Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+26
jimmy delbosq
Varazdat Markosyan
Bruno Giampà
Olivier Boissel
Max Caputi
Maurizio Gilles
Gianluca Bonifacio
sapam
akbar_sal
Wally Masterson
Leonardo Ratafia
giancarlo graziano
M Carey
Maarten Steverink
Sergio Marques
Jamie Shorting
Marco Ercoles
Mauro Delegà
Attilio Barba
mario gilles
Luca Mosca
Antonio Lallo
Vaggelis
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
f.gek
30 posters

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ

f.gek
    ---
    ---

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ

Post by f.gek Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Dsc_0010

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Acdipe15
    Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Acdipe16
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Empty Re: Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon May 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Great experience to finally meet Kunos Simulazioni's team. Stefano, Marco and Aris are really great guys. They spent 2 full days with us and we all had great fun, laughing all the time. It's great to see what's behind the scenes, and this helps a lot to understand even more the great work they're doing.

Great to try Assetto Corsa, that although is still a work in progress, is already shockingly good. We have all have dribbled after the amazing screenshots they showed, but it's incredible to see the same level of details at full speed. The scenary is simply amazing. It looks gorgeous, and feels fantastic on the wheel. The laser scanning gives you a very nice feeling while driving.
    You all know how good is the force feedback on netKar PRO. You will be shocked by AC! The car feels really natural. Easy to understand what's happing all the time. Even in a fast corner you continuously feel your wheel reacting to the little bumps on the track. It just feels damn right!
    And all this is only in the current stage of development, with few months ahead from the public release. According to Kunos and Marco there is still a huge margin for improvements, and I can't really imagine what will be in our hands when this sim will be released.

We spoke a lot with Stefano, Aris and Marco, to understand a bit more about their new project. A lot of really nice and original ideas, that are opening plenty of nice possibility to customize the game. I'm really looking forward to see what the community will create. We will have the possibility to create plugins or additional contents of any type for AC in an extremely easy way.

Amazing to see the passion that all those guys are putting in their new project.
    We spent all day with them, from the morning to the night having a nice pizza together (after a wonderful lunch with them in which I took 2 wonderful plates of pasta...mmmm... Sorry Stefano! I'm really sorry that the doctor forced you to have just a salad asd ).
    During our day of testing we all noticed a strange behaviour of the car on some curbs in few conditions. Guess what? The day after that issue wasn't there anymore. Stefano woke up really early in the morning to understand what was wrong, and fixed the issue. And not only that, even a nice tuning of the camber that Aris tested in front of us, drifting all around. Well done Kunos! That's pure passion after a long day.

Same thing with Aris, Marco and the Simone(Si3v) working on the 3d model of the x-bow, that they managed to put on track before we left on Sunday.
    Great emotions to drive the virtual replica of the car I drove few days back in real life!

One of the nicest feeling about this experience in their office was the great friendship between Stefano, Aris and Marco. They are always laughing and having fun together, creating a great environment around them. That's, I think, one of the key factors of their good work. You can see they share the same pure passion, and that's clearly shown in the way they work and on their results. Well done guys!

Other than that, I can't explain how nice was to see my teammates in real life. Great after 4-5 years together as "Radiators" to see almost all of them (unfortunately G wasn't there for some personal circumstances), to share with them this wonderful experience, and to finally see the faces of the guys I spend a lot of time with. We really had great time together.

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 DSC_0090_800

From left to right: Maurizio Gilles, Mario Gilles, Andrea Lojelo, Luca Mosca, Mauro Delega', Marco Massarutto, Stefano Casillo, Aristotelis Vasilakos and Fulvio "Gek" Genova holding the Assetto Corsa car plate Razz

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Here some of our videos

f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Mon May 07, 2012 7:19 pm

E' lo stupore , il sentimento che accompagna i primi giri con ac. La grafica curata nei minimi particolari, la fluidita con la quale scorre ogni centimetro di pista, coinvolgente al punto tale che sembra di avere la sensazione di avere davvero le gomme a contatto con il terreno. Stupore che in pochi giri diventa entusiasmo e conivolgimento. Si avverte gia una grande stabilità nel codice e nella preparazione della fisica delle vetture, sapendo bene che ancora non è da completare.
    Alzandomi dal posto di guida , penso davvero che questo sara un nuovo punto di riferimento nei simulatori di guida. Mi guardo intorno vedo Stefano, Marco e Aris, Che ancor prima di essere dei grandi professionisti, sono dei veri appassionati , e questo li rende ancora piu vicini a chi come me usa i loro prodotti.

