Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+4
Mauro Delegà
giancarlo graziano
Alberto Canzi
Andrea Lojelo
8 posters

29 June 09: Laguna Seca

giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

29 June 09: Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: 29 June 09: Laguna Seca

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 pm

cheers was a real good race whit lot of fight and mistake in a long distance ..Montiel touch Roca but roca was able to finish the 31 laps race ...Sala make a mistake of petrol ..pit stop in a last lap..Tjeerd lost control 2 time ..and crash in a back Canzi..bad setup may be, Andrea get out for a touch in a back..so was a very ECCELENT race whit a lot of emotion coming up till the end .. cheers
    Well done to all drivers cheers
    SPECIAL THANKS TO MIGUEL,TJEERD,MIGROUILLE CANZI E ALL DRIVERS THAT WAS HELP US A LOT!!!!
    LOOKING FOWARD FOR A NEW BATTLE IN THIS GREAT NETKAR PROFY DRIVERS GAME
    THANKS THANKS THANKS cheers

Last edited by Giancarlo Graziano on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Stephane Migrouille
    Stephane Migrouille
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Stephane Migrouille Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Grats to Gianluca cheers

It was a good race with good fights.
    The field of Champ car tribute was very positive and promising new chalenge for the future.

Grats to Daniel Montiel Very Happy for his Gold piston cup richly deserved and to Xamar David Rocca Very Happy for his Silver Piston cup. What a team!

Thank you to RSR and all participants for make live the finest car simulation who gives us so many sensations.

What can I say ?… "AGAIN".
    Daniel Montiel
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Daniel Montiel Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Thank you all Very Happy

Congratulations to Gianluca for his impressive driving yesterday!

Also congratulations to David Roca for his Silver Cup and to Stephane Migrouille for his Bronze Cup! Both could easily won the Gold but yesterday I was the lucky man.

I started quali and set a time of very low 1:24 which I thought was good enough, but then I had a look to the quali table and wow!, what a level of driving there Shocked lot of people in 23`s. I was almost in middle of the grid, having into account how difficult is to overtake in Laguna it was getting difficult to get the Championship, and Roca and Migrouille was ahead me. I decide to try again and did my best taking more risks and got a 1:23:55 which put me in second line of grid... ufff more safe.

Roca made a nice start and pass me, and I lost another position in the first corners. Then started to race in the main group in a good pace, very fun. I saw Polito and Roca fighting for third position, and finally Polito pass him. Then I was behind my teammate. Migrouille was some positions back me and Roca only one position ahead, it mean I was virtually the champion so I decided to stay there and not push very hard to avoid any risk.

Bur surprisingly Roca was very slow at that moment, and in the corner leading to finish line I almost touch him... well later I knew that unfortunately I touched him indeed and made him to lost I think at least 3 or 4 positions .. what a shame :oops: sorry for that pale . It was my lucky day and my car was not damaged Shocked

After race I knew why Roca was driving slow and strange, his car was damaged as a result of his fight against Polito Crying or Very sad

The rest of race was more realaxed for me. Made the pit stop and change tyres and put 15 L of fuel to finish.

See you on next Championship !! Thank you to RSR team for the Championship!! cheers
    Alberto Canzi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Alberto Canzi Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:

Does anyone have on his replay the first 3 laps? My replay wasn't long enough.

Here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UF8UWOCD

About my race : a disaster!

Qualifying session started in the worst way: during my first outlap I spun at the fast left turn before the corkscrew, touching the barrier and blending the rear right suspension : 5 minutes lost to fix it.
    Then I could do few laps before spinning again (but this time at T4) smashing my car to the barrier : 10 minutes to fix it and qualifying session gone... but at least I could do a decent qualifying lap and I could start not too behind.

I started well and I passed Stephane in the first lap then I spent 2 laps to catch Daniel and I attacked him at last turn of lap 3 but I couldn't pass and I lost my advantage on Tjeerd who was following me.

Tjeerd took my tow and attacked me on the straight but I was able to defend my position and at T1 he did a mistake tapping me, smashing my car. I tried to gain the pits but my car was so damaged that I wasn't able to do even T2 crashing into the barrier: I pressed goto box and got 10 minutes penalty : race ended at the beginning of 4th lap Evil or Very Mad .

Grats to Daniel for his Cup cheers and thanks to RSR for the championship organization .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:37 am