Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing?

Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing? Empty Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing?

Post by Mark Schilling Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Was wondering if anyone has got Gran Tourismo % and might be up for some online racing. Had it for ages and haven't really done any online with it.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing? Empty Re: Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing?

Post by M Carey Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:11 pm

I played the GT Academy demo & didn't really like it. I have thought about getting the full game, but I doubt I'd play it that much.
    Mark Schilling
    Mark Schilling
    Driver
    Driver

Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing? Empty Re: Anyone got GT5 and fancies some online racing?

Post by Mark Schilling Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm enjoying it anyway. Handling is quite good on certain cars considering it's a console.
    Looks really nice too. Certain tracks like Nurburgring and circuit de la sarthe look fantastic.
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 pm

The handling is alright, you can carry more speed through the corners though, so you have to adapt when going back to nKPro etc. Smile What I remember not liking the most is the braking. It just felt like there was very little feel for me. I know Katsu likes the game though, he again made it to the Dutch national final this year. Most games look fantastic on the PS3, if only nKPro would run on it (through Linux or something) Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm