Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+65
Marco Ercoles
Joco Gorenc
Matt Dawson
Thierry Barbeau
Mogens Nielsen
Luca Seghieri
Vitaliano polito
Piers Structures
Mauro Delegà
Max Caputi
Danilo Biggio
Simon Bevcic-batina
Mark Schilling
ale paccosi
Eugenio Sanzone
Martin Slezak
Giorgio Mosca
Antonio Lallo
Gigi_Monticelli
Vincenzo Vanore
alexcand
Paul Doherty
Andre Gravningsmyhr
f.gek
Francesco Lerose
Vincent Buccarello
Luca Orsetti
Lars Scheving
DarrenNKP
Timo Eckert
Kamran Choudhry
Attilio Barba
Clive Melbourne
Jorge Alves
Leonardo Ratafia
Olivier Boissel
X.Clock
Maarten Steverink
Matjaz Ozimic
Jim Michels
giancarlo graziano
Luca Mosca
Fabio Grippa
Roberto Zanerini
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
facu88
Sergio Marques
igor barmashoff
Jean Racon
laurent resende
Marco Calesella
Gary Munson
Gianluca Bonifacio
Andrea Candini
Raúl Expósito
René Lorig
M Waechter
Jamie Shorting
MikaRaymond
Paul O'Brien
davide zardin
Vaggelis
Pobb R Tippet
M Carey
Andrea Lojelo
69 posters

new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Pobb R Tippet
    Pobb R Tippet
    Driver
    Driver

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 Empty Re: new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Post by Pobb R Tippet Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:56 pm

I had a pleasure wee... WOW! it looks awesome from the little they actually showed off Razz Cant wait!

Tip
    Jamie Shorting
    Driver
    Driver

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 Empty Re: new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa

Post by Jamie Shorting Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:00 pm

New game engine?! 2012?!! No chance! Laughing

Very excited though. I'm sure it will be great. ::rischio::
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I thought they revealed a lot of cars, but not much in the way of tracks. Imola & what's the one where all the cars are lined up on the grid?
    facu88
    Driver
    Driver

Post by facu88 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm

yes! beautiful!

how much money? you know?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:00 pm

facu88 wrote:yes! beautiful!

i dont care to do the price! When love not have account!Anyway it will be always cheaper than a shit as the set of the F1 2011 and suite
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:04 pm

Sarebbe interessante avere un kit di sviluppo per una community come noi per metterci avanti con i lavori Very Happy

Che ne dite?
    facu88
    Driver
    Driver

Post by facu88 Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 pm

laurent resende wrote:
    facu88 wrote:yes! beautiful!

i dont care to do the price! When love not have account!Anyway it will be always cheaper than a shit as the set of the F1 2011 and suite

Obviously, I do not regret having bought the NetKar although not recognize my steering wheel
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Luca "SkyGT" Naldi wrote:It would be interesting to have a development kit for a community like us to put forward with the work

What do you think?
    I think it's too early Smile

facu88 wrote:Obviously, I do not regret having bought the NetKar although not recognize my steering wheel
    What wheel do you have?
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 am

NetKar recognizes all wheel identified in Windows games controller, of the same to the pedals separated
    facu88
    Driver
    Driver

Post by facu88 Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:09 am

I have a steering wheel called AVB GC-FBW1, with windows XP's drivers in PC with Windows 7 OS (don't exist drivers for Win 7 for this sterring wheel...) pale

In rFactor and netKar, doesn't work. In Grand Prix Legends yes!
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 pm

If windows recognizes your not driving, impossible than current simu, through windows, for identification of games devices can operate, this means that it should be with USB connection! not recognition if it is on the old connection peripheral catch!
    changes of driving, parso I a G27 (that it is currently for too expensive step)
    with a Crankset Fanatec "club sport pedals", no problem, it works even with Grand Prix légend!
    facu88
    Driver
    Driver

Post by facu88 Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:25 pm

laurent resende wrote:If windows recognizes your not driving, impossible than current simu, through windows, for identification of games devices can operate, this means that it should be with USB connection! not recognition if it is on the old connection peripheral catch!
    changes of driving, parso I a G27 (that it is currently for too expensive step)
    with a Crankset Fanatec "club sport pedals", no problem, it works even with Grand Prix légend!

this steering wheel have a USB connection, but is an old device
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:36 pm

try to find the drivers for Vista they work with seven
    facu88
    Driver
    Driver

Post by facu88 Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:48 pm

there are no drivers for Vista or Win 7, I ask them to AVB
    Evil or Very Mad
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Assetto Corsa on facebook wrote:First working day of 2012 and a very heavy schedule for the Kunos Simulazioni team.

Stefano has compiled a new version the deferred graphics engine, made some modifications on the physics engine and had a new idea on the sound engine particularly nice for all the modding guys out there.

Simone is working on the new deferred graphics engine, updating contents and generally making Marco constantly emitting "ohh" and "ahh" sounds while doing so.

Marco, on the other hand is trying to secure a very important and very secret licensing agreement... I could tell you more but then I'd have to kill you. Patience my friends, patience. While doing this Marco is also organizing the teams work for the near future, extremely important work for the project.

Aris is studying the physics modifications with a strangely satisfying smile, fixed in his face, while at the same time trying to understand the new very modular sound engine...

Luciò is going to have some very nice toys to play with.

All of this at the first working day of 2012, without even counting the ongoing content creation... we just started warming up!

Roberto Zanerini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Zanerini Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 pm

http://www.gamesblog.it/post/30737/assetto-corsa-kunos-svela-i-primi-dettagli-del-suo-nuovo-simulatore-di-guida
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:05 pm

Roberto Zanerini wrote:http://www.gamesblog.it/post/30737/assetto-corsa-kunos-svela-i-primi-dettagli-del-suo-nuovo-simulatore-di-guida

splendid project!Roberto
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Today, Kunos Simulazioni announced through their twitter channel a new license acquired for Assetto Corsa: the KTM X-BOW!

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 Ktm-x-bow-update-28_1035

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:10 pm

I knew it was worth modeling that car park at Zandvoort...looking forward to convert our version of the track to AC and try to do the same with this car. Looks like that this car is going to be pretty fun to drive!

M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Nice, ever since the X-Bow tires were accidently included in 1.3b I've been wondering about it Razz I believe Vettel has one too!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:35 am

KTM X-BOW R
    assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 KTM_en-115269_898x458

and Imola
    assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 Realone-136183_898x458

officially announced.

Impressive work, so far!
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:05 pm

KTM X-BOW??? I can't belive that! Really glad to know about it! I tried that car at Varano circuit as passenger for a few laps (driver was the official test driver Loris Bicocchi!) and I can say that car is very amazing! I cannot wait until it will be released!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Paul O'Brien
    Paul O'Brien
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Paul O'Brien Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:47 am

Fabio Grippa wrote:KTM X-BOW??? I can't belive that! Really glad to know about it! I tried that car at Varano circuit as passenger for a few laps (driver was the official test driver Loris Bicocchi!) and I can say that car is very amazing! I cannot wait until it will be released!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

nice .. looks amazing .. can't wait to try it Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:18 pm

first stunning in-game shoots of Assetto Corsa with the 500 Abarth @ Magione

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 K15tc

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 T9qem

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 1nvlk

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 Zwtgbh

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 O0ngz

assetto - new PC title in development at Kunos Simulazioni: Assetto Corsa - Page 4 L0yod
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:11 am