Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

5 posters

Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam

Pascal
    Driver
    Driver

Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam Empty Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam

Post by Pascal Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Hi,
    i just remarked that there is a bug between both softwares.

I did 2 WR and after i saw it on the website as normal.

Couple of minutes later, those times disappeared for a guy called "Bobh"

I tought : wow already broken.

But the thing is that the times he supposed to do where my times !!!

Exactlly the same times !!!

after that, i did some laps on Imola and the Ferrari and who got my times ?

The same guy...Bobh.

He's name on Steam is AG Blaze.

The worst is that i ve checked his account and it seems that he dont have Assetto Corsa Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam Empty Re: Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks for reporting this issue, Pascal, especially the part related to the fact that this guys doesn't own AC. We will check this out, and eventually putting in place a better method to confirm your account before using it.
    I'll keep you posted. The last thing we want is to allow guys that downloaded a cracked version of AC to have fun on your behalf.
    Pascal
    Driver
    Driver

Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam Empty Re: Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:59 am

Thanks to inform me.
    I will try to make a time on a combo to see if this "Bobh" still appear.
    Pascal
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 am

Dont know if you did something, but my name and times re appeared in the stats.
    Same in game...

Dunno what happened.

I will inform you if i see this issues again.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:13 am

Ok, Pascal, here is the issue. Looking at your profile in our db, it seems to be that your steamId isn't retrieved correctly by our App. Did you use the latest version of our app?
    for this reason it's linking it to this AG Blaze that I don't think is even using our app at the moment.

Most likely also this Bobh, has your same problem, and therefore you are both using the wrongly computed steamId.

I'll send you a PM with the request of one file to help you out fixing the issue.
    Don't worry, your times will be preserved.
    You are quite unlucky. you are the only one out of almost 1000 user having this issue.
    We will help you out, don't worry.
    Pascal
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pascal Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:01 am

Thanks Wink
    Daz Webb
    Daz Webb
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Daz Webb Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:46 am

There seems to be a discrepancy between the times on the RSR App and those recorded in stats in game for the Drag Strip.

I appreciate the Drag Strip is only new today so the app will probably need an update.

Problem I'm seeing is RSR App is also adding the time you sit idle on start line to your actual run time. As an example, I ran one drag run and in AC time recorded as 21.*** but RSR App recorded as 37.*** as added the 16 seconds from pressing the start button for lights to go green on track.
    Paul McCluskey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul McCluskey Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:41 am

yep, its who get's the lights to come on the quickest the now
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:47 am

Daz Webb wrote:There seems to be a discrepancy between the times on the RSR App and those recorded in stats in game for the Drag Strip.

I appreciate the Drag Strip is only new today so the app will probably need an update.

Problem I'm seeing is RSR App is also adding the time you sit idle on start line to your actual run time. As an example, I ran one drag run and in AC time recorded as 21.*** but RSR App recorded as 37.*** as added the 16 seconds from pressing the start button for lights to go green on track.
    out times depends on what AC tells us (so where the start/end is). We will check with KS team about it.
    thanks for reporting the issue.
    dynamo

Bug Between RSR Live Time and Steam Empty probleme avec RSR

Post by dynamo Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:07 pm

bonjour, impossible de faire un temps j'ai un message (something wrong with account)
    ELee
    ELee
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ELee Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:57 am

Pascal wrote:
    The worst is that i ve checked his account and it seems that he dont have Assetto Corsa Smile

http://forum.radiators-champ.com/t1601-linked-to-old-steam-account
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:18 am

dynamo wrote:bonjour, impossible de faire un temps j'ai un message (something wrong with account)
    it's because of this.
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/rsr-live-timing.606/page-25#post-43209

Please contact me in PM.
    ELee
    ELee
    Driver
    Driver

Post by ELee Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:27 am

Thank you Andrea  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 pm