Astonishment is the feeling I had during my first laps in AC. The graphics has huge amount of details, any single centimeter of track flows with fluidity, is so convincing that seems to have your tyres on the track. The astonishment after few laps became enthusiasm and involvement. You feel already the great stability of the code and the the great physics of the cars, although we are aware that it's still not completed.
    Waking up from the seat, I thought that this will be the new point of reference of the game simulators. I looked around and I saw Stefano, Marco and Aris, who are not only great professionals, but are also really passionate for their work, and this brings them even closer to the ones that are using their products
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Mon May 07, 2012 7:23 pm

bello, ora devo rileggerlo
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Just few notes about videos you see. This is obviously just a work in progress version, so what you see is just what they have in the current stage of development. A lot of the things you see are not completed. Sounds, for example, are just place holders. Same for some of the effects on the lights/shadows, and so on and so on. Take those videos as a preview, and not of course of the final result.

Saying that...I'm still can't believe to what we've all seen there. It just stunning! ::hail::
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Mon May 07, 2012 7:34 pm

ma il volante della foto che tipo è? non sembra un g27
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Mon May 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Dopo alcuni giri di prova , Stefano mi omaggia del suo mouse personale consigliadomi vivamente di utilizzarlo come periferica di guida principale..lol!

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Dsc_0011
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

You lucky "bastards"!Laughing

That P4/5 really looks and sounds great!
    Marco Ercoles
    Marco Ercoles
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Ercoles Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 pm

Attilio Barba wrote:ma il volante della foto che tipo è? non sembra un g27

A me sembra tanto il CSR-Elite con la corona gran Turismo!!!

Cmq Kunos sta facendo un lavoro superbo e tutto questo non fa altro che aumentare la mia bava!!!!

Grandi!!!
    Maarten Steverink
    Maarten Steverink
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Maarten Steverink Mon May 07, 2012 8:40 pm

Looks amazing guys! Wish i could have been there as well Very Happy That Lotus 49......AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

M.
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Mon May 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Marco Ercoles wrote:

Cmq Kunos sta facendo un lavoro superbo e tutto questo non fa altro che aumentare la mia bava!!!!

Grandi!!!

C'erano entrambe le corone Wink

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Img_0410
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Mon May 07, 2012 8:49 pm

f.gek wrote:Dopo alcuni giri di prova , Stefano mi omaggia del suo mouse personale consigliadomi vivamente di utilizzarlo come periferica di guida principale..lol!

Very Happy

Thanks for sharing with us guys Smile You must have been like kids in a candy store Razz
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Marco Ercoles
    Marco Ercoles
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Ercoles Mon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Luca Mosca wrote:
    Marco Ercoles wrote:

Grandi!!!

C'erano entrambe le corone Wink

Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Img_0410

Luca se posso chiedere.... come ti sono sembrate? Ed il corpo che tutti valutano super ottimo? Qualche commentino....??
    Mauro Delegà
    Mauro Delegà
    ---
    ---

Post by Mauro Delegà Mon May 07, 2012 9:41 pm

A mio avviso è una favola, un acquisto quasi doveroso per una sensazione di guida realistica, con AC ti sembra di essere in pista veramente.
    Il volante rotondo forse troppo grande, ma quello da f1.... Perfetto
    Marco Ercoles
    Marco Ercoles
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Ercoles Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Grazie. Davvero da provare e da avere cavolo! E logitech se ne sta li buona senza fare niente secondo voi?? Che non voglia mettersi sullo stesso mercato?...
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Mon May 07, 2012 10:50 pm

f.gek wrote:Dopo alcuni giri di prova , Stefano mi omaggia del suo mouse personale consigliadomi vivamente di utilizzarlo come periferica di guida principale..lol!

\\

fantastici!!!! fratellini da volante
    Attilio Barba
    Attilio Barba
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Attilio Barba Tue May 08, 2012 12:18 am

kasillo e Gek stesso taglio di capelli e barba incolta

sta a vedere che son gemelli!!!!
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

amazing story and lifetime oportunity!! i;m really glad for you guys (and a bit jelous aswell) i can't believe they have the office in the circuit!
    what else can you tell us? are ther planning to do moving parts/interactive in the cockpit like the shifter knob
    Wally Masterson
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Wally Masterson Tue May 08, 2012 3:19 am

Thanks for the update guys. It looks very promising.
    akbar_sal
    Driver
    Driver

Post by akbar_sal Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 am

can you guys tell me what the spec of those computer?
    sapam
    sapam
    Driver
    Driver

Post by sapam Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 am

Even the WIP videos looks class apart.

Absolutely mind blowing.
    Gianluca Bonifacio
    Gianluca Bonifacio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gianluca Bonifacio Tue May 08, 2012 9:12 am

LOL il mouse! e pensare che potevo essere lì anche io con voi... Smile cmq i video sono mostruosi, chissà al volante! ho sentito un gek leggermente esaltato ieri... asd Very Happy
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue May 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Some more radiator leaks
    Radiator Springs Racing team at Kunos Simulazioni HQ - Page 2 Steam1

Aris Drifting in the BMW 1 Series M Coupè

one more on the P4/5 Competizione at Imola

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 pm