Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

4 posters

Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC?

davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC? Empty Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC?

Post by davide zardin Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm

sono un pò perplesso dal fatto che visto il fatto che i campionati di radiator siano finiti in prossimità delle ferie o comunque con il mese di agosto non sia ancora in programma una nuova sessione di gare e che non ci sia nemmeno la presentazione di un nuovo torneo automobilistico....

la cosa non mi spaventa perchè la pausa avuta a inizio anno ha portato la Lamborghini....

mi chiedo state preparando ancora sviluppi per netkar pro o stiamo aspettando l'uscita di assetto corse senza più fare nulla?

vi chiedo questo perchè praticamente ho perso le opportunità di inizio anno per motivi lavorativi e vorrei gareggiare ancora. grazie

I'm a bit puzzled by the fact that given the fact that the championships are over radiator in the vicinity of the holiday or with the month of August has not yet scheduled a new session of races and that there is not even the presentation of a new tournament automotive ....

it does not scare me because the break had earlier this year brought the Lamborghini ....

I wonder are preparing for yet in netKar for or are waiting for the release of Assetto Corse without doing anything?

I ask this because I have basically lost the opportunity of beginning of the year for business reasons and I would like to compete again. thanks
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC? Empty Re: Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC?

Post by MarcoLM Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Capo, la pazienza è la virtù dei forti...!!!
    Questa volta dobbiamo farci trovare pronti...!!!

[img]Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC? Nkscr_10[/img]
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC? Empty Re: Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC?

Post by giancarlo graziano Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:23 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkyTDugp7kw&feature=player_embedded
    check out min 20
    coming close the Ac pre release ...and we ready on works for pages and forum and feature for the future AC blast
    but for the real game ...I think we need to wait..
    the tester can be long..
    and in radiators springs never we end to race..
    sure we continue to use NKP , and sure we continue our nkpchamps
    be ready Very Happy
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:25 pm

grazie per la delucidazione Giancarlo

come sospettavo la collaborazione del team radiators con kunos continua...

sono contento per voi e penso che il vostro lavoro di sviluppo e tester per AC sia perfetto .....

sono contento che non abbiate intenzione di mollare netkar pro e che abbiate ancora voglia di creare campionati per questo simrace resto in attesa...

thanks for the clarification Giancarlo

I suspected as team collaboration radiators with Kunos more ...

I'm happy for you and I think your development work and tester for AC is perfect .....

I'm glad you did not intend to give up netKar pro and that you still want to create championships for this simrace I look forward ...
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:30 am

Here is something for you! A new Radiators Championship coming soon: 500 Abarth Series starting in 2 weeks

Are we going to race again after the summer break or will we wait for AC? 1champ500-12

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:43 am