Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

+6
marco boni
Olivier Boissel
M Waechter
Luca Seghieri
MikaRaymond
Andrea Lojelo
10 posters

10 March 2011: Newbury

M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

2011 - 10 March 2011: Newbury - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 March 2011: Newbury

Post by M Waechter Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:48 am

MikaRaymond wrote:again, this put me straight back into the pits. i sat there patiently for another 10 minutes but again, another 45min timer?!

i dont know if anyone has any control over fullmode (such as the server admins) but it needs sorting.

This happened to me in race 2 at Aviano too -the timer reseted to 15 min. all the time again and again-, I think this always happens when you were send back to the pits after a crash automatically and not manually by pressing ESC -in such a case of an automatic 'send back to pits' your penalty time seems to be unlimited and the counter resets to 15 mins. all the time. I think this is the reason for that, noone controls the full mode penalty time Wink, guys/admins are not that evil here I guess Very Happy *joking*.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:50 am

M Waechter wrote:
    MikaRaymond wrote:again, this put me straight back into the pits. i sat there patiently for another 10 minutes but again, another 45min timer?!

i dont know if anyone has any control over fullmode (such as the server admins) but it needs sorting.

This happened to me in race 2 at Aviano too -the timer reseted to 15 min. all the time again and again-, I think this always happens when you were send back to the pits after a crash automatically and not manually by pressing ESC -in such a case of an automatic 'send back to pits' your penalty time seems to be unlimited and the counter resets to 15 mins. all the time. I think this is the reason for that, noone controls the full mode penalty time Wink, guys/admins are not that evil here I guess Very Happy *joking*.

no, i esc > box on both occasions and the timer reset to 45min and 60min after the 10min mandatory wait time. wwwwwwttttff Very Happy
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 am

Sergio Marques wrote:Waechter, I was going to pit in that lap, so I give you the inside line.You were 13 laps behind? And fighting with me? Really great!

sorry I don't know when you are going to do your pit stops.., if I would have known that then I had waited of course. -I did not 'fight', I just wanted to get beside you towards that corner, because once I was behind you I noticed that you were much slower in the fast corners especially..., but a lag crash let your car fly away at the end of the straight even I was still getting quite away of your line at this moment driving to the inside.
    So I was pretty surprised too that your car crashed, believe me. Somehow the same lag crap happened to the guy one corner later in reversed order (me in front his car behind).

edit, after watching the replay: you braked just in this moment as I begin to drive aside (earlier than my brakepoint), that all caused the unlucky situation also, race-accident.

Last edited by M Waechter on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:06 am

MikaRaymond wrote:
    M Waechter wrote:

no, i esc > box on both occasions and the timer reset to 45min and 60min after the 10min mandatory wait time. wwwwwwttttff Very Happy

hmm, then it's a strange 'bug' or s.th. sometimes, that the counter resets all the time. has anyone else an idea on this, why this happens sometimes ?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 am

MikaRaymond wrote:
    so youre basically saying its 10 minutes (minimum) plus more time because of the severity of the incident? i dont buy that. how does nk know how bad or not a crash is? its a bug. if it wasnt a bug then why was it set to 45 & 60 minutes? either way it needs looking into. maybe i did something wrong? (dont know how thats possible). im in favour of full mode but we cant use it if its buggy. everyone knows about the fuel one but im just confused why i had to wait for 60 mins?
    it depends on how heavy the impact was.
    open the manual at page 63. you will find a good explanation. the more you break the more you will wait.
    in the most of the cases in full mode if you have an accident it's basically game over, just like in real life!
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:34 am

group A replay
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:35 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:
    MikaRaymond wrote:
    so youre basically saying its 10 minutes (minimum) plus more time because of the severity of the incident? i dont buy that. how does nk know how bad or not a crash is? its a bug. if it wasnt a bug then why was it set to 45 & 60 minutes? either way it needs looking into. maybe i did something wrong? (dont know how thats possible). im in favour of full mode but we cant use it if its buggy. everyone knows about the fuel one but im just confused why i had to wait for 60 mins?
    it depends on how heavy the impact was.
    open the manual at page 63. you will find a good explanation. the more you break the more you will wait.
    in the most of the cases in full mode if you have an accident it's basically game over, just like in real life!

where is this so called "manual"? Very Happy

i was practically stopped for both incidents too. why would you wait longer for going slower?
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:43 am

the so called manual is actually really nice and well written manual containing a lot of nice informations about nk(although it is not updated to the latest version, the most of the informations there are still valid, and very uselful). check in your nk directory. manual folder.
    MikaRaymond
    MikaRaymond
    Driver
    Driver

Post by MikaRaymond Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:31 am

Andrea Lojelo wrote:the so called manual is actually really nice and well written manual containing a lot of nice informations about nk(although it is not updated to the latest version, the most of the informations there are still valid, and very uselful). check in your nk directory. manual folder.

ah ok, thanks. ill take a look Smile
    Roberto Zanerini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Zanerini Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:48 pm

Scusa Andrea non so se lo posso postare qui ma a me in gara non mi si vedono in alto ne i giri ne i nomi degli altri concorrenti con la posizione, è così perchè è Full Mode oppure è un difetto mio?

