Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

Problem with laptimes on Live Timing

Gabriel Tobar
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Problem with laptimes on Live Timing Empty Problem with laptimes on Live Timing

Post by Gabriel Tobar Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:47 am

Since last updates (yesterday and today) the Live Timing add is not working properly for me.

First I jumped into Magione with Formula Abarth and my 1.09.3xx previos personal best got wiped out of the combo-rank (and of my All Round rank). I've been working for a couple of days in that combo and now I have a nice 1.08.0xx. But still no laptime shown on Live Timing ranks. 

Live Timing add seems to work properly ingame: as I show on the image, the app has registered mi 1.08.031, but still my laptimes do not appear on the rank.

Any idea?

timing - Problem with laptimes on Live Timing Laptime-wiped

timing - Problem with laptimes on Live Timing No-live-timing
    henrizio
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Problem with laptimes on Live Timing Empty Re: Problem with laptimes on Live Timing

Post by henrizio Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 pm

You have done your lap in wrong weather for PRO rank.

Here is the full rank and your laptime is there.
    http://www.radiators-champ.com/RSRLiveTiming/index.php?page=rank&track=3&car=18&rank_type=all&tyre_type=all&controller_type=all&community=all&friends=all

btw. nice to see you in AC side. 

-henri (your main rival in spec racer long time ago)  drive
    Gabriel Tobar
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Problem with laptimes on Live Timing Empty Re: Problem with laptimes on Live Timing

Post by Gabriel Tobar Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Hi again, dear Henri!

What have I set wrong about the weather? Wrong temp? What should it be? I must have been feedling with it, doh!

A thousand thanks.

EDITED: I got it, 26º temp, that was it.

Thanks again, Henri. Btw, I had already seen your laptimes and I didn't expect less from you Smile
    henrizio
    Driver
    Driver

Post by henrizio Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:13 pm

I think those special event challenges got different weather and when you do one of them it will drag that weather to your hotlap events.  ::rischio::
    Gabriel Tobar
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Gabriel Tobar Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:24 pm

That was the problem, right.
    Carlos Fu
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Carlos Fu Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:55 pm

for me it saids not register and ask to report this problem to the forum
    I had try it severals time but it doesnt work

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:50 am