Online Sim Racing netKar PRO


    Hall of Fame

    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:52 am

    Hall of Fame updated with a nice surprise:

    Luca Orsetti 3rd Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 30 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::

    Congratulations Luca!! cheers


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm

    Hall of Fame updated with a nice surprise:

    Fulvio Genova 6th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 60 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::

    Congratulations Gek. You're the first one getting his 6th Hall of Fame cup!! cheers


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:57 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Thanks for reporting the problem Giorgio. I fixed the issue and a lot of new cups popped up.


    Hall of Fame updated with 6 nice surprises:

    Simon Batina 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 BatinaHOF


    Simon Batina 2nd Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 20 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Batina2HOF
    >>>> Yes... we just realized that Simon was never in the list, so he got 2 Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cups for reachihg 10 and 20 trophies! <<<<


    Matt Dawson 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 MattDawsonHOF


    Danilo Biggio 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 DBiggioHOF



    Giorgio Mosca 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 GiorgioMoscaHOF



    Marco Ercoles 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 MarcoErcules

    Congratulations guys!!! cheers

    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:59 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hall of Fame updated with a nice surprise:

    Luca Orsetti 3rd Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 30 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Orsetti3HOF
    Congratulations Luca!! cheers

    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:00 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hall of Fame updated with a nice surprise:

    Fulvio Genova 6th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 60 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Gek6hof
    Congratulations Gek. You're the first one getting his 6th Hall of Fame cup!! cheers

    WELL DONE TO ALL!!!!!!

    Giorgio Mosca
    Giorgio Mosca
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 41
    Location : San Sostene Marina (CZ)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Giorgio Mosca on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:56 pm

    cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 663941
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 30
    Location : Catanzaro

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Luca Orsetti on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:40 pm

    Hi guys!

    Having nothing to do, I did a bit of statistical calculations, just to pass the time Razz. I have classified drivers (with at least 20 trophies) according to the ratio between races and trophies in the hall of fame. I found the results interesting. Cool

    Data are updated to the last race.


    DRIVER NAMERACES / TROPHIES HoF RATIO
    1
    Mika Raymond1,215 (62/51)
    2
    Luca Orsetti
    1,676 (57/34)
    3
    Maarten Steverink
    1,706 (99/58)
    4
    Stephane Migrouille
    1,844 (83/45)
    5
    Vincenzo Vanore
    1,857 (91/49)
    6
    Fulvio Genova
    1,907 (124/65)
    7
    Simon Batina
    2,050 (41/20)
    8
    Fortunato Catalano
    2,142 (60/28)
    9
    Fabio Grippa
    2,650 (53/20)
    10
    Alberto Canzi
    2,760 (69/25)
    11
    Clive Melbourne
    2,916 (70/24)
    12
    Paul OBrien
    3,086 (71/23)
    13
    Antonio Lallo
    3,629 (98/27)
    14
    Mario Gilles
    3,648 (197/54)
    15
    Giancarlo Graziano
    5,906 (189/32)
    16
    Francesco Ledda
    6,041 (145/24)
    17
    Andrea Lojelo
    9,375 (225/24)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:03 pm

    Nice initiative, Luca. Thanks for keeping me in the list as well, although I'm far far away Smile Wow..225 official races for me. Not bad at all!


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    Giorgio Mosca
    Giorgio Mosca
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 41
    Location : San Sostene Marina (CZ)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Giorgio Mosca on Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:07 pm

    Luca Orsetti wrote:Hi guys!

    Having nothing to do, I did a bit of statistical calculations, just to pass the time Razz. I have classified drivers (with at least 20 trophies) according to the ratio between races and trophies in the hall of fame. I found the results interesting. Cool

    Data are updated to the last race.


    DRIVER NAMERACES / TROPHIES HoF RATIO
    1
    Mika Raymond1,215 (62/51)
    2
    Luca Orsetti
    1,676 (57/34)
    3
    Maarten Steverink
    1,706 (99/58)
    4
    Stephane Migrouille
    1,844 (83/45)
    5
    Vincenzo Vanore
    1,857 (91/49)
    6
    Fulvio Genova
    1,907 (124/65)
    7
    Simon Batina
    2,050 (41/20)
    8
    Fortunato Catalano
    2,142 (60/28)
    9
    Fabio Grippa
    2,650 (53/20)
    10
    Alberto Canzi
    2,760 (69/25)
    11
    Clive Melbourne
    2,916 (70/24)
    12
    Paul OBrien
    3,086 (71/23)
    13
    Antonio Lallo
    3,629 (98/27)
    14
    Mario Gilles
    3,648 (197/54)
    15
    Giancarlo Graziano
    5,906 (189/32)
    16
    Francesco Ledda
    6,041 (145/24)
    17
    Andrea Lojelo
    9,375 (225/24)

    well what is really clear from all this statistic is..

    that you have nothing to do!!! ahahah LaughingLaughingHall of Fame - Page 6 78373
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

    ::thumpsup::

    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-08-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Verona (Italia)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by davide zardin on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:35 pm

    Crying or Very sad ho dieci trofei ma a quando la mia presentazione?

    spero nelle prossima hall of fame...
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 30
    Location : Catanzaro

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Luca Orsetti on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:46 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Nice initiative, Luca. Thanks for keeping me in the list as well, although I'm far far away Smile Wow..225 official races for me. Not bad at all!

