Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+5
Riccardo Moretto
Chad Smith
Luca Malingambi
Michele Campini
Andrea Lojelo
9 posters

09 Sept: Crema RSR

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

09 Sept: Crema RSR Empty 09 Sept: Crema RSR

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:09 am

09 Sept: Crema RSR Gillest1f

Mario Gilles and Radiator Springs Racing Team presents a new version of the wonderful track of Crema.
    The track is available on the control center of our website, for drivers of our championship only.

There are still some little improvements we want to do before the official release, so if you find any bug, please let us know.
    Thanks for your cooperation
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

09 Sept: Crema RSR Empty Re: 09 Sept: Crema RSR

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:13 am

server is up
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:19 am

New dynamic page for determining the groups.

Groups will count only drivers currently allocated as "Participation confirmed".

Positions 1-15 Group A
    Positions 16-30 Group B
    Positions 31-45 Group C

Groups will be displayed in different colors.

Position is based on the Championship Points, and in case of same amount of points it's based on the time of the last allocation update.

Please make sure that you will be allocated for the race.

Note: drivers that didn't race on the first Event at Montreal will race in group C. Those drivers are not displayed (at the moment).

This method allow us to have groups based only on the drivers available. If you realize that you can't race anymore, please update your allocation so that you will free up a place.
    As you can see, groups can change till the last minute!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 pm

remember that you need to be allocated for this race.

here is the procedure:
    -in the control center look for maintain drivers allocations (choose the right league!!!!)
    -select the event and allocation status
    -check in which group you will be. Groups change dynamically based on the allocated drivers.
    09 Sept: Crema RSR Allocation
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:25 am

some more improvements on the Dynamic Groups page.

This page is now showing even drivers in the championship that haven't done any race yet.

It's now possible to use the "Driver partecipation uncertain" in the allocation, but still reserving a place in the group. This will be highlighted in orange in the list.
    Michele Campini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Michele Campini Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:03 am

The usual on board lap !
    http://www.g5c.com/prt/?p=183

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 am

Thanks a lot Michele. I added the video here also.

you can do it using this code:

Code:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/link[/youtube]

Luca Malingambi
    Luca Malingambi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Malingambi Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Michele Campini wrote:The usual on board lap !
    http://www.g5c.com/prt/?p=183

Ciao Michele..
    Ho visto il sito e devo dire che è veramente gestito e fatto bene. Complimenti!!
    Poi il video di Crema è fantastico.
    Guidi molto bene. Mi piace molto come sfrutti tutta la pista sia in frenata e soprattutto in uscita.
    Mi sa che devo prendere qualche lezione di guida!!!! Sad
    Michele Campini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Michele Campini Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Grazie Luca !
    Il sito era da tempo che con Riccardo volevamo farlo più funzionale e cosi l'abbiamo fatto. Spero di riuscire a tenerlo aggiornato, altrimenti non serve a niente.
    Per la guida, grazie, rispetto a quel giro ho tirato via oltre 1 secondo, affinando qualche traiettoria.
    Devo comunque molto al mio compagno e amico Riccardo, che anche oggi è salito in macchina con me e con qualche consiglio mi ha permesso di togliere via mezzo secondo dopo qualche tentativo.
    In effetti o uno è autodidatta al 100%, nel senso che riesce a capire dove sbaglia, oppure sale in auto con qualcuno e lo osserva (ma con Netkar si capisce poco purtroppo perché non vedi velocità e accelerazione e frenata) oppure, ed è la migliore cosa, lavori in coppia o +.
    Io e Riccardo ci alleniamo quasi sempre insieme, e siamo sempre in TS cosi in real time ci diciamo le prove da fare e ci diamo consiglio, uno prova una soluzione, l'altro un'altra e cosi via e alla fine si arriva a buoni risultati.
    Chad Smith
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Chad Smith Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:29 am

Hello everyone.

I just joined today and plan to race on the 9th. I just hope I'm not lagging too bad if I have a high ping.

I have a few questions..

What times are good for race pace?
    Will we need to pit?
    Is the F1800 an H-pattern car?

And the race time of 21:15, is that GMT or something else?

Thanks! Looking forward to racing.
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:23 am

Hi Chad, first of all, welcome to our league. Please find my answers to your questions below.
    Chad Smith wrote:Hello everyone.

I just joined today and plan to race on the 9th.
    I just hope I'm not lagging too bad if I have a high ping.
    hopefully not! Our server is located in Europe, and the most of the drivers are European. Obviously the physical distance from the server will create some latency, but I've raced with other drivers in US without problems before. I strongly advise you to join our server for some training sessions and ask them if you are lagging or not
    I have a few questions..

from what I've seen so far the best (alien) lap was 1.28.9XX done by Riccardo Moretto. other good drives on the top of our classification are around 1.29-1.30 at the moment. All the other "human" drivers I think will be between 1.31-1.34.
    Just as a reference, you can have a look at the rank of the original track. The version we are using, Crema RSR, is exactly the same track with a new pitlane. Unfortunately times can't be uploaded on the rank until this track will be officially released.

