Online Sim Racing netKar PRO


    top priority bugs to be fixed

    Share

    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 47
    Location : Berlin

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 am

    no only you.....pray for a patch....whit me ::hail::


    _________________

    http://www.radiators-champ.com/  

           

    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 673
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 24
    Location : Blackburn, England

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by MikaRaymond on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:19 pm

    just made a quick shortlist of possible fixes from the few hours ive
    played over the weekend. ill have missed loads out because ive been
    mainly playing in offline mode but check ittttt:

    - fix CTD
    - improve netcode / collision detection
    - some servers show 2 car classes but can only drive 1 of the cars in-game
    -
    needs to be easier to identify which server has what weather and
    damage. including this information in the server name is hard work to
    read, especially with long server names. there needs to be a seperate
    column for this information
    - it seems as though in the wet when the
    car is sliding, the tyres overheat and "act" as though youre driving on a
    dry track, which obviously kills the tyres.


    - decrease the grip of ks2 to 1.2 version (or lower?)
    - need to be able to raise or lower sound of rain / thunder
    - improve sfx - thunder & undertray
    - spectator sound issue (f3)
    - interactive ks2 cockpit - includes flashing rain light
    -
    fix a problem whereby rain is still visible and audible on the helmet
    under buildings such as in the pits, through tunnels and under bridges.
    - 500 abarth says "Limited Edition 00 / 50". needs to be "01" obviously ;D
    - osella fuel limit - i know this car is designed for trento-bondone but would make a fantastic race series car?
    - setup sharing
    - Left mirror on the Vintage shows what you should see through the right mirror
    - tyres slowly start heating up in the stationary position in the pits
    - information on dash in osella

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm

    MikaRaymond wrote:just made a quick shortlist of possible fixes from the few hours ive
    played over the weekend. ill have missed loads out because ive been
    mainly playing in offline mode but check ittttt:

    - fix CTD
    - improve netcode / collision detection
    - some servers show 2 car classes but can only drive 1 of the cars in-game
    -
    needs to be easier to identify which server has what weather and
    damage. including this information in the server name is hard work to
    read, especially with long server names. there needs to be a seperate
    column for this information
    - it seems as though in the wet when the
    car is sliding, the tyres overheat and "act" as though youre driving on a
    dry track, which obviously kills the tyres.


    - decrease the grip of ks2 to 1.2 version (or lower?)
    - need to be able to raise or lower sound of rain / thunder
    - improve sfx - thunder & undertray
    - spectator sound issue (f3)
    - interactive ks2 cockpit - includes flashing rain light
    -
    fix a problem whereby rain is still visible and audible on the helmet
    under buildings such as in the pits, through tunnels and under bridges.
    - 500 abarth says "Limited Edition 00 / 50". needs to be "01" obviously ;D
    - osella fuel limit - i know this car is designed for trento-bondone but would make a fantastic race series car?
    - setup sharing
    - Left mirror on the Vintage shows what you should see through the right mirror
    - tyres slowly start heating up in the stationary position in the pits
    - information on dash in osella


    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Den Haag

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

    Markus wrote:
    Grazie per il feedback che state lasciando: vi esorto a fornire descrizioni il più complete possibile dei problemi che riscontrate in modo da aiutarci a identificare la natura dei problemi e risolverli tempestivamente.

    Inoltre vi ricordo che la versione attuale è una beta, che ha introdotto -oltre ai nuovi contenuti- differenti modifiche al codice che fin quando non sono testate su centinaia di configurazioni differenti, non possono essere verificate completamente. Pertanto non vi allarmate per i bug che riscontrate (e a maggior ragione per quelli che non erano presenti nelle precedenti versioni) perché saranno risolti.
    that, to keep it short, thanks for the bugs reports, and says that bugs, especially in to present in the previous version, will be fixed shortly.


    _________________
     

    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2010-08-06
    Age : 27

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Martin Hussey on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:21 pm

    Sorry if i dont hold much faith in their use of the word 'shortly'.

    Looking forward to seeing some fixes, though.

    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 673
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 24
    Location : Blackburn, England

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by MikaRaymond on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 pm

    Raúl Expósito wrote:


    actually it wasnt me who wrote that, i just added it in the list. i didnt check it so wouldnt know.

    btw its only a single facepalm, not double Wink Very Happy

    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Den Haag

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 pm

    at least this time they spent 1 minute to say something!


    _________________
     

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 pm

    1 º mistake online
    2 º rear-view mirror in shelby
    3 º clutch disconnected in shelby
    4 º the rain only is seen in the hull, in the closed cars the drops are not seen, and in the repetitions either. The windscreen-wiper do not move in the repetitions.

    5 º shelby runs very slowly in the exit.



    bug

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:33 pm

    MikaRaymond wrote:
    Raúl Expósito wrote:


    actually it wasnt me who wrote that, i just added it in the list. i didnt check it so wouldnt know.

    btw its only a single facepalm, not double Wink Very Happy

    It is not your fault. You have reason.
    Facepalm for Kunos.

