here is the schedule of the the new season
KS2 Series 2011.05
ITALY Monza Thursday 15 September
SINGAPORE Singapore Thursday 29 September
JAPAN Suzuka Thursday 13 October
BRAZIL Sao Paulo Thursday 1 Dicember
Since for 3 F1 races there are no tracks available in nKPRO, so far, we decided to use other F1 tracks on those weeks.
In case those tracks will be available for that date, we can eventually include them in the calendar.
- for all the drivers that took part to the KS2 Series 2011.01 or 2011.02 no additional registration is needed. Just allocate for the new races.
- we will keep racing without full mode
- we will re-introduce the real weather on the racing day
- points will be reset for the new season, so everyone will start once more from 0 points.
- no points will be discarded at the end of the current Series
- entry list for the first race will be based on the final driver standings of the KS2 Series 2011.03
- this second KS2 Season is the 3/3 seasons that follows the F1 championship. At the end of the 3rd season points will be summed up and the overall champion will be crown
- we will race, as usual on the Thurdsay after the F1 race
Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total