Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+20
M Waechter
Luca Mosca
cosie
Attilio Barba
Vaggelis
fortunato catalano
M Carey
Matt Dawson
Antonio Lallo
Marco Dugan
Oleg Atiskov
MikaRaymond
mario gilles
f.gek
Fabio Grippa
Paul O'Brien
Kamran Choudhry
giancarlo graziano
davide zardin
Andrea Lojelo
24 posters

31 Mar 2011: Melbourne

Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

2011 - 31 Mar 2011: Melbourne - Page 3 Empty Re: 31 Mar 2011: Melbourne

Post by Oleg Atiskov Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 pm

u should rule not only in group a but in group B, and baned (or else) people who not follows the rules
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

there is no way i can do that while we are running. I'm running just like you. and I'm not doing anything in group A also (if I'm lucky enought to be there).

I think you all know that if someone has a bad ping should go out and in. That's all we do in group A
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:46 pm

just to let you guys know the weather is clear so looks like the race will be in dry conditions Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:22 pm

MikaRaymond wrote:just to let you guys know the weather is clear so looks like the race will be in dry conditions Smile

True: officially confirmed: Fair

Rain 0%

2011 - 31 Mar 2011: Melbourne - Page 3 33
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 pm

important rule:

Weaving: drivers defending their position may only change their racing line once on each straight. This means, that if a driver has the outside line approaching the turn, this driver is allowed to switch to the inside line, but then is not allowed to switch back to the outside line to give himself a better line through the corner (and vice versa).
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Guys, please keep in mind that people had training for this race for 2 weeks, and the last thing we all want is to finish a 38 laps race at T1.

Please, as usual stick to the rules. Don't be afraid of lifting off. Be clean and respectful. Grid posts are pretty close, so be careful. Brake earlier than normal at T1 (150 meters) and give space enough to your opponent in the corner.

2011 - 31 Mar 2011: Melbourne - Page 3 Overtaking_Legal
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:

For the first 2 events all groups will use the same point distribution (RSRPoints_A) for the results.

groups has defined based with the following criteria:

Fulvio Genova A
    Mika Raymond A
    Clive Melbourne A
    Andrea Lojelo A
    paolo taradash A
    Francesco Ledda A
    Martin A
    Marco Waechter A
    Ulus Ulusalonur A
    marco boni A
    Giancarlo Graziano A
    Manos Iatrou A
    Gaetano Palmisano A
    Nosal Dmitrij A
    Attilio Barba A

Fabio Grippa B
    Matt Dawson B
    Antonio Lallo B
    Daniele De Gioia B
    Davide Zardin B
    Oliver Camp B
    Luca Malingambi B
    Fortunato Catalano B
    Oliver Kreuer B
    marco dugan B
    Oleg Atiskov B
    Kamran Choudhry B
    Riccardo Taccia B

few new drivers allocated after the deadline. We will follow the allocation order.

33. Maarten Steverink B
    34. Jose Canseco B

The following drivers can join only if there will be free places:
    35. Vaggelis Theodoridis
    36. Andrea Lanzino
    37. Luca Mosca

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

la chat del server o di netkar?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:58 pm

davide zardin wrote:la chat del server o di netkar?
    our chat
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 pm

Welcome to the first Radiator Springs Racing KS2 championship event for the 2011 season!
    Tonight we are racing at Melbourne.

Schedule:
    Qualification: 20 minutes (No restriction on the amount of laps)
    Warmup: 5 minutes
    Race: 38 laps (25 in case of rain)

Please check your group in the Entry List and proceed to the correct server. Passwords are in the Control Center.
    Before you join, please make sure you have a stable connection and disable any software or hardware that may intefere with your connection / race.

The event shall consist of four stages:
    1- "Stay in Pit". This is a 5 minute session which allows people to connect to the server.
    2- "Qualification". A 20 minute session where drivers shall put in their fastest time to determine their starting grid position.
    3- "Warmup". 5 minutes which allows drivers to warm their tyres up.
    4- "Race".

Important: You may only load your setup during the sessions: "Stay in pit", the first minute in "Qualification" and "Warmup". At no other time will you be allowed to load your setup.

