Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

RSR live timing (app) problem

Astra

timing - RSR live timing (app) problem Empty RSR live timing (app) problem

Post by Astra Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:15 am

Hello,i have a problem with my app on assetto corsa, this makes some day I see this message ( Your track mod is newer than on RSR) !! Yet I have already realized this ciruit times in the past. Please m could you explain my problem or can come . Thanks
    astra

timing - RSR live timing (app) problem Empty Probleme RSR live timing

Post by astra Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Well, I am worried because I see there is no one who reponds my question! t it would be at least one administrator on this board who can help me?

Thank you
    Defragler

timing - RSR live timing (app) problem Empty Same issue

Post by Defragler Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:34 pm

Hi man, I'm having the same issue. The app ingame is enabled and is actually showing my times versus other people their times in the ingame app. On the website there aren't any changes for my account while I'm actually setting times which are valid.

RSR Please let us know what you think of this problem.

Greetings,

Defragler
    Trinacria2015
    Driver
    Driver

timing - RSR live timing (app) problem Empty Re: RSR live timing (app) problem

Post by Trinacria2015 Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:06 am

Hello, days ago I turned on the track of Vallelunga, my lap time was 1.33.602, the record of RSR Live Timing was 0.47.587, strange I thought, time is not registered on the site of SRS did not understand why. This morning I noticed that there is the list of settings the car Vallelunga track club, obviously the time made of Vallelunga is referred to the shortest track Vallelunga club. How to do?

Sponsored content

timing - RSR live timing (app) problem Empty Re: RSR live timing (app) problem

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:11 am