Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise

catatau du park
    Driver
    Driver

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise Empty Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise

Post by catatau du park Thu May 24, 2012 4:25 am

I made a beautiful layout with curved screen and projector full hd for my sim races Smile
    and to correct the projection in curved screen using the program "immersive display lite" [url=]http://fly.elise-ng.net/index.php/immersivedisplaylite2[/url]
    the only problem is that the mirrors do not work, they are black

I know this program works is triggered automatically when the directx or open gl is started

Im try change adjust in cfg/nkpro.ini RESX RESY FOV, but this no correct way solution

anybody have any sugestion for this problem?

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise Netkarmirrorserror

sorry bad englis tkssss

Smile
    Wally Masterson
    Driver
    Driver

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise Empty Re: Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise

Post by Wally Masterson Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

Send all of your hardware to Australia and I'll check it for you Wink
    catatau du park
    Driver
    Driver

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise Empty Re: Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise

Post by catatau du park Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Wally Masterson wrote:Send all of your hardware to Australia and I'll check it for you Wink
    you are good guy!
    catatau du park
    Driver
    Driver

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise Empty The problem with nks has been identified and solved.

Post by catatau du park Wed May 30, 2012 2:43 am

We solution will become available in the next release.

The mirrors working now!!

thanks Fly Elise-ng for suport

nice software to warp curved screen whit projector!!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 am

fantastic. thanks for keeping us posted.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Wed May 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Problem with car mirrors using the software for warp curved screen by Fly Elise 67322

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:37 am