Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

track blog

Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

track blog Empty track blog

Post by Albert McSaltens Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Last edited by Albert McSaltens on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

track blog Empty Re: track blog

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Since this website is publishing content that is explicitly not authorized by the authors, I'm removing the link to this blog.
    Our website doesn't support illegal contents
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Albert, I've noticed that you have edited all your previous post to remove download links of your tracks.

The content of this message has been discussed inside the team, and what I'm writing here has been agreed with the others.

We found your action really childish and offensive for the all of us of the team, and for all our users that try to find in this forum informations about nk.

We invested our own time and money in this forum/website trying to get everyone aware of what is going on in nk, giving news and adding guides and contents, and organizing events.
    We keep up to date the addon tracker, adding there all the legal addons available, linking to the post on our forum.
    Removing links from posts, as you did, makes this unusable.

Just as other website did(see drivingitalia or racedeparment), we had direct links to the track.

The reason of not publishing here the link of your blog, as you know, is because it contains links of illegal content (track specifically NOT authorized by the authors).

You can obviously do whatever you want on your blog, but I think even you should respect our policies.
    We don't want to support illegal content here. Full stop. I think I was clear enough when we spoke on msn about it.

As I said before, you want to do things your way? do it elsewhere.

I always appreciated the fact that you are trying to contribute, your way, to nk, and for sure I'm grateful for all the additional contents you created, but your way of handling things is absolutely unacceptable.
    I think we don't deserve this treatment, and neither all our users.

From this moment on, don't even bother to publish anymore in this forum.
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:17 pm

wll first of all i dont understand why if you dont want ilegal content therefore delete the track blog's link then why you have put all the direct link to those ilegal tracks?,i noticed how you put the direct download links to imola salzburgring an essignton. so i havd to delete them cause you did not respect tha fact that i did not put them directly, cause i already told you i did not want to post track links, i just want to put them in my blog.

secondly if i put the direct download link to the tracks then there is no sense on having a blog. if people just go direclty to the download link. and third you already knew this is what i was gonna do since we talekd about it when you first deleted the blog's link, and i told you you since now on i just post track link on the blog. i dont see where is the problem?
    im not posting any track link or the blog link in your forum, just letting know people theres a new track.

"We found your action really childish and offensive for the all of us of the team, and for all our users that try to find in this forum informations about nk.

We invested our own time and money in this forum/website trying to get everyone aware of what is going on in nk, giving news and adding guides and contents, and organizing events.
    We keep up to date the addon tracker, adding there all the legal addons available, linking to the post on our forum.
    Removing links from posts, as you did, makes this unusable.
    "

as i said i just giving the news theres new track so people can know new track have been published. not posting ilegal links, but then you find childish that i remove the links. :S

Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Albert McSaltens Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:29 pm

i think its really unrespectfull that you dont respect that a person that invest a lot of time converting tracks to share with people, cant decide where to post the link for those tracks. incredible that this is criticized
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Why did you remove the link for Barcelona? That's legal due to the CD Check (which I compiled for you).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:20 am