Will we need to pit?
    no, but you can if you want. Just a small reminder: during the race we will race with FULL MODE. This means that you can't just press ESC-GO TO BOX to go back to box, but you will have to drive back to it. In full mode, reparation of your damaged car will take some time also. Just few days before the race we will set a server in this mode, so everyone will get used to it.

Is the F1800 an H-pattern car?
    Yes. You can use anyway even paddles if you want. It's just up to you.
    I personally think that the H-Shifter is a blast with this car.
    On the setup you can change even AUTO CLUTH and SIMPLE GEAR. It's just up to you what to use.

And the race time of 21:15, is that GMT or something else?
    21:15 CET (Central Europe Time) = GTM+1

Note:

on our webpage you will find a timer to the next event on the top of the page:
    Upcoming official race: F1800 Series - Crema Sector1 (2010-09-09 @ 21:15:00) in 4 d 12 h 4 m 55 s

Server time is displayed on the bottom left
    Current time

Server: XXXXXXXXX

I just noticed that the GTM is not correct, I should fix it!!

Here some examples:
    Thursday, 9 September 2010, 19:00:00 Thu 21:15 (server time, Rome/Amsterdam,Madrid, Paris)* Thu 15:15 (New York) * Thu 12:15 (San Francisco) * Thu 20:15 (London) * Thu 23:15 (Moscow) *
    or a nice website for the time zone conversion

Thanks! Looking forward to racing.

See you on track!
    Riccardo Moretto
    Riccardo Moretto
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Riccardo Moretto Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Dai Michele... il fatto è che sei un pilota molto veloce e ti bastano poche "dritte" perchè tu le metta in pratica subito con benefici immediati sul tempo! Non è da tutti... Alle volte si spiega infinite volte un concetto che poi in pratica molti non riescono a concretizzare alla guida.

Per il resto in nostro TEAM è molto giovane, ma con tanta esperienza simulativa (quella di qualità).

NKP con la F1800 è una nuova avventura e la stiamo affrontando al meglio con allenamenti in coppia e scambio opinioni in real time come hai ben detto. Credo siano fattori determinanti per la crescita "professionale" di un pilota virtuale, con conseguenti miglioramenti delle prestazioni sia sul giro singolo che sulla durata di tutte le gare (anche se in questo campionato sono molto corte).

Ora che rileggo non so se centra qualcosa col topic, ma forse a qualcuno potrà far riflettere su come il nostro TEAM affronta questo e tutti gli altri eventi online, cioè con serietà ed organizzazione (anche se in TS si ride spesso e pure di gusto asd )
    Luca Malingambi
    Luca Malingambi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Malingambi Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Michele Campini wrote:Grazie Luca !
    Il sito era da tempo che con Riccardo volevamo farlo più funzionale e cosi l'abbiamo fatto. Spero di riuscire a tenerlo aggiornato, altrimenti non serve a niente.
    Per la guida, grazie, rispetto a quel giro ho tirato via oltre 1 secondo, affinando qualche traiettoria.
    Devo comunque molto al mio compagno e amico Riccardo, che anche oggi è salito in macchina con me e con qualche consiglio mi ha permesso di togliere via mezzo secondo dopo qualche tentativo.
    In effetti o uno è autodidatta al 100%, nel senso che riesce a capire dove sbaglia, oppure sale in auto con qualcuno e lo osserva (ma con Netkar si capisce poco purtroppo perché non vedi velocità e accelerazione e frenata) oppure, ed è la migliore cosa, lavori in coppia o +.
    Io e Riccardo ci alleniamo quasi sempre insieme, e siamo sempre in TS cosi in real time ci diciamo le prove da fare e ci diamo consiglio, uno prova una soluzione, l'altro un'altra e cosi via e alla fine si arriva a buoni risultati.

Ciao Michele!
    Ho visto quanto è bravo Riccardo e tu non sei da meno.
    Sai... anche io e Fortunato abbiamo un Team giovane giovane "quasi un anno e mezzo" e già dai primi momenti abbiamo iniziato a girare con TS e ci divertiamo moltissimo. Ma soprattutto come voi, prendiamo tutto con molta professionalità. Solitamente il più veloce è sempre Fortunato e a me fa molto piacere quando migliora grazie alle mie modifiche sul setup. Poi se posso andare più forte io... schifo non mi fa.... ma le becco sempre!!! Sad
    Ma io non mollo mai...
    Ci becchiamo in pista....
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Anche io sono ::hihi:: la pecora nera del team, ma una cosa e' certa: mi impegno ad ogni gara! Chissa' se prima o poi i risultati arriveranno anche per me. Chi se ne frega. L'importante e' che mi diverto, e su quello direi che ci siamo al 100%.

