Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

problem with rsr timing

skullofcob
    Driver
    Driver

timing - problem with rsr timing Empty problem with rsr timing

Post by skullofcob Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:26 pm

Hello,

I have installed your great applications to test on my laptop and i have steam on this with ACC installed, i have connected your site with steam and it was ok lap recorded with no problems. When i come back to my home i have installed RSR Timing on my Game station to play with ACC at my house because my laptop is for tested some applications but at my home i have a very good pc to play;). And when yesterday, i'm connecting on steam here at my house on my gamemachine,  it was impossible to have lap records on RSR, and when i go to website rsr and i see my profile, it says that's my last connection is Yesterday at 11:28, i don't understand Sad. Here i have installed all componment of your RSR  and when i drive in acc and connceted to rsr website with my profil Skullofocb, i can see Windows of RSR and there is no connection on server but i'm connected on website with my profile Skullofcob. What can i do please ? can you help me ?

For the moment i have uninstalled ACC on my gamepc here at house and  i will restart complete installation and after i will install RSR another time but this is a solution ?

Thank you for your help and very sorry for my poor English Wink

Best regards to all the team

Oliver Smile
    skullofcob
    Driver
    Driver

timing - problem with rsr timing Empty my log files

Post by skullofcob Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi,

I can send to you the 3 files logs if you want but i'can't know how insert files with my message sorry Wink
    br
    Oliver
    skullofcob
    Driver
    Driver

timing - problem with rsr timing Empty news about my problem

Post by skullofcob Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:58 am

Hi,

I have reinstalled my gamestation i'm in wondows  8 64 bit, i have reinstalled acc and aftre rsr on acc with help of your webpage config for rsr. And the same problem, i thing it's my profil on your site, can you resest my profil ? When i'm in acc i go to profile and when i'm on rsr webpage it's not similar ? i'm login on rsr webacces with steam and he regognize me but  in the game i have the green ligts on the interface RSR on my screen but no connection on any server.

Please gyve me some advice my friend, on my laptop i have tested rsr and it's ok but no refresh of my profile on your site since my first visit, and no laptime recorded; It's a problem with my profil or what else ?

Ps/ I have make some donation on your site because your appli is great but i can't play accwith rsr Sad.

ha ev nice day and i hope to have some news about you please
    Br
    Oliver Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

timing - problem with rsr timing Empty Re: problem with rsr timing

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi Oliver, please use AC forum to report issues. We want to keep one place only for support.
    Please describe the issue there (copy and paste) and attach the logs (see which one on our installation guide). thanks

Sponsored content

timing - problem with rsr timing Empty Re: problem with rsr timing

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:01 pm