Radiator Springs Racing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Sim Racing netKar PRO

how does it work

Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

how does it work Empty how does it work

Post by Andrea Lojelo Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 pm

CID (discuss about penalties and car accidents):
    We will have a section on the forum to discuss about race accidents (we will call them CID, that is the name of the module that people compile in in real life car accidents in Italy).
    In case of a car accident we want the drivers that were involved in it to discuss about it, if they think it was an avoidable accident.
    After the discussion we could have three possible scenarios:
    - they agree that the accident was no one's fault (for example for a LAG) or both the parties think that was a normal race accident.
    in this case no penalty will be assigned
    - they agree that one or more drivers did something wrong, but was not so bad, but it's important that that this will not happen anymore.
    the drivers will receive a warning. If in the following 3 races the same driver will receive on more warning a penalty of -5 point will be applied.
    - they agree that one or more drivers did something wrong.
    the drivers will be penalized. Note that the penalty points assigned in this way are less than in the following case.
    - they don't agree on who is right and who is wrong. In this case they will ask the Race Directors to decide on the race accident.
    the race directors decide on the race accident and assign, eventually, penalties.

CID Naming convention:
    CID Naming convention:
    [DATE]-[TRACK]-[Race# Server#]-[SELF/CID]-[drivers][STATUS: initial/agree:no penalty/agree:penalty/agree:warning/not agree/penalty assigned]
    some example:
    01Sep09-Aosta-Race1 Server2-CID-Driver1 Driver2-initial
    Driver1: I was hit by driver2 at lap 5....
    Driver2: I'm sorry I did a mistake, and I think I should be penalized.
    at this moment you could edit the topic in 01Sep09-Aosta-Short-CID-agree:penalty
    the race directors will assign the penalty and change the topic title in 01Sep09-Aosta-Short-CID-penalty assigned

01Sep09-Aosta-Race2 Server1-SELF-Driver1
    Driver1: I caused the accident at T1. -5 penalty should be assigned to me.
    the race directors will assign the penalty and change the topic title in 01Sep09-Aosta-Short-SELF:penalty assigned

how does it work Trackrules

Last edited by Andrea Lojelo on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Andrea Lojelo
    Andrea Lojelo
    ---
    ---

how does it work Empty Re: how does it work

Post by Andrea Lojelo Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 am

It's very important in a CID to describe what happen in the accident from your point of view in an objective way.
    CIDs have to be friendly discussions, not a way to accuse some one else or create flames.

In un CID e' molto importante descrivere cosa e' accaduto in un incidente dal proprio punto di vista.
    i CID devono essere delle Costatazioni Amichevoli dei Danni, quindi la discussione sull'accaduto deve avvenire nel rispetto reciproco, e non accusando gli altri o creando flames.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:56 am