(FOR ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKERS: we are just chatting about unrelated things. No important informations here otherwise we would switch to English.
    Luca Malingambi
    Luca Malingambi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Malingambi Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Mitico Doc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Michele Campini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Michele Campini Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:56 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:L'importante e' che mi diverto, e su quello direi che ci siamo al 100%.
    (FOR ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKERS: we are just chatting about unrelated things. No important informations here otherwise we would switch to English.

Quoto al 100%.
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Ragazzi su che tempi girate?
    Io per ora sono su 1.32.2xx
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:
    Chad Smith wrote:
    from what I've seen so far the best (alien) lap was 1.28.9XX done by Riccardo Moretto. other good drives on the top of our classification are around 1.29-1.30 at the moment. All the other "human" drivers I think will be between 1.31-1.34.
    Just as a reference, you can have a look at the rank of the original track. The version we are using, Crema RSR, is exactly the same track with a new pitlane. Unfortunately times can't be uploaded on the rank until this track will be officially released.

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:41 pm

21:15 Briefing in nkpro chat

Groups based on the classification.
    See the entry list

Qualification for race1: 20 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race 1: 9 laps
    Point system:
    Group A: RSRpoints_A
    Group B: RSRpoints_B
    Group C: RSRpoints_C

join nkpro Chat after the race
    no changes on the groups

Qualification for race2: 15 minutes
    Warmup: 3 minutes
    Race 2: 13 laps

Point system:
    Group A: RSRpoints_A
    Group B: RSRpoints_B
    Group C: RSRpoints_C
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Rule 5 (a.k.a. 5 corners rule): It is important to pay attention especially in the first part of the race, where all cars are close to each other. For this reason, we define per each track the “red zone”, where the 5 corners rule applies. 5 corners is just a convention. For each track the red zone might be extended till a safer zone.
    The responsibility of all drivers is to avoid incidents in the first corners which can have massive consequences and therefore all participants must be careful.
    Starts must be as clean and incident-free as possible. The finish line is not at the first turn. Turn 1 cannot be approached as it happens during the qualification session. The tires are cold, the car is heavy and the track crowded. Drivers must act wisely and drive safely for themselves and for the other participants, for example by:
    o braking earlier than normal
    o maintaining a safe distance from the other cars during the first corners
    o giving enough space to other drivers with some margin for error by other participants

Any collision from behind will result in the driver behind being considered as the guilty driver, unless the car in front has lost control.
    In case of accident on the “red zone” the Race Director could penalize the drivers directly.

09 Sept: Crema RSR Crema

The Radiator Springs Racing sign is determining the end of the Red Zone.
    Chad Smith
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Chad Smith Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks for the reply Andrea.

I don't know much about setups, so I have just been changing the tire pressures and camber. I'm down to about a 1:33. I just need some more practice I can probably get a 1:32.
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:03 am

..some race on 1.30.....and today I see 1.29.low....
    whau..hard to get.... mirror
    giancarlo graziano
    giancarlo graziano
    ---
    ---

Post by giancarlo graziano Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:49 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Anche io sono ::hihi:: la pecora nera del team, ma una cosa e' certa: mi impegno ad ogni gara! Chissa' se prima o poi i risultati arriveranno anche per me. Chi se ne frega. L'importante e' che mi diverto, e su quello direi che ci siamo al 100%.

si doc ?!?!?!?!?!! questa e bella ....
    may be la pecora tutto-fare...ehehe..vi dico la verita...il nostro doc e un MAGO 09 Sept: Crema RSR Cars---doc-hudson-01con la M maiuscola oltre che a essere un gentleman paziente e sempre disponibile per tutti...anche gli huff...
    e sempre e dico sempre Lui che prende in mano le situazioni anche quelle piu difficili ..e opla...le risolve in un baleno..semplicemente con un paio di click...
    e mentre io mi alleno lui prepara server'S ,3 4 pag web gestite,annunci ,track, uptade , setup ,skins ,le girl del mugello.... e riece pure a tener pulite e senza criminali le strade di radiator springs..
    THANKS MATE09 Sept: Crema RSR Cars21

(FOR ALL THE ENGLISH SPEAKERS: we are just chatting about Doc is a magician ..a wizard ......

::smilep::
    Luca
    Luca "SkyGT" Naldi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca "SkyGT" Naldi Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:22 am

DOC Number ONE!!!!!!!!
    Luca Malingambi
    Luca Malingambi
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Malingambi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 am

Assolutamente...........
    Non smetterò mai di dire

DOCCCCC SEI MITICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grazie veramente per tutto il lavoro che fai per noi..
    ::hola::

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:07 am