Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

2 posters

Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap

N3xus

Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap Empty Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap

Post by N3xus Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:00 pm

English:
    Hi i have some problem with the app. I download it ten minutes ago and i tried to set a lap, but it didn't recognize my lap.. how can i solve this problem? i have already opened the firewall doors
    Italiano:
    Ho scaricato l'applicazione l'ho messa nella giusta cartella, ma dopo più giri mi dice ancora you don't have any time yet.. Ho già sbloccato il firewall
    dynamo

Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap Empty problem RSR

Post by dynamo Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Hello, I have a problem when I run RSR, there is a message (sometting wrong with account)
    Mauro Delegà
    Mauro Delegà
    ---
    ---

Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap Empty Re: Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap

Post by Mauro Delegà Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm

N3xus wrote:English:
    Hi i have some problem with the app. I download it ten minutes ago and i tried to set a lap, but it didn't recognize my lap.. how can i solve this problem? i have already opened the firewall doors
    Italiano:
    Ho scaricato l'applicazione l'ho messa nella giusta cartella, ma dopo più giri mi dice ancora you don't have any time yet.. Ho già sbloccato il firewall

giri in hotlap?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap Empty Re: Problem with the app, don't recognize any lap

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:45 am

guys, if you need help, please provide the logs we asked for in our installation guide. it might be easier to upload them on AC forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm