Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+59
Pomass
Salvatore Liotti
Roberto Zanerini
Jon Denton
Steffen Sorensen
Ulus Ulusalonur
vilivili
Wally Masterson
Pavel Horak
Varazdat Markosyn
Max Caputi
Matt Dawson
igor barmashoff
Roberto Olivetti
Gigi_Monticelli
Stefan Mizzi
RobertoFaggioni
Jorge Alves
henrizio
Fabio Grippa
akbar_sal
Riccardo Azzoli
Antonio Lallo
laurent resende
Vincenzo Vanore
Jean Racon
Luca Mosca
Leonardo Ratafia
Marco Ercoles
andi goodwin
Jim Michels
Gianluca Bonifacio
Simon Bevcic-batina
M Waechter
Francesco Lerose
giancarlo graziano
f.gek
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
Raúl Expósito
MarcoLM
Pobb R Tippet
Sergio Marques
Olivier Boissel
Lars Scheving
Marco Calesella
Attilio Barba
MikaRaymond
MaiDireCamber
René Lorig
Luca Seghieri
Paul O'Brien
davide zardin
Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
Jamie Shorting
alexcand
M Carey
Clive Melbourne
Vaggelis
Andrea Lojelo
63 posters

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 Empty Re: RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Even if I can agree that could be an interesting thing to have such tools available, I have to say that I'm also very worried by this idea....
    The last thing netkar need is a "modding jungle" like rFactor....

Just my opinion...

M Carey wrote:
    .... I trust RSR to create quality content Smile

Totally agree!
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 Empty Re: RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO

Post by M Carey Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

I know there were concerns regarding community tracks in nKPro at the start (of the track editor being released), but it turned out to be just like rFactor, when you quickly realise who's making quality content & which aren't worth trying Smile It all depends on how much time people put into the physics, with rF people seem more concerned about the car model, then just match it with any old physics.
    andi goodwin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by andi goodwin Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 pm

this is probably the most important evolutionary direction NKPRO has taken , the thing that has most limited its developement was the fact that there was no user made cars and a lack of true racing tintops and the possibility of creating car sets .As for the arguement that it will be a modding jungle i doubt it but if you dont like it then delete the user made content .
    Please please please now that you know how to and with what to do it please release all the details and a how to (although i know its pretty i find your first car choice a little strange 4wd something that you have no original model in game to work off but go for it)
    Im really hoping that we get some great user made cars now and finally that NKPRO will stop its slow stagnation and start to become what it should be ...one of the best and most used Sims out there instead of on any given night when there is 2 servers available for every user and a lot of tumble weed blowing around

Andi
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Back to the silliness, I hope when the time comes for a video you use this song: Very Happy
    Marco Calesella
    Marco Calesella
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Calesella Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:34 pm

It's not a matter of deleting the low quality users' content. The problem is that netKar users are way less than rFactor community and the more option you have, the more you'll dispersed.
    I really don't think users' number will increase significantly with mods. If it has not grown up with the "quantic" step made from multy in the 1.3 final...
    So I agree with Marius, welcome to Mods, but better if made from few groups skilled to make high qulity content, just like netKar deserves.
    Gianluca Bonifacio
    Gianluca Bonifacio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gianluca Bonifacio Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm

cars or tracks, high quality is the only way...
    andi goodwin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by andi goodwin Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Marco Calesella wrote:It's not a matter of deleting the low quality users' content. The problem is that netKar users are way less than rFactor community and the more option you have, the more you'll dispersed.
    I really don't think users' number will increase significantly with mods. If it has not grown up with the "quantic" step made from multy in the 1.3 final...
    So I agree with Marius, welcome to Mods, but better if made from few groups skilled to make high qulity content, just like netKar deserves.

