Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+3
M Carey
Andrea Lojelo
paul thomas
7 posters

Bad weather settling in before the rain.

paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Bad weather settling in before the rain. Empty Bad weather settling in before the rain.

Post by paul thomas Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:35 am

Looks like it could rain
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. NkScr_FormulaKS2_prato_11_17_06_20_53
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. NkScr_FormulaKS2_prato_11_17_06_21_35
    edit the fog.ini in prato to
    [FOG]
    INTENSITY=0.0505
    COLOR_R=150
    COLOR_G=150
    COLOR_B=150
    INTENSITY_LAYER1=0.00001

replace the sky.001.png with this in prato textures folder although the ends of sky dont match up.
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. Sky_001

Same with FVA but cant change sky
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. RollerBad weather settling in before the rain. View
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. Garage
    Bad weather settling in before the rain. Fogone

The only thing spoling it are the shadows does anybody know how to turn them off in netkar

Noticed mist on the new fva video tutorial for the ring
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Bad weather settling in before the rain. Empty Re: Bad weather settling in before the rain.

Post by Andrea Lojelo Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am

lol!
    that's quite foggy!
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Bad weather settling in before the rain. Empty Re: Bad weather settling in before the rain.

Post by paul thomas Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:47 pm

light

[FOG]
    INTENSITY=0.0095
    COLOR_R=150
    COLOR_G=150
    COLOR_B=150
    INTENSITY_LAYER1=0.00001
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:58 am

Hah, reminds me of when this other guy and I edited the tyre smoke. Online one car would look like it was kicking up a lot of spray, and you couldn't see anything when following it (a good laugh (although you shouldn't really mess around like this in PQ)) Razz
    René Lorig
    Driver
    Driver

Post by René Lorig Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 am

M Carey wrote:Hah, reminds me of when this other guy and I edited the tyre smoke. Online one car would look like it was kicking up a lot of spray, and you couldn't see anything when following it (a good laugh (although you shouldn't really mess around like this in PQ)) Razz

"This other guy" was me. Smile Razz Was it really in PQ? Very Happy Ah, doesn't matter. And it wasn't the tyre smoke, it was the amount of rain, in this... lg-file in your cfg-folder. Very Happy
    M Carey
    M Carey
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Carey Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 am

I thought it was you, but couldn't find the post on GPC. I remember what we edited, but it just looked like you were following a car who's engine had just blown up Razz I think it was PQ, as I wouldn't normally be lapping Aviano by choice Smile
    Michele Campini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Michele Campini Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

O nice for kamikaze races ! Very Happy
    laurent resende
    laurent resende
    Driver
    Driver

Post by laurent resende Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Stop the rain! lol it will fall well asser earlier (it's a joke !!!!) lol! I live in Normandy and it rains 200 days a year!!
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:39 pm

Ive fixed the sky in my foggy prato mini mod if anybody wants to try it.

Bad weather settling in before the rain. Sky_001-1

https://2img.net/h/i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb451/ippaii/sky_001-1.png

back up your original sky_001.png first and then rename to sky_001.png and put in prato textures folder and enter the following into your fog.ini

[FOG]
    INTENSITY=0.0040
    COLOR_R=205
    COLOR_G=199
    COLOR_B=192
    INTENSITY_LAYER1=0.0000

Ive also noticed that if a track has scenery texture wrap like the distant hills on mugello fog is not applied so it sticks out and doesnt look real, tracks like faulkenburg and prato are uneffected as they have no distant scenery. This does not effect fva which uses the same fog file but with an extra line at the end which doesnt do anything (as far as I can tell) which is why Ive set it to 0.000 in my fog file. (prob a placeholder)
    Ulus Ulusalonur
    Ulus Ulusalonur
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Ulus Ulusalonur Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:15 pm

lol!
    NETKAR PRO_KS2-PRATO FOGGY
    paul thomas
    Driver
    Driver

Post by paul thomas Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Excellent vid I've tried uploading to Youtube but what ever I do the quality is crap . What programs do people use for capture and editing. Ulus that looks like an intensity of .008 I use .004 online with the fog further back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:55 pm