Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

I have broken RSR live timing...

Arek

timing - I have broken RSR live timing... Empty I have broken RSR live timing...

Post by Arek Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Sorry ;p I am Arkadiusz Wawrzyniak, my time was 1:22,830. I tried to find better line in first corner and I turned back. I crossed the start line and it counted it as a legimate lap time... 47 sek or so. Please erase this time and bring back my previus time if possible.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

timing - I have broken RSR live timing... Empty Re: I have broken RSR live timing...

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:00 pm

don't worry I'll remove your time.
    Please use the RSR Live Time in HOTLAP MODE only. if you use it in PRACTICE MODE, your time will be recorder also if you cut, going off track.
    We will release shortly a new version of our app, fixing some issues, including this, and adding some new functionalities.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

timing - I have broken RSR live timing... Empty Re: I have broken RSR live timing...

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:02 pm

can you please explain more in detail how you did it? this will help us finding a fix for it.
    first sector is on the back straight. how can you be in on the main straight in 0:351 seconds?
    Arek

Post by Arek Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:36 pm

I was doing hot lap. And at some point I decaided to turn back and slowly go through that first corner. I turned back to start line and crossed it. THen I went through that corner and then I turned back again. I did that like 5 or six times. I didn't realised that I will be counted as a legimate lap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 pm