Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+6
Darcy Callai Junior
M Waechter
davide zardin
Martin Hussey
Alessio Cravotto
Andrea Lojelo
10 posters

Experiments on nkpro multiplayer

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Experiments on nkpro multiplayer - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiments on nkpro multiplayer

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:10 pm

it's not a matter of speed, i think. Nowadays the most of the broadband connections would be more than enough. The problem is the stability of your connection.
    The biggest problem is the percentage of lost packages, that increases a lot in case of WI-FI, or in case of use of use of p2p software.

Until we will have people joining servers without caring about meeting some basic requirements, we will all face those kind of problems.

I really hope Kunos will try something in the following releases, but at the moment the only thing we can do is trying to follow some basic rules.

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Albert McSaltens
    Albert McSaltens
    Driver
    Driver

Experiments on nkpro multiplayer - Page 2 Empty Re: Experiments on nkpro multiplayer

Post by Albert McSaltens Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:11 pm

but if its enough in all other sims or games i tried then its netkar problem rahter than conection problem
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm

netKar PRO is not like all other sims Smile every sim has is good points and bad points. No doubt the netcode isn't the best part of this sim

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 am