Steverink
Fernando Zart
Leonardo Ratafia
Luke Dykstra
Chris Kehagias
Jeff Paul
Oliver Kreuer
mmoro
M Waechter
Jim Michels
Andrea Lanzino
Miro Tuutijärvi
Clive Melbourne
Francesco Meola
henrizio
Lars Scheving
Rodolfo
Vitaliano polito
mario gilles
marco boni
Nestor Martin
Ruben Grueira
Albert McSaltens
René Lorig
laurent resende
davide zardin
Attilio Barba
Michele Campini
giancarlo graziano
Marcello Gabrielli
Paul O'Brien
Martin Hussey
MikaRaymond
Vaggelis
Radek Pól
alexcand
Raúl Expósito
M Carey
Steve Crawnshaw
Andrea Lojelo
paul thomas
Marco Calesella
74 posters

1.3.0 Beta incoming

Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

1.3.0 Beta incoming - Page 23 Empty Re: 1.3.0 Beta incoming

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

for me it would be less expensive to go visit you my friend than to buy the wheel Smile so as soon as you have it i will visit you hehehe.
    But it´s great to hear news about sim hardware, that someone is really doing good stuff for the sim racing community, since we don´t hear anything from logitech. and the thrustmaster wheel is ridiculously over priced compared to the Fanatec Wheels.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Leonardo Ratafia wrote:for me it would be less expensive to go visit you my friend than to buy the wheel Smile so as soon as you have it i will visit you hehehe.
    But it´s great to hear news about sim hardware, that someone is really doing good stuff for the sim racing community, since we don´t hear anything from logitech. and the thrustmaster wheel is ridiculously over priced compared to the Fanatec Wheels.

cheers no probleme Welcome Leo!!!!!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Let's organize a party at Laurent's place! Entry fee: 10 Eur. At least we can contribute to his new upcoming wheel!
    Laurent if that wheel will make you even faster, we will not have any more chances! Not that I ever had when you were on track Smile. You're so fast!!!

When I saw the video few days back I've been shocked. Looks like a lovely wheel.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:36 pm

no problem! you are all welcome, for this wonderful community NetKar, I'm afraid that my house is too small! but the great evils great remedies is all about organization, to a feast there is no problem there is that solutions!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thank you for the compliment Andrea, unfortunately have not yet invented the automatic pilot in FANATEC and we will still rack our brains to arrive at the times of approaching 3 F16 Championships NetKar RSR, Mika, Maarten and Gek!!! lol

pas de probleme !!vous etes tous les bienvenues ,mais pour cette merveilleuse communauté NetKar, j'ai peur que ma maison soit trop petite !!mais au grand maux les grand remèdes tout est une question d'organisation,pour faire une grande fete il n'y a pas de probleme il n'y a que des solutions !!!!!!!!!!!!
    merci du compliment Andrea ,malheureusement il n'ont pas encore inventé le pilotage automatique chez fanatec et il nous faudra toujours nous creuser la tete pour arriver à approcher les chronos des 3 F16 des championnats RSR NetKar ,Mika,Maarten et Gek !!!!! lol
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 pm

I was disappointed the wheel doesn't have clutch paddles, not that I can afford one anyway Razz
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:23 pm

ha ha ha! Marius never happy! Lol
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Well I have a cheap (£20) F1 wheel that has them Smile
    1.3.0 Beta incoming - Page 23 Joytech-williamsf1-team-force-feedback-racing-wheel-20050729053838707_thumb_ign
    I think Fanatec have made a mistake, unless they're going to sell additional shifters with clutch paddles.
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 am

The new Fanatec F1-wheel feels really great! I've been able to try it at the gamescom (exactly where the video was taken) and I have to say it is really cool. @Marius, you have the clutch at your feet, because you can exchange the wheel (f. ex. GT-wheels and such) when new wheels will be released (will be in the next months).
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:43 am