    Fernando Zart
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 94
    Join date : 2010-11-06
    Age : 48
    Location : Brasil

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Fernando Zart on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

    MikaRaymond wrote:
    - interactive ks2 cockpit - includes flashing rain light

    Not only in KS2, but in every other car besides 1600/1800.

    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2010-08-06
    Age : 27

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Martin Hussey on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:08 pm

    Perhaps this is more appropriate:

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:19 pm

    Martin Hussey wrote:Perhaps this is more appropriate:

    Laughing

    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 673
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 24
    Location : Blackburn, England

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by MikaRaymond on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:43 pm

    Raúl Expósito wrote:
    Facepalm for Kunos.

    im absolutely shocked at what you have said over the past few days. you CANNOT put Kunos down for the work he has done. all you have done is whine. of course there are going to be teething problems with beta patches. you need to stop saying bad things about him. he is doing a fantastic job for a single developer.

    please stop with the bad words.

    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 244
    Join date : 2009-10-07
    Age : 38
    Location : West Cork, Ireland

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Paul O'Brien on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:02 pm

    MikaRaymond wrote:
    Raúl Expósito wrote:
    Facepalm for Kunos.

    im absolutely shocked at what you have said over the past few days. you CANNOT put Kunos down for the work he has done. all you have done is whine. of course there are going to be teething problems with beta patches. you need to stop saying bad things about him. he is doing a fantastic job for a single developer.

    please stop with the bad words.
    I agree Kunos will sort it all out eventually, it isnt a brand new piece of software you have purchased, its the old netkar product with massive developments for free. cheers Kunos cheers and happy Christmas Very Happy

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:55 pm

    MikaRaymond wrote:
    Raúl Expósito wrote:
    Facepalm for Kunos.

    im absolutely shocked at what you have said over the past few days. you CANNOT put Kunos down for the work he has done. all you have done is whine. of course there are going to be teething problems with beta patches. you need to stop saying bad things about him. he is doing a fantastic job for a single developer.

    please stop with the bad words.

    I do not speak badly of kunos, me to surprised this failure.

    Who was arranging it.

    Kunos = God.

    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 38
    Location : Den Haag

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:57 pm

    I quote 100%! Although I think it would have been better, just as it happen for other releases, that the candidate release was tested before releasing, I think this new version is really good indeed. I love the new content. We all know this is just a beta, and beta, by definition contains more bugs than a official release. This is usually done to speed up the process, and spot easily problems.
    Some of them will be fixed, others not, as usual. We can't really complain for something we got for free, or for 15 euros!


    _________________
     

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:59 am

    White lines in the wheels of the right.


    When her the final version goes out to the sale, It will be the best simulator of the world.

    In Spain many licenses are sold.


    Last edited by Raúl Expósito on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total

    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 47
    Location : Berlin

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 am

    ,,,,,,,,,,,, sara the best simulator of the world.


    _________________

    http://www.radiators-champ.com/  

           

    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 1076
    Join date : 2010-04-20

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by M Carey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:17 am

    I can understand the frustration, earlier tonight I was on pole with the Vintage, a personal best @ Aviano then it crashed. I still find it hard to understand how releases can contain these obvious bugs, and in some situations not be rectified (as with 1.2). I'm hoping as with 1.1 we end up with a brilliant final version, hopefully a little quicker than then (seeing as he's not working on the Abarth trophy this time) Smile

    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2010-08-06
    Age : 27

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Martin Hussey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:25 am

    This is what is frustrating me, too. Earlier during a race i was leading and all the other drivers crashed out.

    Did manage to get a 1min47.something, though Smile getting there!

    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 1076
    Join date : 2010-04-20

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by M Carey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:26 am

    .6 for me Razz

    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 47
    Location : Berlin

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 am

    I don t know can help I made a scan virus ..and this appear..on screen...
    absurd..
    is not a virus but is a error of signature...hope can help..
    and the exe of a download have ready the error...
    .


    _________________

    http://www.radiators-champ.com/  

           

    Sergey Moskovkin
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 186
    Join date : 2010-04-08
    Age : 35
    Location : Russia, Moscow

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Sergey Moskovkin on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 am

    Forgot one little things (sorry if it was already mentioned): add option to use paddles for shifting with KS2 and Osella and shifter with F2000 and FTarget.

    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2010-08-06
    Age : 27

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Martin Hussey on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:20 pm

    Sergey Moskovkin wrote:Forgot one little things (sorry if it was already mentioned): add option to use paddles for shifting with KS2 and Osella and shifter with F2000 and FTarget.

    It would be quite nice to be able to select shift types on a per-car basis. i think the 1600/1800/2000/target are Sequential, the 500 and Vintage are H-pattern and KS2 and Osella are paddle.

    If netKar is based on getting the most realism out of any sim, this would be a significant step forward. Needs to be optional, though.

    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 157
    Join date : 2010-11-16
    Age : 26

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Raúl Expósito on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:31 pm

    *Kunos might do a CHAT with mas characters, many mas, and a key to see what they have written.

    It has to be very simple. And to be able to use the letter "ñ"

    And to know in the quali the returns that it will be the career.

    Sponsored content

    Re: top priority bugs to be fixed

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:11 pm