There are less users because the game has taken so long to get to a playable level (maybe due to being a closed and un moddable format car/physics wise)and in that time it has scared off a lot of people and also not forgetting there is no offline racing mode so less people are interested in hot lapping
    so how are you going to choose who is good enough ?
    some people have sugar in there coffee some people dont ! , personal taste is fickel to say the least ...
    so at the end of the day who is going to sit down and sift through modded content and play god deciding what is good enough and what isnt and how much do they get paid ?
    When looking at communities the bad stuff falls to the side quickly and the good stuff stays and the community grows , and some of the best modders /physics guys have to start somewhere to be able to make "good" stuff and the chances are it wont be good first time out so lets see peoples work; if the field opens up then let the end user decide if they like /wish to keep/play user made cars

thats all
    Andi
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm

People quickly build reputations (good or bad). Granted people aren't always going to create brilliant stuff (due to time constraints etc.), but you learn whose's at least worth trying. We might be debating for the sack of it though, if additional tools or information is required, & these aren't released we won't have to worry about a flood of poorly made cars Smile Personally I'd like to experiment, but nothing more (unless by some miracle I was good at car physics).
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MarcoLM Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Con i miei mezzi.....ci sarà di certo una........perfetta simbiosi....!!!!

With my media ..... there will be certainly a ........ perfect symbiosis ... !!!!

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 361709

[img]RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 Atomic10[/img]
    MarcoLM
    MarcoLM
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MarcoLM Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Raúl Expósito
    Raúl Expósito
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Raúl Expósito Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 pm

You might raise a video showing since the project goes? I am very anxious.
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:37 pm

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 10010

dalla imagine si vede che il cambio ha 7 rapporti + la retro quindi non può essere paragonata alla ks2 che ha 6 rapporti + retro; e poi c'è il fatto che ha 4 ruote motrici

the image can be seen that the change has the 7-speed + back so can not be compared to KS2 who has 6-speed + reverse, and then there's the fact that 4-wheel drive
    Marco Ercoles
    Marco Ercoles
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Marco Ercoles Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:40 pm

Marco Calesella wrote:It's not a matter of deleting the low quality users' content. The problem is that netKar users are way less than rFactor community and the more option you have, the more you'll dispersed.

D'accordissimo su tutto. Ovvio che anch'io sto sbavando solo all'idea:-)
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Few shots from a small test we had few days back. The 3d model is still a WIP and so is the physics, but it's already pretty fun to drive.

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 NkScr_GAJA_Zandvoort%20RSR_12_16_00_45_01_M

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 NkScr_GAJA_Zandvoort%20RSR_12_16_00_44_01_M

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 NkScr_GAJA_Zandvoort%20RSR_12_16_00_43_00_M

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 NkScr_GAJA_Zandvoort RSR_12_16_00_41_39_M
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:15 pm

and here is the interior we are currently building

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 Crusco10
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:34 pm

This looks awesome! Smile
    Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Pobb R Tippet Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:03 pm

Wow!
    Gorgeous work! cant wait to get my hands on the car and on the textures Razz Vermin Racing colours! WOO....

Tip
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:32 pm

bravi!!!!RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 361709
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Can't wait to drive it!
    davide zardin
    davide zardin
    Driver
    Driver

Post by davide zardin Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:16 pm

le immagini che avete rilasciate son da togliere il fiato.... la macchina è fantastica spero che sia possibile modificare la skin non vedo l'ora di correrci con questo bolide da 600 cavalli..... grande lavoro complimentoni
    Sergio Marques
    Sergio Marques
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Sergio Marques Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Looks great!
    Kristijan Jalovec Perusko
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Kristijan Jalovec Perusko Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:08 pm

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 361709
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:29 pm

looking great! i hope the collision code it's as great as the other cars!
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Body is completed

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 002a10

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 003a10

RSR Gallardo Valentino Balboni: the first add-on car for netKar PRO - Page 4 004a10
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Leonardo Ratafia
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Leonardo Ratafia Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:57 pm

looks very very nice, i hope it sounds as good as it looks
    is it going to have a fixed setup in terms of suspension like a real car? (without modificacions, of course) Are you going to put the name in the back or leave Radiators bla bla

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:32 am