Wow, lucky you René, what game was it with (F1 2010 or even '11)? Even the current Formula Renault has clutch paddles, Formula 1 has had them for years. For me at least it's an important part of the experience Smile
    andi goodwin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by andi goodwin Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:31 am

M Carey wrote:Wow, lucky you René, what game was it with (F1 2010 or even '11)? Even the current Formula Renault has clutch paddles, Formula 1 has had them for years. For me at least it's an important part of the experience Smile

i think if you read the full specs and details that the addon clutch is a possibility both on the software and hardware side , and as the wheel is quick release i expect the modding community to up and producing hardware very quickly ....
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:19 am

false debate, in the words of René clutch is available on the pedals, I think the key is the quality of driving and the feeling that he will bring to the simulation is what we all seek, c ' is with this that have won the tenth race as hot lap, rarely with the clutch
    andi goodwin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by andi goodwin Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 am

laurent resende wrote:false debate, in the words of René clutch is available on the pedals, I think the key is the quality of driving and the feeling that he will bring to the simulation is what we all seek, c ' is with this that have won the tenth race as hot lap, rarely with the clutch

i dont think it is a false debate as this unit is made to support a multitude of different racing wheels ,; it is also stated that there is addon plates and ports for extra material including analogue controls , so i dont see it as being a false debate , the pedals have a clutch on them already as they come as standard like that ; so no need to declare the discussion nul and void , just lets wait and see
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 pm

andi goodwin wrote:
    laurent resende wrote:false debate, in the words of René clutch is available on the pedals, I think the key is the quality of driving and the feeling that he will bring to the simulation is what we all seek, c ' is with this that have won the tenth race as hot lap, rarely with the clutch

i dont think it is a false debate as this unit is made to support a multitude of different racing wheels ,; it is also stated that there is addon plates and ports for extra material including analogue controls , so i dont see it as being a false debate , the pedals have a clutch on them already as they come as standard like that ; so no need to declare the discussion nul and void , just lets wait and see

I speak false debate about the range of clutch on the steering wheel when in search of information on the changing hardware, I have always been looking for him and my main concern has always been to inform the larger many of us!
    has demonstrated the introduction of the information on this wheel in this Topic, and wish that it be properly managed by the version of NetKar we should be delivered soon
    for the remainder of each to choose, for me it is all done, right out I bought one, and not fail to share with you my impressions of this Fanatec
    Gary Munson
    Gary Munson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gary Munson Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm

more deatils on the wheel:
    Details about the base:

Fully made of CNC-machined metal, plenty of ball bearings, anodized surfaces
    Quick release mechanism for exchanging wheel rims allows you to hot-swap a rim without exiting the game
    2 different rims will be available at launch (F1 + a larger diameter GT-styled rim that will be announced in mid-september)
    Plenty of other wheels will be available later (Nascar, rally, drifting & more)
    Compatible with all games on PC and PS3
    Main target group for this wheel are the hardcore sim racers and it was said that because of that it has no limitations in the electronics, so they can do a lot of (software?) upgrades later on
    This base does not use toothed belts like previous Fanatec wheels, belts inside have lengthwise grooves instead (Does this mean this wheel will move 100% smoothly?). He said that even if a belt gets a bit loose, it can not get damaged
    Belts are high-quality made by Gates and Optibelt
    Belt tension can be adjusted from outside without taking the base apart
    Inside the base there is a mechanism that reminds us of the worm drive present in Frex wheels, but is actually a limiter made out of durable, good-gliding material and physically limits wheel rotation to 900°
    Code wheel for the sensor is mounted directly to the steering axis rather than being mounted to the motor, eliminating any slack/lag that is present on the wheels with sensor mounted to the motor. This makes the wheel very precise and eliminates any wheel shaking on the straights.
    There are two motors in the wheel (we don't anything about their power yet), making it faster, stronger and smoother.
    Significantly reduced cogging force when turning the wheel.
    Tuning options are the same as on previous Fanatec wheels, but they added better control over all 3 types of "effects" that games output to achieve different force feedback effects (force, spring, damper).
    There are four screw inserts on the front of the base that will be used to mount optional attachments. They already developed steady shifters, but there will be many more attachments available (iPhone or Android phone holders for telemetry data, different shifters, etc).
    Details about the F1 rim:

