Quite a lot of changes on this one,
- smoothed track
- re-modeled pit entry/exit, ad gantries, and bridges
- new models added
- many changed textures
- adjusted curbs
Track seems to drive pretty well with good grip level, I've put in some decent laps with the KS2, and would love to hear what people think of it.
A big thank you to Com8 for a great track and for allowing me to convert it.
Hope you all enjoy
P.S. next project is Valencia Street Circuit.
Gary Levy wrote:Following your useful feedback and after much tweaking and testing,
here's an updated version of Istanbul Park.
Changes include :-
- All run-off areas have been adjusted and are now
tarmac not grass.
- Bollards are no longer wall objects.
- New, re-positioned distance markers.
- Various new sections of curb and existing curbs extended.
- Re-built apex four of turn eight,to allow for a curb,it's not perfect,
but at least there is now a proper length curb at, what I feel, is
a crucial corner.
- Adjusted grip levels, track grip is very slightly raised, run-off
- Sectors now perfectly aligned to avoid replay camera issues
- A few replaced textures, including pitboxes, run offs, the lake and
replaced the annoying shimmery Potenza adboards.
Hopefully now all is good
Link updated to 1.2
Last edited by Gary Levy on Tue May 10, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total