Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

5 posters

Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing

Laszlo Janos
    Laszlo Janos
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing Empty Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing

Post by Laszlo Janos Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi,

The hotlap servers started on nkworld.net.

All times logged, and can see in
    Stats-World Records Menu. Need Select Trento Bondone and Ossela in the drop down menu.

Now 10 servers running, unfortunetly same time max 1 driver on the server. If not enough 10 servers we eill starting more...

No password for the servers, can join with Jum2nkp or from netkar pro in game lobby.

Good Luck!
    Laszlo Janos
    Laszlo Janos
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing Empty Re: Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing

Post by Laszlo Janos Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Please note, our servers log all laps. In the world records menu can check the best laps for all cars and tracks (if have a lap time).

Just join our practice, qual, hotlap, or race server and drive some laps. After see on nkworld in lap records menu.
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

timing - Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing Empty Re: Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing

Post by Martin Hussey Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:45 pm

Found a bug in the game, resulting in me doing a 25 second lap. Any chance of setting that back to what i did before? Smile
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:10 pm

LOL, sure you didn't use a jet pack? Very Happy
    Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Martin Hussey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:16 pm

I crossed the line, then expected to be taken back to the start. When that didnt happen i reversed about a bit trying to find a trigger point (which doesnt exist) and i rolled back across the finish line. Apparently that set off the timer again, and i got a 25 second lap Very Happy
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:18 pm

Hah, I braked just in time (before hitting the barrier) then had to lie down Razz
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:28 pm

my time!!! Smile
    but i dont now ,why the lap is not registered
    was a clean race,no cut, no crash,no contact timing - Trento Bondone Hot Lap Server With Live Timing 659651

Martin Hussey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Martin Hussey Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:33 pm

You'll need to give it a bit of time. It seems to take up to half an hour to update.
    Vaggelis
    Vaggelis
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Vaggelis Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Lazlo pls make the half or something with Abarth Smile
    I like the hillclimb with osella and abarth! I think that are the more apropriate cars for this track Very Happy
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:49 pm

no not work good,yesterday i did 10.01 xxx twice and no registered,only registered 10.05 xxx
    maybe problem with game-track code.
    Laszlo Janos
    Laszlo Janos
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Laszlo Janos Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:17 pm

Trento some times give a yellow flag. and our system not accept the flagged laps, maybe we will disable the yellow flag options for trento.

Or, some driver not have a correct, GUID our system, no guid no times...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:16 am