Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Need some well qualified help with last fixes of Machwerk

Tomas Torasen
    Tomas Torasen
    Driver
    Driver

Need some well qualified help with last fixes of Machwerk Empty Need some well qualified help with last fixes of Machwerk

Post by Tomas Torasen Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi!
    Is there someone here really good at the technicalities of track conversion/creation?
    I remember in early stages of converting this track the lap times was counted from the start line to fnish correctly, just after renaming the road pieces correctly.
    Is there any way shadows on top of the track could interfere with lap times working?
    If someone has some spare time and would be willing to take a look at the files and help me with the last things it would be greatly appreciated.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Need some well qualified help with last fixes of Machwerk Empty Re: Need some well qualified help with last fixes of Machwerk

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

no, shadow doesn't affect the lap times. Usually the problem due to wrong naming somewhere.
    I would love to help, but I'm too busy at work lately, so I really can't. I hope someone else in the team can help you out.