Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

3 posters

Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....

Akin Oshoko
    Driver
    Driver

Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....  Empty Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....

Post by Akin Oshoko Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:27 pm

Hi all, new to the forum, but not simracing. Have joined, loaded etc, but cannot get my formula Arbarth times to register as for pro Rank.

The help page on the website is down.... ran seven laps yesterday to kick it off, but none uploaded....... Ouch!

All help appreciated.

Akin
    Chris Nichols
    Chris Nichols
    Driver
    Driver

Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....  Empty Re: Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....

Post by Chris Nichols Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 am

Hi Akin,

Did you get the Pro: F. Abarth to work yet?  I had the same issue when my configuration info was not showing. After I got the config info showing I noticed all the car/track combinations I previously had done would still not show up in the pro rankings. I went back and deleted those hotlap car/track combinations where the config info did not show, and viola, the laps now showed up in the pro rankings and the config info is there.

Chris
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....  Empty Re: Cannot get Arbarth pro Mode to work....

Post by Andrea Lojelo Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:04 am

I've fixed the link to the guide in the pro-rank page. It was working just fine if you selected from the menu, though!

Anyway, the easiest way to run in PRO-Rank Mode is to use our RSR Live GUI (see guide). Just press on the START ENGINE button and you will be right on track with the right settings.

As Chris mentioned, you need to improve your not pro-rank time, for having your PRO-Rank time registered. If you can't best way is to delete the old time first.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:33 pm