If any technical problems occur, drivers may reconnect during stage 1,2. However their qualification time will be reset and they will have to put another time in.
    Driver's are NOT allowed to reconnect during the race. The server will disallow new connections.

You may ONLY chat during session 1 and 3. Anyone caught chatting in stage 2 and 4 will be penalized.

The whole event will be in Full Mode conditions.
    The point of Full Mode is to simulate real-life racing conditions. For this reason, you are not allowed to reconnect to the server to repair your car if damaged.
    Please remember, pressing "Esc > Go to box" will assign yourself a 10 minute penalty. You will have to drive to the box to repair, refuel or change tyres.
    If you have an accident and damage your car to a point where its undrivable, please don't sit on the track or try to drive to the pits. Do the sensible thing and Esc to box to avoid more crashes.

During warmup sessions, you are free to press "Esc > Go to box" without a time penalty.

You must, at all times, obey flags:
    Blue flag - There is a faster car approaching to the rear and you MUST let them by within 3 corners.
    Yellow flag - An accident has occured in your sector. Slow down and be prepared to stop.

To reduce weaving and possible collisions, drivers may only make ONE defensive move between each straight. For example, if driver "a" has the inside line, they may switch to the outside to block. This is classed as a single move. Driver "b" may attack as many times as he likes.

The 5 corner rule:
    It is important to pay special attention in the first part of the race where all cars are close to each other. For this reason, we define the first 5 corners the "red zone".
    The responsibility of all drivers is to avoid incidents in the "red zone", which can result in massive concequences. Therefore we expect all participants to take special care in this zone.
    Starts must be as clean and incident-free as possible. Remember, the finish line is not at the first turn. Drivers must act wisely and drive safely for themself and for the other participants.

Remember, this is a gentleman championship and every driver is expected to obey these simple rules. We want clean and fair races. Anybody caught violating these rules will be punished accordingly.

This is the end of the briefing session. Be ready to connect.

Any questions?
    fortunato catalano
    fortunato catalano
    Driver
    Driver

Post by fortunato catalano Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Stavo facendo la mia bella gara quando al giro 23 il pc ha crashato di botto...... Peccato, mi stavo divertendo molto! Crying or Very sad
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 pm

dopo il contatto con taradash, con un ala rotta sono rientrato ai box senza premere esc, e mi ha dato 20 minuti di penalità, ho aspettato che scadesse il tempo, e magicamente altri 20 minuti. a questo punto sono uscito dal gp.

ho parlato con franki, lui causa bombardamento da parte di Mosca ha dovuto premere Esc, e gli dato solo 10 minuti di penalità, dopo di chè riuscito rientrare

@ taradash potevi aspettare sul rettilineo no, saresti passato comunque

ps per le prossime gare al posto della KS2, su suggerimento di Franki usero' il trattore alien
    cosie
    Driver
    Driver

Post by cosie Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:08 am

qually p6 i went into pit after 1st run and then i pressed esc then i had no more runs i didnt know about it..lesson learned pfff.
    race.got a good start and was fighting with some drivers i cant remember at the minute but at one point i was behind clive then a driver got past clive then they had a bad exit out of T7 i got a good run and passed them both and was in p2 woooooow.after this is didnt see anyone so i pushed enough to keep the tyres fresh.i had put on 20 laps of fuel so i was going to pit at end of lap 19.i was going close to pit board on the pit straight to see how many laps i had left.so when there was 19 left i was going to pit on the nxt lap.nxt thing happend was i ran out of fuel in T1 i pulled onto grass and exit....i want to say sorry to clive for my calculation error on fuel...feel so bloody angry at the momment and need to calm down .trying not to go mad on this post Evil or Very Mad .cya on track nxt race guys.thanks to the admins for there time and efort into this pro run league
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:14 am

Qual
    business as usual. gek was in a class of his own, a scary -1s in front of me with the rest of the field following