    Thank you Andrea Smile. No matter where you are, because you're The Boss! Hall of Fame - Page 6 361709 Congratulations for all that races Hall of Fame - Page 6 413943!
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-08-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Verona (Italia)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by davide zardin on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 pm

    estendente la classifica a tutti quelli che anno ricevuto piston cup...

    complimenti Andrea per l'assiduità e la fedelta al gioco dimostrata
    Giorgio Mosca
    Giorgio Mosca
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 41
    Location : San Sostene Marina (CZ)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Giorgio Mosca on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:36 pm

    Hi Andrea..

    i don't like to be the one that always find something wrong...but it's not my fault! Hall of Fame - Page 6 78373

    I was taking a look at the hall of fame and i noticed that in my control center i have 20 Trophies but in the list of the hall of fame just 14. scratch

    Does it updates by itself? or maybe you have to do something?..

    Thanks for all your work Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322

    Edit: i checked my statistics... i have 17 podiums and 3 polepositions..


    Last edited by Giorgio Mosca on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vincent Buccarello
    Vincent Buccarello
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2012-08-13

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Vincent Buccarello on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:45 pm

    I have 12 trophies in my Control Center, but thats because it counts my trophies and also yours because we are in the same team :-)

    Edit: Sorry Im wrong, I was looking in the wrong page Hall of Fame - Page 6 95475 bounce
    But you have for example 3 trophies for Philip Island
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 30
    Location : Catanzaro

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Luca Orsetti on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm

    davide zardin wrote:estendente la classifica a tutti quelli che anno ricevuto piston cup...


    Lo farò alla fine del campionato e dopo che Andrea aggiornerà la Hall of Fame rabbit Wink
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2010-08-05
    Age : 44
    Location : Verona (Italia)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by davide zardin on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm

    grazie Luca
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:21 am

    Hall of Fame updated with 6 nice surprises:

    Davide Zardin 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Vincent Buccarello 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:23 am

    Giorgio Mosca wrote:Hi Andrea..

    i don't like to be the one that always find something wrong...but it's not my fault! Hall of Fame - Page 6 78373

    I was taking a look at the hall of fame and i noticed that in my control center i have 20 Trophies but in the list of the hall of fame just 14. scratch

    Does it updates by itself? or maybe you have to do something?..

    Thanks for all your work Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322

    Edit: i checked my statistics... i have 17 podiums and 3 polepositions..

    it was simply not updated with the latest races. I do it manually when I've time Smile
    now you have your 17 cups.... 3 more to go!! Wink


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 12576
    Join date : 2009-04-26
    Age : 40
    Location : Den Haag

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Andrea Lojelo on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am

    Hall of Fame updated with a lot of nice surprises:

    Fulvio Genova 7th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with his stunning 70 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::

    Congratulations Gek. You're the first one getting his 7th Hall of Fame cup!! cheers



    Maarten Steverink 6th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 60 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::


    Giorgio Mosca 2th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 20 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep::


    _________________
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Teamrsrlarge  Hall of Fame - Page 6 Signature
    Luca Orsetti
    Luca Orsetti
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 162
    Join date : 2010-05-04
    Age : 30
    Location : Catanzaro

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Luca Orsetti on Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:24 am

    "Races / Trophies HoF Ratio" ranking updated with all the drivers with at least 10 trophies:


    DRIVER NAMERACES / TROPHIES HoF RATIO
    1
    Mika Raymond
    1,215 (62/51)
    2
    Riccardo Moretto
    1,230 (16/13)
    3
    Fabrizio Laterza
    1,333 (24/18)
    4
    MinhTuan Nguyen
    1,416 (17/12)
    5
    Matteo Marchionato
    1,545 (17/11)
    6
    Michele Campini
    1,611 (29/18)
    7
    Luca Orsetti
    1,675 (62/37)
    8
    Maarten Steverink
    1,716 (103/60)
    9
    Fulvio Genova
    1,842 (129/70)
    10
    Stephane Migrouille
    1,844 (83/45)
    11
    Vincenzo Vanore
    1,857 (91/49)
    =
    Vincent Buccarello
    1,857 (26/14)
    13
    Simon Batina
    2,050 (41/20)
    14
    Giorgio Mosca
    2,100 (42/20)
    15
    Chris Kehagias
    2,117 (36/17)
    16
    Fortunato Catalano
    2,142 (60/28)
    17
    Nicola Perutelli
    2,230 (29/13)
    18
    Fabio Grippa
    2,650 (53/20)
    19
    Daniele De Gioia
    2,705 (46/17)
    20
    Alberto Canzi
    2,760 (69/25)
    21
    Clive Melbourne
    2,916 (70/24)
    22
    Paul OBrien
    3,086 (71/23)
    23
    Marco Ercoles
    3,100 (31/10)
    24
    Igor Barmashoff
    3,272 (36/11)
    25
    Marco La Monaca
    3,357 (47/14)
    26
    Antonio Lallo
    3,642 (102/28)
    27
    Mario Gilles
    3,740 (202/54)
    28
    Albert McSaltens
    4,000 (48/12)
    29
    Danilo Biggio
    4,133 (62/15)
    30
    Luca Malingambi
    4,538 (59/13)
    31
    Luca Naldi
    4,666 (56/12)
    32
    Davide Zardin
    5,700 (57/10)
    33
    Francesco Ledda
    6,000 (150/25)
    34
    Giancarlo Graziano
    6,093 (195/32)
    35
    Mauro Delegà
    6,600 (99/15)
    36
    Jose Canseco
    6,818 (75/11)
    37
    Matt Dawson
    7,428 (104/14)
    38
    Andrea Lojelo
    9,240 (231/25)
    39
    Marco Waechter
    11,000 (121/11)