Sorry Andrea I do not know if I can post here but I race I can see it in high spins nor the names of the other competitors with position, so why is Full Mode or a fault is mine?
    Luca Seghieri
    Luca Seghieri
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Seghieri Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:52 pm

Roberto Zanerini wrote:Scusa Andrea non so se lo posso postare qui ma a me in gara non mi si vedono in alto ne i giri ne i nomi degli altri concorrenti con la posizione, è così perchè è Full Mode oppure è un difetto mio?

Sorry Andrea I do not know if I can post here but I race I can see it in high spins nor the names of the other competitors with position, so why is Full Mode or a fault is mine?

Anche per me era cosi', è il FULL MODE attivo. Per info sulla tua posizione e tempi di distacco c'e' solo la pit box Very Happy
    Per me queste due gare sono state molto belle apparte qualche incomprensione in gara 1 qualcuno ha fatto ben 13 giri in qualy ma sono arrivato 4 con belle bagarre ravvicinate (bravissimi tutti)
    e in gara 2 grande incidente nelle prime curve e cosi' mi sono trovato primo dopo poco 2011 - 10 March 2011: Newbury - Page 2 413943 .... poca competizione quindi.... e un po' di monotonia...credo che francamente 39 giri(3 pitbox)siano veramente troppi e i 13 giri di gara 1 siano pochi..insomma una via di mezzo sarebbe ok...
    io avrei fatto 22 giri gara 1 e 22 giri gara 2 2011 - 10 March 2011: Newbury - Page 2 57262
    Roberto Zanerini
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Roberto Zanerini Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Grazie Luca, per Pit Box intendi il cartello esposto a bordo pista?
    Sinceramente facevo fatica a leggerlo.
    Luca Seghieri
    Luca Seghieri
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Luca Seghieri Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 pm

si Roberto, scusa volevo scrivere pit board Embarassed
    io la leggevo abbastanza bene...cmq so' che si puo' anche ingrandire e spostare è successo su altri champ (sempre radiators) ma francamente non ricordo come Very Happy
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Simon Bevcic-batina
    Driver
    Driver

Post by Simon Bevcic-batina Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 am

group a, first race
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

Post by Andrea Lojelo Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:39 am

Wonderful video Simon! Published straight away on our homepage. Really tough race yesterday. 13 laps dueling on every corner. I knew I wasn't faster than you, but I managed to get the position on the first lap, and somehow to keep it till the end! Wasn't easy at all. Really high pressure from you four.

Wonderful to have such a clean and close racing. And the nicest bit was to be sure that in each moment everyone of us would have done their very best to avoid contacts although pushing to their limit. Very well done to all of you guys. Simon, Luca, Luca, really nice race. Well done.

Such a pity for race2. Apparently my small side touch to Luca created a disaster. sorry for that.
    M Waechter
    Driver
    Driver

Post by M Waechter Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:11 am

Unfortunately all of the last 3-4 videos are prohibited to see -through UMG / Sony and so on- here in Germany, because they include 'their' licenced music / songs.
    So from my country I was, I am not able to watch them :-\.
    Only the KS2 video out ouf the mugello test was there for a few hours, but then got prohibited too.
    Luca Mosca
    Luca Mosca
    ---
    ---

Post by Luca Mosca Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Andrea Lojelo wrote:Wonderful video Simon! Published straight away on our homepage. Really tough race yesterday. 13 laps dueling on every corner. I knew I wasn't faster than you, but I managed to get the position on the first lap, and somehow to keep it till the end! Wasn't easy at all. Really high pressure from you four.

Wonderful to have such a clean and close racing. And the nicest bit was to be sure that in each moment everyone of us would have done their very best to avoid contacts although pushing to their limit. Very well done to all of you guys. Simon, Luca, Luca, really nice race. Well done.

Such a pity for race2. Apparently my small side touch to Luca created a disaster. sorry for that.

Don't warry Andrea for that !!!

The races were very exciting and tnx all for this !!!

Also, tnx Simon for video and tnx RSR boys for this CHAMP !!!!!

PS:...sorry for me english.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:48 am