Race
    i managed to get a great start. i was on the inside of gek, who didnt seem to respond to the lights very well. though, he had a low downforce setup so i wasnt able to pass him along the straight. we were side by side going into t1. as we both turned in, he JUST started oversteering and i understeered into the side of him. it wasnt a huge impact but was enough to make him spin. my complete apologies fulvio. i believe it was a racing incident but i guess i headed into the corner about 4/5k too fast and understeered into you. however im not sure whether it was your fault for not giving me enough room or my fault for going too fast. even though i believe it was a 100% racing incident, i found it my responsibility to do a drive-through anyway, just in case the admins / anyone thought it was my fault. i believed it was my responsibility to do so, considering it ruined your race.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:16 am

dopo un urto a muro non causato da altri avvetrsari ma solo da un errore di gas sono tornato ai box senza usare esc go to box. ho ricevuto 15 min di penalità.
    sento che altri anno avuto tempi diversi la cosa mi incuriosisce?
    domanda che non ci siano problemi con il full mode?
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 am

im an idiot((( started 5, after t1 was 4... then we were going third for 18 laps before they gone to pits... i make a great lap and entered the pit (i can overtake them after pits) but then i screwed.... i push button fix car instead fill((( and that was it((( 5 min i was in pit and that was end for me((( i hoping to be 3... but... see u in practice in sepang
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

Certo che essere anche preso in giro dopo la gara non è proprio il massimo.
    Mika lo definisce un incidente di gara.. bho a me non sembra proprio.
    regola delle prime 5 curve ,,, lui non credo che la conosce, poi fare anche il drive trought... con 40 secondi di vantaggio... gesto da gentleman
    sconnesso in qualifica, chattato in qualifica...incidente alla t1 su una gara da 38 giri.
    io penso che deve essere verificato il tutto e se ci sono delle penalità da attribuire ... sia giunta l'ora.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:36 am

gek, i believe it was a racing incident because a) you were actually sliding into t1 and b) i understeered into you. of course i didnt do it on purpose because im not that kind of guy. how can you say i dont understand the rules when thats the first time ive taken someone out in t1?

i have apologised, accepted responsibility and taken the blame (even though i do believe it was a racing incident).

i also like it how you dont show a video from my point of view. to anyone who doesnt know, gek actually lost rear grip and started sliding into the corner. check the replay Wink

Last edited by MikaRaymond on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:56 am; edited 3 times in total
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:38 am

Attilio Barba wrote:dopo il contatto con taradash, con un ala rotta sono rientrato ai box senza premere esc, e mi ha dato 20 minuti di penalità, ho aspettato che scadesse il tempo, e magicamente altri 20 minuti. a questo punto sono uscito dal gp.

ho parlato con franki, lui causa bombardamento da parte di Mosca ha dovuto premere Esc, e gli dato solo 10 minuti di penalità, dopo di chè riuscito rientrare

@ taradash potevi aspettare sul rettilineo no, saresti passato comunque

ps per le prossime gare al posto della KS2, su suggerimento di Franki usero' il trattore alien

...Attilio...giusto per precisare...lui era in mezzo alla pista perchè si era girato in testacoda...e nonostante ho cercato di evitarlo mi hanno toccato dietro e quindi l'ho toccato... 2011 - 31 Mar 2011: Melbourne - Page 3 57262

Ed aggiungo che mi ha toccato Ledda proprio perche Francky si era girato...altrimenti filava tutto liscio cheers Ne io ne Ledda potevamo fare molto What a Face

Riassumendo: "Bombardamento"...è proprio fuori luogo Suspect

PS:Replay...

Last edited by Luca Mosca on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:45 am

Esistono delle regole per tutti. Se le hai rispettate non hai nessun tipo di problema. altrimenti se ricevi una penalità vuole dire che non le hai rispettate. molto semplice. io non sto piangendo. sicuramente buttare via una gara di 38 giri alla prima curva , perche tu non rispetti una regola non mi rende felice. fare molta attenzione durante le prime 5 curve e evitare di creare rischi penso che sia una regola che devono rispettare tutti, a mio avviso tu non lo hai fatto.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 am

f.gek wrote:Esistono delle regole per tutti. Se le hai rispettate non hai nessun tipo di problema. altrimenti se ricevi una penalità vuole dire che non le hai rispettate. molto semplice. io non sto piangendo. sicuramente buttare via una gara di 38 giri alla prima curva , perche tu non rispetti una regola non mi rende felice. fare molta attenzione durante le prime 5 curve e evitare di creare rischi penso che sia una regola che devono rispettare tutti, a mio avviso tu non lo hai fatto.

lol, if youre going to talk to me, at least talk to me in a language i understand.

i gave myself a drive-through penalty, therefore i have took responsibility and acted accordingly. what else do you want me to do?

sorry.