    Last edited by Luca Orsetti on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Giorgio Mosca
    Giorgio Mosca
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 41
    Location : San Sostene Marina (CZ)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Giorgio Mosca on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:24 pm

    Luca Orsetti wrote:"Races / Trophies HoF Ratio" ranking updated with all the drivers with at least 10 trophies:


    DRIVER NAMERACES / TROPHIES HoF RATIO
    1
    Mika Raymond
    1,215 (62/51)
    2
    Riccardo Moretto
    1,230 (16/13)
    3
    Fabrizio Laterza
    1,333 (24/18)
    4
    MinhTuan Nguyen
    1,416 (17/12))
    5
    Matteo Marchionato
    1,545 (17/11)
    6
    Michele Campini
    1,611 (29/18)
    7
    Luca Orsetti
    1,675 (62/37)
    8
    Maarten Steverink
    1,716 (103/60)
    9
    Fulvio Genova
    1,842 (129/70)
    10
    Stephane Migrouille
    1,844 (83/45)
    11
    Vincenzo Vanore
    1,857 (91/49)
    =
    Vincent Buccarello
    1,857 (26/14)
    13
    Simon Batina
    2,050 (41/20)
    14
    Giorgio Mosca
    2,100 (42/20)
    15
    Chris Kehagias
    2,117 (36/17)
    16
    Fortunato Catalano
    2,142 (60/28)
    17
    Nicola Perutelli
    2,230 (29/13)
    18
    Fabio Grippa
    2,650 (53/20)
    19
    Daniele De Gioia
    2,705 (46/17)
    20
    Alberto Canzi
    2,760 (69/25)
    21
    Clive Melbourne
    2,916 (70/24)
    22
    Paul OBrien
    3,086 (71/23)
    23
    Marco Ercoles
    3,100 (31/10)
    24
    Igor Barmashoff
    3,272 (36/11)
    25
    Marco La Monaca
    3,357 (47/14)
    26
    Antonio Lallo
    3,642 (102/28)
    27
    Mario Gilles
    3,740 (202/54)
    28
    Albert McSaltens
    4,000 (48/12)
    29
    Danilo Biggio
    4,133 (62/15)
    30
    Luca Malingambi
    4,538 (59/13)
    31
    Luca Naldi
    4,666 (56/12)
    32
    Davide Zardin
    5,700 (57/10)
    33
    Francesco Ledda
    6,000 (150/25)
    34
    Giancarlo Graziano
    6,093 (195/32)
    35
    Mauro Delegà
    6,600 (99/15)
    36
    Jose Canseco
    6,818 (75/11)
    37
    Matt Dawson
    7,428 (104/14)
    38
    Andrea Lojelo
    9,240 (231/25)
    39
    Marco Waechter
    11,000 (121/11)




    Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hall of Fame updated with 6 nice surprises:

    Davide Zardin 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 DZardinHOF


    Vincent Buccarello 1st Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 10 trophies ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 VBuccarelloHOF


    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

    Posts : 5882
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 50
    Location : Berlin

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by giancarlo graziano on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

    Andrea Lojelo wrote:Hall of Fame updated with a lot of nice surprises:

    Fulvio Genova 7th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with his stunning 70 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Gek7hof



    Congratulations Gek. You're the first one getting his 7th Hall of Fame cup!! cheers



    Maarten Steverink 6th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 60 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep:: ::smilep::

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Marteen6hof


    Giorgio Mosca 2th Radiator Springs Hall of Fame Cup with 20 trophies ::smilep:: ::smilep::
    Hall of Fame - Page 6 GiorgioMsca2HOF

    Giorgio Mosca
    Giorgio Mosca
    Driver
    Driver

    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2011-06-24
    Age : 41
    Location : San Sostene Marina (CZ)

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Giorgio Mosca on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 pm

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322 Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322 Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322 Hall of Fame - Page 6 67322
    Grats to everyone!!!...
    ...in particular to me!!! Hall of Fame - Page 6 11976

    Sponsored content

    Hall of Fame - Page 6 Empty Re: Hall of Fame

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:49 pm