Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+11
Simon Bevcic-batina
Nino Foresta
Norbert Wolf
Mickael Forestier
Oleg Atiskov
M Waechter
Paul O'Brien
Fabio Grippa
giancarlo graziano
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
15 posters

24 Feb 2011: Mugello KS2

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

2011 - 24 Feb 2011: Mugello KS2 - Page 2 Empty Re: 24 Feb 2011: Mugello KS2

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

there is no automatic way of doing it. you just need to stop, and do everything manually.
    Norbert Wolf
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Norbert Wolf Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Norbert Wolf wrote:Hello everyone, I am new to netkar, i've got one question, how can i manage my pit stop options like how much fuel to fill next time in pits or picking up the tires type

i am more interested in pit stop options, can i change them before pitstop or during pit stop?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:06 pm

you can for example load 50 liters press fill, so you will have 50 liters in your tank, then adjust it for the first pit stop, so for example to 70 liters. In this way at your first pitstop you just have to press fill, and eventually change tires.
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:14 pm

hm.. so i can not only fill fuel tank but also drain fuel from fuel tank?? on my 2 lap from pit i make best lap, and then the car do not want to enter the coners, sliding... why? i overheat the tyres??
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:19 pm

netkar does not currently allow the user to have the ability to pre-set certain things before you stop, like LFS or GTR2. you have to stop and manually click "refill" or "change tyres".

there is no mandatory pitstop, however the fuel tank of the KS2 is 125l and the required fuel for this particular race is 140l. you will have to pit Wink

there may be a few reasons for the sliding. try using full downforce and increasing the tyre pressures to 24psi or so.

Andrea - i think posting up some information about full mode will help. people (including me) dont know how long a refuel, change tyre, change setup or pit to box takes Smile
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

guys i noticed that few of you put their allocation for an old special event at mugello.

14. Ulus Ulusalonur
    15. Luca Mosca
    16. marco boni

please make sure you are allocating for 2011-02-24 Mugello Full GP
    Mickael Forestier
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mickael Forestier Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 am

i have to say i am very disappointed by the race (maybe it is the game that isn't finished yet...), i was in race B , not so important to me, but we were ONLY 5 or 6 in the race with 10secs diff lap time !!!

then there was no indication of the lap we were in , ie 1/40 and so on... nor the ranking (maybe it's my fault i didn't do something to get the info) then how the hell do you want to do ?

during the quali every time i pited in i stayed blocked i couldn't go back on the track i had to escape then return on the server and i was loosing my quali time of course :/ the indication of my box isn't very clearly shown so it isn't easy to pit in !!

so if i missed something , i'd be glad to know otherwise i don't see the point to do another race and loose time.
    Nino Foresta
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Nino Foresta Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:35 am

Gruppo B
    la gara è finita dopo 14 giri, successivamente sono ricominciate le qualifiche.

In pista ho incontrato un certo Askinov, pilota tanto veloce quanto scorretto, in tutte le sedute di allenamento in cui l'ho incontrato ha sempre commesso scorrettezze.
    Stasera ha tamponato me ed anche qualche altro pilota. Voglio sperare si tratti di lag.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

something strange on server B:
    I had an incident in lap1, I was on pressure from behind because I tried to overtake a quite slow car in front of me, as I tried to catch the car in front of me we touched several times but both cars seemed to take no
    damage from this accident, very strange thing.. .
    Other 'strange' thing: The race ended early on around lap 13, ..don't know why yet. Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Is it normal that in full mode the laptimes of drivers (on the left side of the screen) are not shown ? -A bit sad if so.. :\.
    Mickael Forestier
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mickael Forestier Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am

i also didn't say i was hit by someone not very fairly at the 1st or 2nd lap of the race, maybe it is the same guy that nino Foresta talks about
    Norbert Wolf
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Norbert Wolf Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 am

What happend with group B race?? I was on lap 13th, suddenly when i passed the finish line game showed me that race is over and winner is guy who was actually last, and we all had -27 laps to him! what the heck??? I was 1st until that, after this shit, game automaticlly put me to pit box, and after while qualification started again

2011 - 24 Feb 2011: Mugello KS2 - Page 2 Nkscrformulaks2mugello0

Last edited by Norbert Wolf on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:18 am

