Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+26
Wally Masterson
Leonardo Ratafia
Clive Melbourne
akbar_sal
Vaggelis
si3v
Radek Pól
Paul O'Brien
giancarlo graziano
Fernando Zart
Steve Crawnshaw
M Waechter
Sergey Moskovkin
Albert McSaltens
Raúl Expósito
René Lorig
henrizio
paul thomas
M Carey
laurent resende
Sergio Marques
MikaRaymond
Martin Hussey
Michele Campini
Marcello Gabrielli
Andrea Lojelo
30 posters

top priority bugs to be fixed

Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

top priority bugs to be fixed - Page 9 Empty Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

not priority too, but i've found a graphic bug, i don't know if anyone else noticed, in the osella, the right tires have a white line, as if the tires is not made as one part..
    [img]top priority bugs to be fixed - Page 9 Nkscr_11[/img]
    [img]top priority bugs to be fixed - Page 9 Nkscr_10[/img]
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

exacte !
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

I remember seeing someone else mention it Smile
    Fernando Zart
    Fernando Zart
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fernando Zart Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:52 pm

Guys, just pretend that this is like Nascar... those are "wearing marks". If they're gone, so is your tire. lol!
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:55 pm

top priority bugs to be fixed - Page 9 Nkscr_12
    Noticed this yesterday... is it right you should see the curb reflected to the left of the cockpit like that?
    Oliver Kreuer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oliver Kreuer Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Is it normal when you are stearing into a corner, that you can see black stripes from your frontwheels on the ground in your mirror. Is this a problem of my drivingstyle or setup of the car or do you guys have these stripes as well??

Just wondering ....
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:36 pm

That happens only if you are understeering and your tires are above their limit. then they are sliding and leave black rubber stripes on the ground. try to steer in less (eg. set the steer ratio higher (ks2: 12:1), that should help. Smile
    Oliver Kreuer
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oliver Kreuer Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Yeah i thought about that. I was testing for sepang and i need more steering ratio because of the first chicane. I have only a black momo with 270 degrees, would be better if i have onother one with more degrees. :-(

But thx for your help. Dankeschön :-)
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:01 pm

Kein Problem Wink
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Not a bug, but anoying still, every time a race ends, a dark screen appears in the whole screen with Race over display, and it´s very annoying if you are still racing and fighting for positions, in league racing, it´s not fair, the race should be over when the last one finishes.

i hope it can be fixed, since lots of leagues are going on now, since it has increased the popularity of this great sim.
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm

But that's how it is. You win the race and the race is over for everybody else, after that lap, too. The race ends when the leader raced the chosen amount of laps, just like in real life. It would make no sense to force the leader to drive on till the last one finishes. And also this black screen only appears when you crossed the line after your last lap and the race is already over, so there would be no point figthing for positions afterwards.
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Wed May 04, 2011 10:18 pm

maybe i got confused, so it only appears when you finnish the race?
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Wed May 04, 2011 10:34 pm

yeah. even if youre 2/3 laps down, you dont get the screen until you cross the line and finish the race
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Thu May 05, 2011 4:59 am

Well everyone has to finish their last lap , thats quite normal in motor racing, thats why its in the rules not to chat until the last person crosses the line in case there are battles going on in the lower positions
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 pm

A little off topic, but does anyone else find the lap count(er) confusing? Races normally finish at the end of the final lap, not the beginning Razz
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Not a bug, but disturbing when cycling from one driver to another, it should be better that it use some kind of logic, like positions, 1st, 2nd, etc, i don't know the current method but it's ridiculous, i mean when watching replays, if you're watching a fight between 2 positions, there's no way (that I've found) to switch from one player to the inmeadiate following with + and -
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 pm

Kunos & logic, not two words that really go together Very Happy I find it annoying also, but I think this should be the least of his worries.
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:11 pm

yeah maybe, but i think it's gotta be an easy one, nothing to do with tires model and stuff Smile
    Stan
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Stan Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:59 pm

Hi all,
    It has probably already be done, but for me the top priority bugs to fix are the too fast acceleration of all cars (I mean from 0 to 100km/h) and the definitely too high aero grip.
    Let's hope it will be fix.
    Anyway thanks again to Kunos and the nKPro community.

Stan.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:53 pm

stan - the acceleration is fine. its very realistic. however the aero has been increased in the latest 1.3 patch and many people wish it to be like it was in the previous patch.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

M Carey wrote:A little off topic, but does anyone else find the lap count(er) confusing? Races normally finish at the end of the final lap, not the beginning Razz

Yeah indeed, I've the same problems with this kind of lap counter.
    When it shows lap 6/43 for an example, I'm always considering if this means 6 laps are finished or it is the 6th lap your're in.. .
    For me it would be more logical if this could mean you're in the 6th lap of a race of 43 laps.. instead still beeing in the 7th lap. It's always quite confusing like it is now
    (always have to think a bit to interprete the lap counter correctly) Mad Smile .
    Stan
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Stan Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

Hi Mika and thanks for your reply,
    For the acceleration, just make a test and you'll see that the 0-100km/h is way too fast on most of the cars.
    About the high speed downforce, you are right, it has increased with the 1.3 update, but I think that even before the patch, it was too high; the back of the cars sould be lighter at high speed corners, real cars are not so "sticky".

Stan.
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:49 pm

stop looking the how and why! lol netkar major bugs that do not already listen to Kunos, it is suggested that such details will retain his attention, can be calendered to Greek/// ha haha haha ha !!!arretez de chercher le pourquoi du comment !!!lol les bugs majeurs de netkar ne faisant déjà pas l'écoute de kunos, il est à penser que ce genre de détails ne retiendras son attention,peut etre aux calendres grecques
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:55 pm

personally being a natural pragmatic and no FINDINGS what this actually happening, my reflections can not be issued on a forum, or my opinions are involved, and respect for the integrity of the owners of this forum for which j ' have the deepest respect, I can not issue Radiators on my thinking if you want to know lredir Scuderia visit, you will read what I think of totally free, sorry to all the staff of radiators and all my respect.....................étant personnellement d'un naturel pragmatique, et ne constatatant que ce qui ce passe réellement,mes réflections ne pouvant etre émises sur un forums ,ou mes opinions sont engagées,et par respect de l'intégrité des propriétaires de ce forum pour lesquels j'ai le plus profond des respects,je ne peut pas émettre sur Radiators ma façon de penser si vous voulez la connaitre visiter Lred Scuderia,vous y lirez ce que j'en pense totalement librement ,sorry a tout le Staff de radiators et toutes ma considération
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:25 pm

it will grind teeth but it is equalhttp://lredscuderiaracing.freeforums.org/posting.php?mode=post&f=5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content