Made out of metal with alcantara grips
    Rev-indicator
    4 way D-pad, that can also be pressed and turned
    Analog joystick for free-look which can also be pressed
    11 standard buttons
    Precise shifter paddles with short travel and good haptic feedback. Angle, distance, travel are adjustable and paddles are easily replaceable with different ones.

http://www.fanatecwheel.com/
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

gary thank you for this great complement information !!
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 pm

M Carey wrote:Wow, lucky you René, what game was it with (F1 2010 or even '11)? Even the current Formula Renault has clutch paddles, Formula 1 has had them for years. For me at least it's an important part of the experience Smile

Yes, it was F1 2011 (which is a massive improvement over F1 2010 by the way). Smile
    And yes, you're right clutch paddles on the wheel would be really great!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:44 pm

René Lorig wrote:

Yes, it was F1 2011 (which is a massive improvement over F1 2010 by the way). Smile

to be owner of a steering wheel or F1 100 000 150 000 euros too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

René Lorig wrote:Yes, it was F1 2011 (which is a massive improvement over F1 2010 by the way). Smile
    So you can actually feel what the car's doing underneath you? Smile Just checked VirtualR this morning, apparently Fanatec are going to release a more realistic F1 rim next year. Wonder if that will have clutch paddles? Razz
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Highjacked

René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm

M Carey wrote:
    So you can actually feel what the car's doing underneath you? Smile
    Yes, it feels a lot more predictable and also closer to what you see in real life (regarding braking distances, attacking of curbs and such). In F1 2010 the car always understeered (even if you had chosen the "oversteeriest" set-up possible), now the car actually gets quite tailhappy when you choose a moderate setup. Very Happy

EDIT: By the way, are there any news for the 1.3 RC? And what about the 911 Cup? Is that maybe for nKP 2? Now they are a bigger company, maybe they can afford buying licenses... Very Happy
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 pm

I've been wondering the same, since it was announced they'll be no Porsche's in Forza 4. I doubt the 911cup is for nKP 2.0, or that 2.0 is even a speck on the horizon, given the 18+ months development time Kunos said it would take (assuming he even decides to create a completely new sim' after 1.3). As for the RC, I'm assuming it's still due for the start of September, whether or not this will have to be pushed back further who knows =)

Just a line on F1 2011 so not to offend Paul Razz it will be good if they give F1 2011 a proper go, 2010 was really... not disappointing as I had low expectations anyway, just rushed it felt.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:41 pm

ho notato che il sito di netkar pro è disattivato predete uscite anticipate????

I noticed that the site is off Netkar pro predate early exits??

Last edited by davide zardin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Juan-garcia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Juan-garcia Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:39 pm

davide zardin wrote:ho notato che il sito di netkar pro è disattivato predete uscite anticipate????
    could you post in english so we all understand? imagine evryone posting in our native language this would be a chaos

if you dont know english you could use any online translators, like Laurent do.

thanks Davide
    andi goodwin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by andi goodwin Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:20 am

Juan-garcia wrote:
    davide zardin wrote:ho notato che il sito di netkar pro è disattivato predete uscite anticipate????
    could you post in english so we all understand? imagine evryone posting in our native language this would be a chaos

if you dont know english you could use any online translators, like Laurent do.

thanks Davide
    ive sat and read my way through a few threads and a lot of posts and if someone posts in another language i take the time to use google translator or one of the many out there , sometimes its a little hard to understand ...... but i make the effort .
    i just did some more checking and i actually shouldnt be replying to this as you have been asked to stop posting .... interesting
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

Juan-garcia wrote:.............

Didn't we tell you that you are not welcome here, Albert? Still here around?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am