Mickael Forestier wrote:i have to say i am very disappointed by the race (maybe it is the game that isn't finished yet...), i was in race B , not so important to me, but we were ONLY 5 or 6 in the race with 10secs diff lap time !!!

then there was no indication of the lap we were in , ie 1/40 and so on... nor the ranking (maybe it's my fault i didn't do something to get the info) then how the hell do you want to do ?

during the quali every time i pited in i stayed blocked i couldn't go back on the track i had to escape then return on the server and i was loosing my quali time of course :/ the indication of my box isn't very clearly shown so it isn't easy to pit in !!

so if i missed something , i'd be glad to know otherwise i don't see the point to do another race and loose time.

full mode is designed to be close to real-life as possible. this means you have to look at the pitboard as you pass the start/finish line. of course its difficult to see at first but thats as realistic as it gets. it is also designed to stop people from hitting "esc to pits" if they crash or damage their car. its fine on normal servers but with a big race event, if someone crashes and hits esc, they can instantly repair their car and go back on track (ahead of where they crashed). you also have to do an outlap and inlap (just like in real life) for qualifying. this also allows you to warm up the tyres. refuelling and tyre changes take 0 time though.

of course its your first event and it was our first time with full mode - nobody knows exactly how it works yet but simply put - no esc to pits, no setup changes, fuel and tyres take 0 time. outlaps and inlaps.

now for my race report:

how can i not start with a big congratualtions to geks monster speed. he blitzed everyone in quali and race and thats what i expect for someone who beta tested the track Smile

i didnt think i did too bad to say mugello is my worst circuit and i only had 1 day to set the car up. i managed 1.24.5 which i felt comfortable with in p2, until fabio pushed me off that spot -.- great time fab, well done!

the race was very interesting indeed. i managed to pass fabio in t3 and stayed in p2 for a while. he was slowly catching me and i was amazed at his speed! it turns out i was running 30l heavier than him so he made a pitstop after 15laps as i continued on. i remained in p2 until it was my turn to pit. this was my first time doing a real pitstop in a race and i fucked it up bigtime Very Happy selecting the wrong gear, not knowing the fuel doesnt "add on" to whats already in the tank and other stuff. i came out of the pits as fabio passed me on the straight. i managed to slowly catch up but he managed the gap of 2.5s very well. just as i was thinking "man, hes doing really well!" he went into the pits again Razz nothing else happened in the final part of the race and i finished p2. i didnt make any mistakes and was quite happy with the outcome, only 20s behind gek which is quite impressive for me i think Very Happy

as for the race length - yeah its good, just something we need to get used to. grats to everyone (i dont think there were any big crashes?) Wink
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 am

no idea about what happen in group B

results
    Group A
    Group B
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 am

Mickael Forestier wrote:i also didn't say i was hit by someone not very fairly at the 1st or 2nd lap of the race, maybe it is the same guy that nino Foresta talks about

No, he must be talking about another driver.. . When I remember right we both touched in turn 10 of lap1, you were slow in the section before and I was a bit too optimistic to try it already there, sry...
    -as I said the guy behind me was closing up too much, he was very close, so I decided trying to overtake you to get some room again.
    strange thing: somehow we got no damage although we touched heavily several times ?? or did your car take damage (I saw you driving in front of me afterwards and you seemed again still to be fast, so your car was ok I guess -until the point you lost control and crashed by yourself) ?
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:28 am

Mi devo scusare con boni,perche nelle quall.lo ho tamponato brutalmente.Nella mia testolina mi e' venuto in mente per certi motivi,che ti stai acantonando per darmi strada,ma non era cosi--SCUSA!!!
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:34 am

@ group A: what the 'hell' are you guys doing to be able to drive that fast ? Very Happy Many impressive qualitimes and also in the race.. .
    Seems to look like there are almost only aliens left now.

Last edited by M Waechter on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mickael Forestier
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mickael Forestier Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:40 am

actually the 1st lap totally blew my concentration, this was my 1st race in netkar, a lot different from what i'm used to (maybe too much don't know) , i didn't know that info on your laptime and position were given every time you cross the finish line on the sideline...
    Fabio Grippa
    Fabio Grippa
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Fabio Grippa Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 am

Good analysys of the race Mika, my report is the same as your!!!

Very good race, it was the nicer race I've done so far...experienced people on group A, all the lapped drivers gave road in the proper way, all drivers were correct and so on...My fighting with mika was nice also! I'm happy, grats To Gek, Mika (and also Paul, he finished just few seconds behind us), and to all the drivers (Andrea, you did as always your PB in the official event...)!!

See you in track!
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am

great Long Full mode TEST race ...for a group A..... we apologize for the server B...we try to made better next one...pardon...
    for me was a nice race, no error about a loong incoming on pit after 35 lap....
    thanks to all for a great challenge and patience for the test...
    WD to Missile Gek...amazing qualy , amazing race...

ps Mika I listen you apprisciate thwe FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEE...for me is fantastic after some practice....
    Very Happy .
    f.gek
    ---
    ---

Post by f.gek Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 am

I made the pb in qualifying so I was very motivated. During the race I based my strategy in 2 pitstop, no serious error and 40 laps with a constant pitch. I have not had close duels, but tension was high throughout the race. Unfortunately I did not read well the table box and then I did not know the time of posting. The feeling is that with v1.3 the machine is less nervous and more predictable, allowing them to be much more aggressivi. Probably, if Mika was on the two stops we would have ended very close. Bravo fabio great time. On the track, all very good and correct.

Ho fatto il pb in qualifica e quindi ero molto motiviato. In gara ho basato la mia strategia su 2 pitstop, nessun grave errore e 40 giri con un passo costante. Non ho avuto duelli ravvicinati , ma la tensione è stata alta per tutta la gara. Purtroppo non leggevo bene la tabella dei box e quindi non sapevo i tempi di distacco. La sensazione è che con la v1.3 la macchina sia meno nervosa e piu prevedibile, permettendo di essere molto piu aggressivi. Probabilmente, se mika fosse stato sulle due soste avremmo finito molto vicini. Bravo fabio ottimo tempo. In pista tutti davvero molto bravi e corretti.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 am

Mickael Forestier wrote:actually the 1st lap totally blew my concentration, this was my 1st race in netkar, a lot different from what i'm used to (maybe too much don't know) , i didn't know that info on your laptime and position were given every time you cross the finish line on the sideline...

ak ok, then sorry for that early pressure there. hmm, laptimes and positions aren't given in full mode (on sideline), aren't they.. ?
    I did neither see any laptime nor any other information in our full mode race ? Only the usual pitpoard information (laps to do and personal current position) worked of course.
    Oleg Atiskov
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Oleg Atiskov Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am

M Waechter wrote:
    Mickael Forestier wrote:i also didn't say i was hit by someone not very fairly at the 1st or 2nd lap of the race, maybe it is the same guy that nino Foresta talks about

No, he must be talking about another driver.. . When I remember right we both touched in turn 10 of lap1, you were slow in the section before and I was a bit too optimistic to try it already there, sry...
    -as I said the guy behind me was closing up too much, he was very close, so I decided trying to overtake you to get some room again.
    strange thing: somehow we got no damage although we touched heavily several times ?? or did your car take damage (I saw you driving in front of me afterwards and you seemed again still to be fast, so your car was ok I guess -until the point you lost control and crashed by yourself) ?
    It because the server damage level was set =0 %
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:20 am

repaly group A....
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFVJ1XIK
    Ps my 1st expirience ,years ago in Full mode...whas a disaster..eheheheheh..but..now I can not live whit out some laps @ full whit friends...heheheheh
    is really a challleennge.... this is NetKar Laughing for me...
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 am

Fabio Grippa wrote:Andrea, you did as always your PB in the official event...!!

yes I did it again! I love official events. I'm fully focused and I manage to push to my limit.
    I'm extremely happy about my performance today. I haven't practice too much this week, and I had, until this afternoon a terrible setup.
    my car was bouncing heavily after each bump. Then today our setup master, Mario Gilles, gave us his setup. at my first lap I was shocked! it was nice and stable and most important, no more bouncing. Thanks a lot Mario! you made my day! -1 sec off my time on my first lap with the new setup, and one more second off during the official event!

I'm really happy about this event because I've seen very responsible drivers. extremely respectful race. well done to all of you.

I enjoyed a lot even the fact that the race was long enough.
    I did some mistakes, but I had time to come back. very interesting race, full of overtakes.

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:11 am

My apologies for the problems in group B. I don't know what happen, but the server was properly configured. I tried to start it up once more, but was ok. first time this is happening. I used the nkrank for this event, and maybe I did something wrong there. sorry for that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 2:05 am