Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+8
Albert McSaltens
Marco Calesella
Michele Campini
M Waechter
davide zardin
Luca Seghieri
Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
Andrea Lojelo
12 posters

23 Sept 2010: Barcelona

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: 23 Sept 2010: Barcelona

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 am

Results are up (since yesterday)

Hall of Fame updated
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:40 am

I had a terrible pace, last night. not so much time for training for me last week, and yo u can tell. Last in qualifications in both races despite that was my PB Embarassed

The race was instead surprisingly interesting. On Race1 I managed to gain some positions due to some accidents on the front, and, knowing that I was seconds slower than other drivers I tried to defend my position without being too rude and compromising the possibility of some good points. Then on the last laps I found out that I forgot to refuel after the warmup ::doh:: so I decided for a fuel saving strategy on the last 2 laps finishing with just 1.1 liter of fuel ::cartOOPS::

Race2 was instead a really nice one. I had some clean fight with a lot of drivers in the back positions. Very good fun. Then unfortunately Marco did an error going off track and his car without control impacted on mine. Bad luck.Unfortunately race over of both, just at 1 lap from the 50% of the race, so 0 points ::crying::

It was a good event though. I've seen some really nice an respectful races, with great duels, and as always happen in races, some unfortunate accidents.

While sitting in the box I had the chance to see the great fight between Mario and Stephane. Great driving guys.

Well done to the podiums
    Riccardo Moretto
    Riccardo Moretto
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Riccardo Moretto Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:14 am

Due belle gare, ma la disapprovazione più totale per quello a cui ho assistito mi demoralizza per il proseguo del campionato. Chi ha orecchie per intendere in tenda, gli altri in camper (come disse qualcuno...)
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Claudio Gandolfi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Claudio Gandolfi Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:42 am

M Carey wrote:Race 1 ended on the 1st lap:
    Race 2 ended at the same place on the last lap (a lag incident with Claudio). Crap pace, an event to forget.

I'm really afraid Marius. On race one contact at the end of first lap (not happened on the wild bunch just after the start)
    was my fault: i loose control in front of you, and result is well fixed by your image... 23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Icon_cry

On race two at last lap was actually an unlucky lag contact:

23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Nkscrformula1800catalun

This is the enter in Eurocar turn: i'm passing thru an open a passage on inside, but we are saftely distant each other

23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Nkscrformula1800catalun

on the outside our lines approach normally. This is the last frame before your spin:
    as you see there's still distance between cars, and none of us have made something wrong... 23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Icon_neutral
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 am

I believed you about the lag Claudio Smile Below is the point of contact from my perspective (which unfortunately sent me spearing off track):
    23 Sept 2010: Barcelona - Page 3 Nkscr_11

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 9:36 am