Last edited by MikaRaymond on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:54 am

replay groupA:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/455322629/Waechter_FormulaKS2_Melbourne_RSR2011races.rar

Unnecessary crashed in the second hotlap-try of my first stint in qualifying, so I did only one hotlap (which contained a slide, so not a very fast one).. Laughing .

I'm a bit sad that I did not finished this race. I simply pushed my car a little bit too much with used tires one time around lap 28 in the first turn.., slided into the wall and lost the front wing.
    I drove back to the pits, -which was a bit dangerous, because the car was not much controlable (absolutely no downforce in the front) and so I had a close situation with Clive as I almost cut his line (I was on the wrong side of the track there) in the fast left-hander, but I think he realised that my car was damaged and was careful enough to avoid a possible incident.
    Back in the pits repair-time was 20 mins., so the race was over because there were just 10 laps remaining.. .
    marco boni
    marco boni
    Driver
    Driver

Post by marco boni Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:03 am

ciao,per me, la mia gara e stata buona,partito a meta,dopo qualche giro di assestamento,o trovato il ritmo,penso di essere stato 3 o 4,fatto il pit,per un errore di distrazione mi sono insabbiato,o dovuto premere esc ,10 minuti e via di nuovo,ho finito 7,non mi posso lamentare,qualche duello con waechter,molto corretto,mi sono divertito
    ciao a tutti

Last edited by marco boni on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kamran Choudhry
    Kamran Choudhry
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Kamran Choudhry Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 am

Ok well I'm sure most of the group B guys were wondering what was going on with me so I'll explain.I thought the briefing started an hour later than it did.

On the first post it says: "21:00 (GTM+1) Briefing in our Chat." I assume GMT+1 is meant. I am GMT-6. This equals to a 7 hour difference. 21:00 - 7 hours = 14:00 = 2 PM. So I joined online to get some laps in just before 2 pm. I saw a whole bunch of other guys in and figured they were all just getting some laps in before briefing. I also thought people wanted to practice a start before the briefing. I did not realise this was official qualifying and that the race was next until people said GL and stuff. This is why I had rejoined a few times. I did set a qualifying lap illegally. So I was just going to start from pitlane. Then I remembered I needed to perform a drive thru penalty for the rejoin. So I proceeded to the grid with 3 seconds left. Turned on the car, put the clutch in and was about to hit 1st gear, but at that point everyone took off from the spot. Before I could get going I took a hit from behind. Unfortunate incident. Got my car back to the pits, repaired my car. Got going again, performed my drive thru. And finished the race. I also chatted the letter "L" in the race. I had to press enter to get rid of the chat I was stuck in as I could not clean my visor which got really dirty.

I'm terribly sorry for the rejoins, and chat in qual, race. I'm also sorry to Luca Malingambi who was behind me on the grid.I guess I should have put two together when there was a Group A server up and a Group B server but I didn't...I'm just not smart enough lol! Razz

And just a final thought, In GPL, with its netcode, some tracks that were released, were released with optional grid modifications to space the grids out in the interest of safety. Is it possible to do this for netkar? I think if there was more grid spacing Luca and others could have driven by me safely.

Congrats to Maarten on the win. Smile

Last edited by Kamran Choudhry on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Clive Melbourne
    Clive Melbourne
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Clive Melbourne Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:55 am

Well I am very happy tonight with the WCR team results after the Melbourne race , good QUL positions for Martin(6th) and I(3rd), finished the race 2nd (after a challanging first 5/6 laps, and a few close moments with some damaged cars), well done Martin for bringing back some points for the team, if it had not been for a refuelling malfunction , then you would have been in for a great result on you first offical Champ race with nkpro RSR, I'm sure Paul will be happy with the results, Thanks Martin for standing in for Paul. drive
    Lets hope Sepang is as good to us.

C U on track soon
    ::rischio::

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm