Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+4
Luca Mosca
Mario Slezacek
Clive Melbourne
Andrea Lojelo
8 posters

03 May 2012: Laguna Seca

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

03 May 2012: Laguna Seca - Page 2 Empty Re: 03 May 2012: Laguna Seca

Post by M Waechter Fri May 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Hmm no idea why this happenes, no errors on my PC, did you intall the latest update version "Hikki 1.30.1727" of NkPro published on this site, maybe you missed that ?
    I downloaded also the replay to check, if there is an error in the uploaded file, but it works fine also.
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 am

Mi si è accesa la lampadina ed ho risolto, ma resta cmq una cosa non del tutto razionale. Dopo l'uscita dell'update ho fatto un'altra installazione di Netkar con 2 collegamenti ovviamente sul desktop che rimandano ai due exe differenti del gioco.

Per veder correttamente il Replay devo lanciare il gioco originale! Credo che questo succeda per la condivisione della cartella Documenti/Netkar/Replay. Se lancio la Versione Netkar con UpdateRSR e poi apro il replay si presenta il problema.

I resolved the mistery ! After the release of the update I did another installation of Netkar with 2 links on the desktop that refer to the 2 different .exe files .To see properly the replay I have to run the original game!I think this happens for the sharing of the folder under My Documents / Netkar / Replay. If i run the version with Netkar Update RSR and then open the replay it shows the problem agin.

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 am

I guess, just as a general note: you can't just change between the old version and the update by just running/linking to the different exe files, because the exe(s) [nks.exe and nkserver.exe] are not the only files that changed.. (there are the new dlls and other stuff also).
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Sat May 05, 2012 4:58 am

M Waechter wrote:I guess, just as a general note: you can't just change between the old version and the update by just running/linking to the different exe files, because the exe(s) [nks.exe and nkserver.exe] are not the only files that changed.. (there are the new dlls and other stuff also).

I have done 2 different installation in two different directories C:\netkar (original) e C:\ProgramFiles\netkar (rsr update) ;-) But Replay is the same folder for both the installations.
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Sat May 05, 2012 5:05 am

Last edited by Max Caputi on Sat May 05, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat May 05, 2012 6:01 am

Max Caputi wrote:
    M Waechter wrote:I guess, just as a general note: you can't just change between the old version and the update by just running/linking to the different exe files, because the exe(s) [nks.exe and nkserver.exe] are not the only files that changed.. (there are the new dlls and other stuff also).

I have done 2 different installation in two different directories C:\netkar (original) e C:\ProgramFiles\netkar (rsr update) ;-) But Replay is the same folder for both the installations.

Ok that's better, the my documents/nkpro folder is unfortunately always shared (don't know if this is 'healthy').
    I've just two installations on two OS'es', one on WinXP and the other on Win7, so each installation has its own/separate folders under my documents.

Btw.: It looks like you missed out to use my car skin in the vid. (nice music btw. Wink), my car has only default skin in the video. But that's just because it wasn't included
    in v1.0 of the skin-pack, maybe there will be an updated skin-pack soon.
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Sat May 05, 2012 3:25 pm

M Waechter wrote:
    Max Caputi wrote:

Ok that's better, the my documents/nkpro folder is unfortunately always shared (don't know if this is 'healthy').
    I've just two installations on two OS'es', one on WinXP and the other on Win7, so each installation has its own/separate folders under my documents.

Btw.: It looks like you missed out to use my car skin in the vid. (nice music btw. Wink), my car has only default skin in the video. But that's just because it wasn't included
    in v1.0 of the skin-pack, maybe there will be an updated skin-pack soon.

I could do the same having 2 OS (Vista 64 e Windows7 64 ), but for the moment i did so.
    Your skins links don't work, i tried yet to download few days ago. The first one no page found and the second one file not found ;-)
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat May 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Uploaded them again and edited my last posting with the links. Seems with no dl-use the uploaded content gets deleted after just a few days from their servers.
    Max Caputi
    Max Caputi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Max Caputi Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 am

Some changes and addon . Longer than the other one
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Sun May 06, 2012 12:02 pm

i started my new job at the back end of last week so had very little running time to prepare for this race. i wasnt very happy with the setup, which showed in quali. my PB of 1.29.8 put me in p5 which was a disappointment.

i guess one of my strengths is getting the max out of every car / setup and that showed in the race. p5 to p3 within the first couple of laps, which i then managed to hold till the end of the race. what a fantastic battle between luca and maarten, probably the battle of the year so far! congratulations to both.

redline now head both champs and we hope to keep it that way. im very happy with matt's performances aswell - youre doing a great job to say youre on your own mate!

see you @ sepang boys Smile
    Mario Slezacek
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Mario Slezacek Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Max Caputi wrote:

Some changes and addon . Longer than the other one

Well done Max.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content